[QUOTE=tj_droid;21133980]Here's stock samsung keyboard. You can install it on any ROM (deodexed or odexed)
UDPATE - 8/2/2012- New *working* flashable zips added. Old ones have been removed. No need to add the files manually, just flash the zip
SPECIAL thanks to mor_1228 for the flashable zips. I created my flashable zips using his flashable zip as a base
PS - The keyboard seems to be having incompatibility issues on *some* CM7 ROMs. It does install but force closes when you try to open it. I will look into this issue once my exams get over.
1) If you are using a deodexed ROM, download
flashable-deodexed.zip from attachments.
If you are using an odexed ROM, download
flashable-odexed.zip from attachments.
SouthEastAsian users - download AxT9IME_MDPI_SEA.zip (thanks to ketut
2) Place the file in your SD card.
3) Boot into ClockWorkMod Recovery
4) Select 'install zip from sd card'
5) Navigate to the file and select it. Let it install
Follow this method if the flashable zips are not working for you -
How to install:
1) Download the attached zip file (Keyboard_Deodexed.zip for Deodexed ROM's and Keyboard_Odexed.zip for Odexed ROM's) and extract it (Its not a flashable zip)
2) Using root explorer or same kind of tool, place these files and set the permissions -
If the flashable zip files dont work, then try this method
tnx it helped me alot thank you!!!!!!!!!