» OGKang_M2_10102013.zip

» GApps: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20130812-signed.zip

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
» AOKP on Github
» SOURCE on AOKP.co
» Kernel

79.png

» We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
» Donation options on AOKP.co

Thanks to:
» AOKP - The TRUE ORIGINAL Unicorn MADNESS
» PRELUDEDREW/EVERVOLV - Pre-bombed kernel/device
» TeamSkunkPiss - swiperrat-tronit-wambo-soap-rootlinux
» AndroidDevices - Home
» 10yo IBM "The Fabled Creature" - Built this ROM
» HTC
» GOO
» AFH
» YOU

» DISCLAIMER:
» FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK. YO FAULT IF YOU BREAK YOUR PHONE, NOT MINE, NOT AOKP's, YOURS.

Last edited:

vinman12

Dec 28, 2011
Nice work here ran it all day, runs sweet.

Welcome back

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Wambo_

Wambo_

Jul 28, 2013
48 downloads in a little over 24 hours and counting with only 8 comments? I guess no noise equals good noise.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk now Free

Its all good. I flashed that last 6/22 AOKP build and wanted more so I brought it up to date, plus maybe add a few things later down the road. Mostly for myself, with the benefit of sharing, so I'm cool if nobody wants to talk about it. I know there are a few bugs that need to be squashed, but anything JB is my only way to contribute to the OG. Nothing but respect for the devs that are still active here. Plus I couldn't let people say this phone wasn't worth fighting for. EOL my ass.

jlmancuso

Apr 26, 2011
houston, tx
Downloaded and installed today just had no time yet to see. Going to use tomorrow as primary phone and report back how it goes. Although your jb roms always rock.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using xda app-developers app

Edit: update:
Installed ROM and gapps this morning setup WiFi and Google. Turned on dark mode and airplane mode. Left phone at home untouched all day. Come home and things were acting weird drop down toggles went 100 transparent although the worked if you touch them. Also when menu button was pressed it would flash normal then go transparent also.

Rebooted phone and all is okay now. Installing logcat app to catch log if it happens again I will get a log. Besides that so far all looking good. Put my 3vo on airplane mode and using the Og tonight and tomorrow. Will let you know how it goes.

Last edited:

Wambo_

Jul 28, 2013
Edit: update:
Installed ROM and gapps this morning setup WiFi and Google. Turned on dark mode and airplane mode. Left phone at home untouched all day. Come home and things were acting weird drop down toggles went 100 transparent although the worked if you touch them. Also when menu button was pressed it would flash normal then go transparent also.

Rebooted phone and all is okay now. Installing logcat app to catch log if it happens again I will get a log. Besides that so far all looking good. Put my 3vo on airplane mode and using the Og tonight and tomorrow. Will let you know how it goes.

Thanks sir. Much appreciated.

Reactions: Idolhands86

souleman

Aug 9, 2010
Montrose, MI
Smoothest JB ROM to date. Very impressed.

Only issue. Woke up this morning. Phone was plugged in over night. Touch screen wouldn't respond to anything. Reboot fixed it. No big deal. Have had that happen before with GB ROMs on occasion also.

Great job Wambo.

jlmancuso

Apr 26, 2011
houston, tx
Well all has been good over night and this morning. My only minor thing so far is a phantom voicemail. On cricket network and it shows I have 2 voicemails and my normal process of clearing that does not work. Will play with it throughout the day.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app

jlmancuso

Apr 26, 2011
houston, tx
Well rock solid like all your work. For other with the voicemail notification that won't go away open app manager in settings and clear phone data. Used for close to 24 hrs with only the one weird issue stated before which was most likely just my old busted evo's fault. I recommend any jb fan try this out.

Also loving the transparent es file explorer. Goes well with my transparent gapps (Google plus, gmail, calendar, email, Google settings, hangouts, Google now).

Last edited:

Wambo_

Jul 28, 2013
Well rock solid like all your work. For other with the voicemail notification that won't go away open app manager in settings and clear phone data. Used for close to 24 hrs with only the one weird issue stated before which was most likely just my old busted evo's fault. I recommend any jb fan try this out.

Thanks sir.

sent from my OG cause **** you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OGKang Milestone 2
    [unofficial AOKP jb-mr1][4.2.2]

83.png

Device: Supersonic (HTC Evo 4G)​

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • Amonra/Smelkusmod recovery is very highly recommended
    • Download ROM and GApps
    • Boot into Recovery
    • Wipe Wipe (Caches, Factory Reset, Superwipe) Everything EXCEPT SDCard
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS)
    • Reboot
    • Enjoy the Kanged Greatness

78.png

» October 10 2013 source up to date as of: Oct 09, 2013
    • Working YouTube [DO NOT UPDATE]
    • Clear EsFile Manager
    • Performance Control
    • Jackpal Terminal

» Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» OGKang_M2_10102013.zip

» GApps: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20130812-signed.zip

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github
    » SOURCE on AOKP.co
    » Kernel

79.png

» We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
    » Donation options on AOKP.co

Thanks to:
    » AOKP - The TRUE ORIGINAL Unicorn MADNESS
    » PRELUDEDREW/EVERVOLV - Pre-bombed kernel/device
    » TeamSkunkPiss - swiperrat-tronit-wambo-soap-rootlinux
    » AndroidDevices - Home
    » 10yo IBM "The Fabled Creature" - Built this ROM
    » HTC
    » GOO
    » AFH
    » YOU

» DISCLAIMER:
    » FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK. YO FAULT IF YOU BREAK YOUR PHONE, NOT MINE, NOT AOKP's, YOURS.
    reserved for maybe

Bugs:

I am having notification sound issues, so for the time being, I had to set the default notification sound using esfile and chose a ringtone

4G
    ffc
    usb tether
    camcorder
    whatever else you find

Add-on:
    Stable dtapps2sd [flash after rom, before gapps]
    http://d-h.st/qoc
    The few we are is worth it thow, I like to still give to these og users.

I second that :good:
    The few we are is worth it thow, I like to still give to these og users.

48 downloads in a little over 24 hours and counting with only 8 comments? I guess no noise equals good noise.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk now Free

Its all good. I flashed that last 6/22 AOKP build and wanted more so I brought it up to date, plus maybe add a few things later down the road. Mostly for myself, with the benefit of sharing, so I'm cool if nobody wants to talk about it. I know there are a few bugs that need to be squashed, but anything JB is my only way to contribute to the OG. Nothing but respect for the devs that are still active here. Plus I couldn't let people say this phone wasn't worth fighting for. EOL my ass.