Dolby Surround Sound Implement! [Latest Player Updated V4.1.513]

Search This thread

Xenogenics

Jul 15, 2012
Thanks for your reply but at least I would like to know if my post bricked your phone or making u feel bad? I have tested it numerous times. If you dislike this,just get sth better and share with us so then u can just confidently contact the operator to dump my post and post your invention.

Firstly, yes I have soft bricked my device in hopes of improving the sound of my phone.
Secondly, I did not state that I disliked your "invention".
Thirdly, yes I have contacted VeNuM a couple of times regarding un-tested "mods, changes or tweaks".
Fourthly, before some insecure guy decides to start a flame war here, I'd suggest we just leave it as,

1. Its your "invention", you post it here to allow feedback and questions to be submitted.
2. I asked a question, all you had to do was answer it. Or try. (I didn't say you didn't)
3. We stop this pointless "argument, debate, discussion" now.

Sent from my (V10f, Rooted, CWM-Installed, Deodex-ed, Camera-Moded V5) LG Optimus 4X HD P880

kimbap

Jul 1, 2011
just install the Dolby.apk , go setting-> sound and switch to Dolby , no need to uninstall anything . Tested on my N4 and it worked fine .I think its much different from the musicFX .

Odeira.Oloap

May 8, 2012
Manila
Tested this on a Sony Xperia SL out of interest (4.0.4, 6.1.A.2.45, latest Google Play Music update on Google Play Store, No Root)

Screenshot_2013-02-18-00-35-51.png

You need to tick this in Settings -> Sound -> Music Effects (This should probably be the step for all 4.0+ Droids to modify what sound enhancing wares is to be used)

It has all the possible equalizer settings and all,
Screenshot_2013-02-18-00-37-37.png

Screenshot_2013-02-18-00-37-33.png

Not sure on the sound quality. I'm running some Avicii and Paul Van Dyk mixes to see the audio quality (Initially impressed.)

Thanks for this! :D

MiteshPuthran

Apr 16, 2014
Boston
Worked fine.
But the effect is very slight. The 3D surround is pumped up but no change in bass effect.
Instead Poweramp produces great bass to fulfill all your needs... ;)

3mozz

Feb 27, 2015
Ghost town
you really are a good liar
this app is just a moded version of music Fx available in playstore developed by NXP software

for info check the signature
its lifevibes, They are the legendary makers of CineXplayerHD (RIP2016)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone, I have been using the infuse 4G with a wolfston DAC inside for a year and just switched to 4X for a month. I use my phone as music player so I am really concern about the audio quality of the phone. I read the review of 4X from GSM arena and it says the audio quality of 4X is poor and I agreed with that, even Dolby is already "inside". I think LG is using proper hardware so far but they just failed to do the best software adjustment. So we need to do it by ourselves.

Instructions:

First, download root uninstaller to uninstall original music fx

My phone is rooted and I don't know if that works with non-tooted phones.....:confused:
    By the way, I have installed the beats audio too, u can search from the play store,I am not sure
    it that makes a difference but just in case for optimum performance. However, the dolby is definitely working!
    U may wonder why I need to introduce another dolby to u because there is dolby option in
    the stock music player. The point is the stock one is just not good, install the following then u will know
    the difference.

The Dolby.apk is in Simplified Chinese but I think you guys can get through it coz it is just simple stuff, I will explain.
    The Dolby Player is actually a certain Google Music Player, the version is not the latest as it is the one from the stock rom
    of another phone---- ZTE Blade.
    The Dolby.apk can also work with some other players such as the walkman player but u cannot adjust the 3D effect and bass.
    So, download both files as they work together.

PS: I found out that the Dolby is actually quite similar to the music fx which u can found on play store but
    I just think Dolby is better.

If u have installed DSP Manager, please UNINSTALL DSP MANAGER first before installing this!
    They cannot work together!

1: Install Dolby.apk
    2: Open it directly after installation
    3: You will see Simplified Chinese Explanation with Dolby Surround Sound label, that's normal.
    4: Push the home key(let it run in the background) and install the player.
    5: Open the player, you will see nothing is on the list, just push the home key,15 seconds later,
    reopen the player then it will appear the tracks u have in the phone.
    6: Play the track, then a box with Chinese characters will pop up which notifies u that Dolby Sound is activated.
    7: While playing the track, u can press the option key(key on the right hand side of home key on the phone),
    u will see Sound Effects, where u can do your own settings.
    8: Check the box (Dolby Mobile)
    9: Second option is a list of equalizer presets, for me , the "杜比助力器" is the best, or u can choose other
    from the list.
    10: Just refer to pictures below.....:highfive:

2012-09-05-01-11-57.jpg

2012-09-05-01-09-10.jpg

2012-09-05-01-12-30.jpg

2012-09-05-01-12-50.jpg

2012-09-05-01-13-06.jpg

2012-09-05-01-13-31.jpg

Feel free to ask questions here:good:
    I 've decompiled this APP and found that it's the MusicFX app with added Dolby Mobile labels. It's fake.
    nvm..... I need to learn reading :)
    Thanks for posting. Sounds really good.
    Thanks for support ^^ :victory: