[Q] Which Custom 4.2.2 ROM is the Best for Micromax A110 Canvas 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

saalikrao

Jan 8, 2012
Jammu
All Dear Senior Members please guide me for the best and totally bug free customised 4.2.2 ROM for Micromax A110 in which all features of the device work smooth? And, also instruct me in installing a Custom 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Rom on my device which is presently running the Official 4.1.1 Jelly Bean ROM. Thank You!:confused:

Sdk_Zone

Nov 16, 2012
Surat
All Dear Senior Members please guide me for the best and totally bug free customised 4.2.2 ROM for Micromax A110 in which all features of the device work smooth? And, also instruct me in installing a Custom 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Rom on my device which is presently running the Official 4.1.1 Jelly Bean ROM. Thank You!:confused:

u can choose from here - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2172561 thread by iamnimit. there r many stable roms available like miui, darknexus, ultimate galaxy, lego ice fusion, lego ice, etc., i'm currently on ultimate galaxy v3 rom with revised-1gbram swap & letest kernel v 3.4.78.

if u need more help, just post below

saalikrao

Jan 8, 2012
Jammu
How to Flash Ultimate Galaxy V3 Rom

Sir firstly tell me If the Camera(front and rear),Bluetooth, Wifi, Radio, Sms, OTG, 3G ,GPS, etc works smoothly on this Ultimate Galaxy v3 rom by default? Or there is need to flash some other files after flashing this ROM to make all these above said functions work?? And secondly , tell me how to flash this Kernel?? Thank You!

Sdk_Zone

Nov 16, 2012
Surat
Sir firstly tell me If the Camera(front and rear),Bluetooth, Wifi, Radio, Sms, OTG, 3G ,GPS, etc works smoothly on this Ultimate Galaxy v3 rom by default? Or there is need to flash some other files after flashing this ROM to make all these above said functions work?? And secondly , tell me how to flash this Kernel?? Thank You!

Every things work well..bt 1st i cant say about otg cos i dont use it. 2nd there was minor prob in fm app u need to flash a patch if u want fm app. i dont flash it cos i dont want to use fm, thats not a big prob. 3rd thing for kernel we cant gave u link at here due to forum rules.

i can help u for flashing kernel, its very simple process like flashing any thing from cwm/twrp recovery.
1. u need to root ur phone & install cwm or twrp recovery
if u have it already skip step 1.
2. download latest kernel which support ur phone. 3.4.67 or above with ur desire rom ver like 4.1.x or 4.2.x
3. copy zip file to sd card.
4. now reboot ur phone into recovery by holding vol up + vol down + power keys
5. into recovery mod choose install/update via sdcard
6. find the kernel zip file & Install it.
7. reboot ur phone & enjoy.

u can check ur kernel ver in about device in settings.

Reactions: saalikrao

saalikrao

Jan 8, 2012
Jammu
Every things work well..bt 1st i cant say about otg cos i dont use it. 2nd there was minor prob in fm app u need to flash a patch if u want fm app. i dont flash it cos i dont want to use fm, thats not a big prob. 3rd thing for kernel we cant gave u link at here due to forum rules.

i can help u for flashing kernel, its very simple process like flashing any thing from cwm/twrp recovery.
2. download latest kernel which support ur phone. 3.4.67 or above with ur desire rom ver like 4.1.x or 4.2.x

Sir It means I have to first flash the kernel and then after doing that I will be able to flash the Ultimate Galaxy V3 Rom? and tell me which is the best kernel for running Ultimate Galaxy v3 rom?

Sdk_Zone

Nov 16, 2012
Surat
Sir It means I have to first flash the kernel and then after doing that I will be able to flash the Ultimate Galaxy V3 Rom? and tell me which is the best kernel for running Ultimate Galaxy v3 rom?

Yes Brother, u need flash kernel before flashing any 4.2.X rom. & the best kernel ver for ultimate galaxy v3 rom is 3.4.73, 3.4.78.

saalikrao

Jan 8, 2012
Jammu

Yes Brother, u need flash kernel before flashing any 4.2.X rom. & the best kernel ver for ultimate galaxy v3 rom is 3.4.73, 3.4.78.

Ok Sir I will strictly follow your instructions. And, if at any point your help is needed I will surely disturb you again ..lolz ..thanks a lot

Sdk_Zone

Nov 16, 2012
Surat
Reactions: saalikrao

saalikrao

Jan 8, 2012
Jammu
Feb 9, 2014
best roms

hey bro! try sagarwap's legoice fusion v3 (released on 5/2/14) its the best rom according to me ,i'm using it ,it works great ,no lag ,lots of free ram,
and the attractive point best samsung interface provided by any rom (according to me).all others details u can find at the thread. hit thanks if my post helped:D

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

if you like u can also try legoice turbo v3.1 (runs on 4.2.1 :p),it gives the latest micromax turbo interface experience with amazing features like icall and isms (floating sms and call), a lots of smart gestures,and always 200+ free ram on first reboot. you can surely try this, u won;t regret flashing this rom:D, second best rom by sagarwap according to me . Note: i hav used both the roms and reviewing according to my experience. Please hit thanks if my post helped u.:D

Last edited:

tamhar

Feb 21, 2014
Ooups....Sorry forget to tell about it....u can download it from here...http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2531124 by saurabh0291 & the installation process is also there it works on swap support kernel only. which is i provide u.. both are support swap feature.

@Sdk_Zone

can i follow the instruction there? since i have flash sagarwap's legoice fusion v3 and suvi booster script but i still feel laggy on my phone. im currently on xtreme - zeal 3.4.x kernel

Rik.shohag

Sep 23, 2013
In every 4.2.2 rom they say,if u r on 4.1x you need to flash kernel.Can anyone tell me how to flash kernel(4.2)?
Currently my canvas 2 is running on 4.1.1(CanXperia rom).:confused:

Sdk_Zone

Nov 16, 2012
Surat
In every 4.2.2 rom they say,if u r on 4.1x you need to flash kernel.Can anyone tell me how to flash kernel(4.2)?
Currently my canvas 2 is running on 4.1.1(CanXperia rom).:confused:

Ya sure download the latest kernel
copy it to sd card
reboot ur device into recovery mode
install/flash zip from sd card
select & install kernel's zip file
reboot in normal mode & enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

u can choose from here - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2172561 thread by iamnimit. there r many stable roms available like miui, darknexus, ultimate galaxy, lego ice fusion, lego ice, etc., i'm currently on ultimate galaxy v3 rom with revised-1gbram swap & letest kernel v 3.4.78.

if u need more help, just post below

Ok Sir I will strictly follow your instructions. And, if at any point your help is needed I will surely disturb you again ..lolz ..thanks a lot

Bro its my pleasure to help MMX Device users. it's not a disturbance to me, be desi use desi.

Hit Thanks if I helped U.
    what is Ram Swap

Bro its my pleasure to help MMX Device users. it's not a disturbance to me, be desi use desi.

Hit Thanks if I helped U.

Sir I forgot to ask you about The "RAM SWAP" mentioned by you? what is this and how to make this work?
    Sir I forgot to ask you about The "RAM SWAP" mentioned by you? what is this and how to make this work?

Ooups....Sorry forget to tell about it....u can download it from here...http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2531124 by saurabh0291 & the installation process is also there it works on swap support kernel only. which is i provide u.. both are support swap feature.