Similar Size Tablets

Search This thread

arpanj2

Dec 18, 2006
Hi All,

Like more or less everyone, I am struggling hard to find a case and BT keyboard that works with our dear note 10.1 2014 edition. I bought the Foliocase from Belkin (Note 10.1 2012/13 compatible) and the keyboard works great. However, the tab is loose from the sides. TO try out maybe other cases, I was wondering if someone has idea of which other tabs have similar sizeframe. I can drill/cut small holes for micro sd/spen/etc so thats not an issue - I just don't want it hanging inside the case :)

Any pointers would be helpful!

Thanks guys!

cominfou

Feb 19, 2014
Hi All,

Like more or less everyone, I am struggling hard to find a case and BT keyboard that works with our dear note 10.1 2014 edition. I bought the Foliocase from Belkin (Note 10.1 2012/13 compatible) and the keyboard works great. However, the tab is loose from the sides. TO try out maybe other cases, I was wondering if someone has idea of which other tabs have similar sizeframe. I can drill/cut small holes for micro sd/spen/etc so thats not an issue - I just don't want it hanging inside the case :)

Thanks guys!

Hey you should check my post in this thread " [Q] Bluetooth keyborad with case

may be that helps.

scrabbles

Dec 18, 2013
Hi All,

Thanks guys!

I think the ipad 4 come the closest to the dimensions of the 10.1 2014 edition, at least in terms of the width (i.e., in landscape mode, the L->R measurement) of the devices. (height is totally off though).

Last edited:

jaypeezee

Aug 16, 2008
Your best bet is going to be accessories for the new Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 - They are almost identical in size with the exception of one of the dimensions; its off by a couple millimeters. If im not mistaken its width so you should be able to "add" some filler to make it fit. Logitech is coming out with the ultra thin for the Tab PRO series...