FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM]NEW X10x EWJet xKernel [85,000+ dls!] ZKERNEL and FREEKERNEL for .67 BB(24JUL11)

2,008 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,630

Post Reply Email Thread
3rd July 2011, 12:59 PM |#3161  
Thanks Meter: 168

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJE

Ive been having about 2 WLOD's after fresh installs.... If you get one let it reboot once or twice before you try something different...
After the 2 WLOD's ROM's fine, it's just while the ROM first caches up then no more WLOD's.

Goodluck,
Luke

Thanks for the suggestion Luke. I've actually waited until a 3rd WLOD but nothing changed. I'm going to try it again but this time I'm going to leave it alone for a hour or so and hopefully it loads.

Any suggestions on the offline charging & Xperia Reboot options? I can still get into xrec but reboot to xrec on the app don't work. Thanks again.

Sent from my X10a using XDA App
3rd July 2011, 01:45 PM |#3162  
Flag Gold Coast
Thanks Meter: 797

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos

Thanks for the suggestion Luke. I've actually waited until a 3rd WLOD but nothing changed. I'm going to try it again but this time I'm going to leave it alone for a hour or so and hopefully it loads.

Any suggestions on the offline charging & Xperia Reboot options? I can still get into xrec but reboot to xrec on the app don't work. Thanks again.

Sent from my X10a using XDA App

couldn't hurt to try on one of the reboots wiping dalvik-cache and fix permissions...
Good luck. I know I read 2-3 people had the same problem with endless bootloops, but not sure if they worked it out or not
The Following User Says Thank You to LJE For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LJE Ad-Free
3rd July 2011, 02:04 PM |#3163  
Thanks Meter: 168

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJE

couldn't hurt to try on one of the reboots wiping dalvik-cache and fix permissions...
Good luck. I know I read 2-3 people had the same problem with endless bootloops, but not sure if they worked it out or not

I was doing that on every WLOD last time so I didn't do it this time around. Presto 5 WLODS after flashing rom & launcher then 2 more after flashing the tweaks. Unbelievable smh. Can't believe it took this much on this phone compared to my other one which installed flawlessly. Guess I was being impatient with this one. Thanks again for the suggestion Luke.

Sent from my X10i using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to Lockon Stratos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lockon Stratos Ad-Free
3rd July 2011, 02:35 PM |#3164  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Zeam Launcher v3.0.0 is out. Any updates Eric?
3rd July 2011, 04:09 PM |#3165  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Got some problems over here.
I made sure to have firmware 2.1.B.0.1 and baseband .67

I installed the rom "NEW EWJET XKernel Version X.ex" through xrecovery and afterwards I installed the launcher, also deleted dalvik cache and clicken on permission.

Now I am just getting endless reboots.
3rd July 2011, 04:11 PM |#3166  
Flag Fife,UK
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gingerbread Man

What I recommend you do is while on stock rom get the app apn back up and restore and back up your apn configuration and then move back to this rom. That app is included when you flash I beleive if not then download over wifi from the market. Open the app and get rid of apn you have on your current install and simply restore them back. Select your network provider manually through settings/wireless and networks and select your apns. Reboot and your good to go. I live in UK btw too but orange is my provider. This advice will work for a any on any rom / any phone etc. Universal advice boss ;)
Sent from my X10x using XDA Premium App

Thanks for that man,the weird thing is that when I was on erick rom I managed to get Vodafone apn by text,didnt work either.I have a backup of this setings,they are both diffrerent settings,I don't know why but I will try that in a while.

Erick, I will post the settings asap,you want apn Bu file?
The Following User Says Thank You to nanodroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nanodroid Ad-Free
3rd July 2011, 04:13 PM |#3167  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak174

Got some problems over here.
I made sure to have firmware 2.1.B.0.1 and baseband .67

I installed the rom "NEW EWJET XKernel Version X.ex" through xrecovery and afterwards I installed the launcher, also deleted dalvik cache and clicken on permission.

Now I am just getting endless reboots.

Try again? Remember to Factory Reset, Wipe Cache and Wipe Dalvik Cache before flashing the ROM.
3rd July 2011, 04:18 PM |#3168  
NEW PATCH
Hey fellas,

Here you go a new patch that supposed to prevent the so unpleasant wlods..
A short clarification, as was said previously, the wlod happens due the oc/uv implemented in zKernel. This issue is not faced for everybody, personally I faced a wlod once.
Hopefully, we will get this parameters changed soon, till there.. here you go one more patch, remembering that this is all about to have fun, always.

http://www.mediafire.com/?9ii6hzmc6hzi6u6

Enjoy!

Cheers,
Erick
The Following User Says Thank You to erickwill For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift erickwill Ad-Free
3rd July 2011, 04:19 PM |#3169  
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanodroid

Thanks for that man,the weird thing is that when I was on erick rom I managed to get Vodafone apn by text,didnt work either.I have a backup of this setings,they are both diffrerent settings,I don't know why but I will try that in a while.

Erick, I will post the settings asap,you want apn Bu file?

Hey buddy,
It would be great.
Thanks!
3rd July 2011, 04:27 PM |#3170  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene1991

Try again? Remember to Factory Reset, Wipe Cache and Wipe Dalvik Cache before flashing the ROM.

Still the same problem, the "U MAD?" logo goes into a weak light and then reboots.
Why does this has to happen just to me, I mean Ive done everything correct I know that.

Could it be due to that I didnt flash the newest baseband and firmware myself? I went to PC companion and upgraded there.
And I noticed I got the firmware 2.1.B.0.1 and bb .67
3rd July 2011, 04:39 PM |#3171  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
For me I don't use Link2SD so I just did step 1 and 2.. that's with the 1.3.2 "Gingerbread" version.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2.1 custom kernel, 2.1.a.0.492, 2.1.b.0.1, best 2.1 rom ever, best x10 rom ever, best x10 rom out there, ewjet, fastest and reliable, rom, sonyericsson, supersonic, the best rom ever, x10, x10 rocket rom, xperia

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)