Get ready. Knox has been deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

freefalling0411

Oct 29, 2013
Between lost and found
Knox has been fully deleted in odin mode. I don't care about warranty. Bootloader is my next project now. Guys keep your eyes open as I will be releasing stuff to you all. Time to tell verizon to kiss are asz. And hole alot of things going to fellow behide it. But when the time it right. Those other thing will be brought up. Dev's dont shoot me messeges asking to help or how I am working on this. It is what it is. I ride solo and a low key. Like to keep it that way. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

G

GuestK00143

Knox has been fully deleted in odin mode. I don't care about warranty. Bootloader is my next project now. Guys keep your eyes open as I will be releasing stuff to you all. Time to tell verizon to kiss are asz. And hole alot of things going to fellow behide it. But when the time it right. Those other thing will be brought up. Dev's dont shoot me messeges asking to help or how I am working on this. It is what it is. I ride solo and a low key. Like to keep it that way. Thanks.

Thanks for sharing this with us and not giving up on this beast of a phone.. There is hope after all.

lmike6453

Dec 17, 2010
Eagleville PA
What is trying to get done here?

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium HD app

Unlocking the bootloader? This means custom kernels? Which in turn will allow this device to run AOSP?

P.S. Thank you OP and anyone else involved in this project.

He flat out said "bootloader is my next project" lmao...so yeah that would mean all of that above ^
p.s. - many thanks for your effort and subbed for results! expect a donation from me if you are successful

Reactions: ddaub14

freefalling0411

Oct 29, 2013
Between lost and found
Guys I have been working on this for the past 2 months. I am asking nicely. Do not ask for time stamp. As I have step 1 done. Removing knox. Step 2 (bootloader) will be done in the next few weeks. I am working on this and remodeling are twins room. I will fade in and out of this tread. As I am making progress. Some rom builders will get a message. Asking if they want to be a tester.
Imgs of proof will be posted over the weekend.

And yes there will be a way to reverse back to stock.

moin786

Sep 29, 2009
Hyderabad
Even i don't care about the warranty!!! Note 3 is a beast...

Nice progress brother...wish u luck in your project!!!

Last edited:

bigmiketn

Sep 19, 2010
Gallatin, TN
Thank you for your persistence and dedication to getting this bootloader unlocked. Also, good luck on this and the remodel.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

freefalling0411

Oct 29, 2013
Between lost and found
I understand our bootloader will be updated when Verizon releases 4.4. Do you recommend holding off on an OTA?

If the 4.4.2 comes out before I release this. Go ahead and update. It won't matter for what i am doing. :D. It will still break verizon bootloader.

mazz0310

Dec 28, 2007
Los Angeles
If the 4.4.2 comes out before I release this. Go ahead and update. It won't matter for what i am doing. :D. It will still break verizon bootloader.

I don't have experience working on bootloaders, but just out of curiousity, why does deleting Knox make you so confident that the bootloader can now be unlocked?

Like I said I'm not doubting, just curious.

Reactions: xterra91

freefalling0411

Oct 29, 2013
Between lost and found
I don't have experience working on bootloaders, but just out of curiousity, why does deleting Knox make you so confident that the bootloader can now be unlocked?

Like I said I'm not doubting, just curious.

Look at it this way. Your phone files are like a tree. You find the seed and start building a tree files. Then you can find the sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OP is keymaster911, who previously ran a bootloader unlock scam.

Thread closed

jcase never forgets frauds.

You guys are acting like little kids. Please please please again. STOP. UNLESS I AM WALKING AWAY. I am asking nicely. Give me some time. I have one thing I have finish up first. Before I can get deep into making this to happen. My family first. And once I finish up the baby room. I will give updates and imgs.

I understand our bootloader will be updated when Verizon releases 4.4. Do you recommend holding off on an OTA?

Guys I have been working on this for the past 2 months. I am asking nicely. Do not ask for time stamp. As I have step 1 done. Removing knox. Step 2 (bootloader) will be done in the next few weeks. I am working on this and remodeling are twins room. I will fade in and out of this tread. As I am making progress. Some rom builders will get a message. Asking if they want to be a tester.
    Imgs of proof will be posted over the weekend.

And yes there will be a way to reverse back to stock.