FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Working Moto X boot-animation and logo + Stock bootanim and logo

1,859 posts
Thanks Meter: 818
 
By Jack'O, Senior Member on 3rd August 2013, 12:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th January 2014, 12:41 PM |#71  
eazha's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Shah Alam
Thanks Meter: 87
 
More
Are there any new bootanimation....i want to replace my Mokee bootanimation...:what:

atar guno tepon RAZR Maxx™ paka MokeeOS™
 
 
18th February 2014, 03:15 PM |#72  
siracuervo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 717
 
More
Hi guys. I will come with more flasheable logos and bootanimations!

Enviado desde mi XT910
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to siracuervo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift siracuervo Ad-Free
30th May 2014, 01:10 AM |#73  
morr22066's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 211
 
More
Question Flashable zip boot logo
Quote:
Originally Posted by siracuervo

Hi guys. I will come with more flasheable logos and bootanimations!

Enviado desde mi XT910

So are there any flashable zip boot logos that work for the droid RAZR XT912? I have found plenty of flashable boot animations that work but I'm having trouble finding a boot logo that I can flash. I am using safestrap 3.73. I would really like something besides that big red M. Maybe a black M that says powered by android or just a blue M. I have been looking but have not found any yet.
30th May 2014, 01:13 PM |#74  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by morr22066

So are there any flashable zip boot logos that work for the droid RAZR XT912? I have found plenty of flashable boot animations that work but I'm having trouble finding a boot logo that I can flash. I am using safestrap 3.73. I would really like something besides that big red M. Maybe a black M that says powered by android or just a blue M. I have been looking but have not found any yet.

I think you can make flashable logo by himself.
Here is a recipe how to prepare your favorite image.
For example few samples are here

Than you should take flashable zip from my post above in this thread, open it using your favorite archiver and replace logo.bin by the new one.
The Following User Says Thank You to eugene_fish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eugene_fish Ad-Free
26th September 2014, 12:45 PM |#75  
ChaosBitch's Avatar
Member
Flag Hayward
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
ERROR !
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-09-26-05-41-02.png
Views:	193
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	2950887

Error. What should I do?
BTW. I have a moto x DE Xt1053 unlocked and rooted. I lost my boot animation I don't know how and when and that's the reason I'm trying to flash this

Never mind I got it to work extract the moto x complete.zip and then copy paste to system/system/media

But !!!! There's a problem the size of it doesn't fit my screen . there's at least half of an inch black space all around it. Can I fix this ?
26th September 2014, 02:37 PM |#76  
Mr-Glass's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 258
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBitch

Attachment 2950887

Error. What should I do?
BTW. I have a moto x DE Xt1053 unlocked and rooted. I lost my boot animation I don't know how and when and that's the reason I'm trying to flash this

Never mind I got it to work extract the moto x complete.zip and then copy paste to system/system/media

But !!!! There's a problem the size of it doesn't fit my screen . there's at least half of an inch black space all around it. Can I fix this ?

This thread is a little old and this was also made for a Motorola Razr XT910/912 - most likely that is why it is not the proper size on your screen - there should be something similar in the correct forum area - I do not have an an X - so unfortunately cannot point you to a thread....
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr-Glass For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mr-Glass Ad-Free
27th September 2014, 02:15 AM |#77  
ChaosBitch's Avatar
Member
Flag Hayward
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Glass

This thread is a little old and this was also made for a Motorola Razr XT910/912 - most likely that is why it is not the proper size on your screen - there should be something similar in the correct forum area - I do not have an an X - so unfortunately cannot point you to a thread....

Just a quick question . what's the permission for boot animation ? Is it 0644 or 0664 coz I change it again and now its only the word "android" not the original animation
27th September 2014, 04:43 AM |#78  
welder73's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 1,464
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBitch

Just a quick question . what's the permission for boot animation ? Is it 0644 or 0664 coz I change it again and now its only the word "android" not the original animation

rw-r-r

Sent from my Razr XT910
12th November 2014, 07:52 AM |#79  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Can anyone please reupload stock razr and stock moto boot animation?

Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to PL113 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PL113 Ad-Free
25th November 2014, 07:34 AM |#80  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thanks nc animation
8th December 2014, 10:23 PM |#81  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Unhappy Broken links
All links are broken.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes