FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What features do you want to see in the Swag Bag?

Hard to get apps, inverted gapps, etc

61 Vote(s)
70.93%
status bar tweaks, center clock, no clock, etc

56 Vote(s)
65.12%
kernels

45 Vote(s)
52.33%
DTa2sd Stable

27 Vote(s)
31.40%
DTa2sd Beta 4

34 Vote(s)
39.53%

[ROM][LOTK] Deck's ReLoaded .500 RLS [1-31-13]

3,101 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,675

By jamieg71, Senior Member on 19th May 2012, 05:31 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd May 2012, 03:56 PM |#601  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I followed the instructions In the Op and I cannot get this ROM to work. Seems to flash ok, but then it gets into the splash screen loop. BTW the installer is awesome... Any help would be appreciated.

22nd May 2012, 04:09 PM |#602  
Thanks Meter: 1,026

More
Thanks for the jar file link Jalive!

a2sd is selected on install as a choice.. if you choose to it will reboot 3 times.. AT RANDOM.. once could be immediately, next time once your in the rom and again 1 more when your in the rom. Don't even bother setting anything up until it's rebooted 3 times. They have made this so simple I cannot believe the troubles people are having.. they've explained it multiple times as well.
It's just like my wifes website.. I used to have a CLICK THE SHINY RED BUTTON TO CONTINUE button but she thought people weren't seeing it so now I have a button that just says CONTINUE.. and people still don't get it.. Ron White is so right in that you just can't fix stupid.. Not calling anyone here stupid but holy crap does anyone read anymore??
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xsisbest For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xsisbest Ad-Free
22nd May 2012, 04:10 PM |#603  
Thanks Meter: 783

Donate to Me
More
Here is a fix for Google Talk with video. This is the talk.apk and .so files to fix the FC and FFC for talk.

When using this the incoming persons video will look scrambled for about 3-5 seconds but it will start working properly just give it a sec.

Just flash this zip just like a rom. No need to wipe cache or dalvik but you may wanna clear the data out of the talk app.

Talk 1.3 with Video
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lowrider32119 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lowrider32119 Ad-Free
22nd May 2012, 04:34 PM |#604  
Account currently disabled
Flag Floor Me
Thanks Meter: 2,304

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RascalDoc

if default settings are elected from the installer is a2sd installed?? (installing at work and that is REALLY on the fly...lol)

you have to select a2sd if you want it to be installed. if you do not choose it because you decide not to or you don't have the choice the result is the same. it will not install a2sd unless YOU choose it.

ropodope
22nd May 2012, 04:48 PM |#605  
Thanks Meter: 369

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smccue

I followed the instructions In the Op and I cannot get this ROM to work. Seems to flash ok, but then it gets into the splash screen loop. BTW the installer is awesome... Any help would be appreciated.

You using dta2sd allow atleast 3reboots mine did 4 last time

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
22nd May 2012, 04:54 PM |#606  
Flag So Florida
Thanks Meter: 280

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ropodope

you have to select a2sd if you want it to be installed. if you do not choose it because you decide not to or you don't have the choice the result is the same. it will not install a2sd unless YOU choose it.

ropodope

Thanks rope. I let everything install with default settings. I guess I either flash it again, flash the rom, or flash dta2sd.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
22nd May 2012, 04:56 PM |#607  
Flag Washington, IL.
Thanks Meter: 202

More
@jamieg71, @ropodope, @anyone else

I want to run something passed you to see if you can help me out with something.

I use the IM+ multi IM client (I also have Trillian but hardly use it.)

IM+ has a push mode (IM services connected on exit (Saves battery, requires Android OS 2.2 or higher.)

I notice that when I am on a Sense rom, or even a Senseless rom (Chromium by Diablo67 for example) push mode works fine (When in push mode, and someone messages me, I get the push notification.)

But when using roms such as Decks, Decks Reloaded, MIUI, I never get the push notification when someone IM's me. The only way I ever know someone send me a IM is when I log into IM+ and I am in real time, not push mode.

Any idea's why Push Mode won't work, and any idea's on how to get it to work, if possible?

Thanks all,
Whiteice

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Quote:

ok guys while we are all having fun with reloaded and awaiting the next update here is what I want to see happen. I would like everyone to go to the Mason Kernel thread and thank the crap out of atyoung for his awesome kernels and his dedication to the ReLoaded project. As you all know we highly endorse Mason kernels and offer them exclusively with our rom setup. this man gives a lot back to the community as well as GB roms by swooping in out of nowhere when the kernel well went dry for us.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1546878

ropodope

Change, nothin' stays the same. Unchained, and ya hit the ground runnin'.

Heading there now ROPO.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteiceDMSTech For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WhiteiceDMSTech Ad-Free
22nd May 2012, 05:17 PM |#608  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 132

More
Quote:

completely jealous.

ropodope

Change, nothin' stays the same. Unchained, and ya hit the ground runnin'.

Why hehe .. you like the wallpaper? I can share it

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
22nd May 2012, 05:22 PM |#609  
Flag northeast
Thanks Meter: 374

More
Same here atyoung just got about 20 thanks on my behalf

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to boombotz401 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift boombotz401 Ad-Free
22nd May 2012, 05:25 PM |#610  
Flag West Palm Beach, FL
Thanks Meter: 261

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaman68

Battery going bad makes for a tough life. Always plugged in now. This was a 20 minute phone call

Attachment 1076671

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

New battery dude.

that dude drives a A-Team van. yeah that's right, I'm working on it. Z.R.T.
22nd May 2012, 05:39 PM |#611  
Thanks Meter: 783

Donate to Me
More
found another FFC hiccup. On Skype I can see the callers video but my FFC does not work. Interesting that FFC works with the Gtalk zip I posted earlier. Must be something else, maybe kernel related? Ill dig around but let me know if you guys know about the FFC and if your already working on it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, clyde, fast, pale rider, phillo bedo, reloaded, should be renobbed, the speeds make you want to an hero, what is this im 12, will munny

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)