[BeautifulWidgets][3/14] spirelli's HQ Premium Skins: Honeycomb, Gingerbread, & more!

Search This thread

captainstu72

Dec 17, 2009
New skins added, so what dou you think? Better style than the classic?
Feedback appreciated!
Just seen the changes, very nice! Have updated my phone, looks good!

Looks great! My only dislike is the empty space created when the hour is 1-9. Is there a way to add a zero to the hours 1-9 so they read 01-09...or maybe a way to center the hour when it's a single number? Just a thought.

This would have to be taken up with levelupstudio who make Beautiful widgets, this is not possible by editing the pngs. Try setting it to 24 hours though, I believe the standard for 12hours does not have a zero, but 24 hours always will have 4 numbers?

Reactions: spirellilein

spirellilein

Nov 25, 2010
Jena
www.spirellilein.de
Really cool themes! I think there's a problem with the gingerbuntu one though - the .txt file should be renamed from "spirelli-ginger.txt" to spirelli-gingerbuntu.txt" otherwise beautiful widgets doesn't see it properly.

Keep up the awesome work!

Thank you, I changed the filename of the txt.

Looks great! My only dislike is the empty space created when the hour is 1-9. Is there a way to add a zero to the hours 1-9 so they read 01-09...or maybe a way to center the hour when it's a single number? Just a thought.

Like captainstu72 said, actually it is not possible because levelupstudio don't want to show the zero as first number. So sorry, I hate this empty space too ;)
Also I use the 24h format, and have that problem too :T

any chance in the future of a transparent clock?

As iwearhats said: You can change the transparency to 100% in the settings. Or do you mean, to show still the small background for the weather and no backround for the clock?

Da Baron

Mar 13, 2010
Hammond, LA.
Great skins! I'm having an issue w/the "indigo skin" though. As per the other skins I placed in the Beautiful widgets skin folder on my SDcard this particular isn't showing in the skins section once I launch the clock and try to select various skins. Using Astro file mgr etc it shows that its in the skins folder but won't show once I go into the widget to select it. I've tried various counter steps but to no avail. Please assist me w/any ideas or thoughts you or anyone might have.
Once again all skins show up in the skins download section within the app itself when selecting a skin but not "indigo". I'm perplexed!
~
Da Baron

*Merry Christmas* to everyone also.

spirellilein

Nov 25, 2010
Jena
www.spirellilein.de
Great skins! I'm having an issue w/the "indigo skin" though. As per the other skins I placed in the Beautiful widgets skin folder on my SDcard this particular isn't showing in the skins section once I launch the clock and try to select various skins. Using Astro file mgr etc it shows that its in the skins folder but won't show once I go into the widget to select it. I've tried various counter steps but to no avail. Please assist me w/any ideas or thoughts you or anyone might have.
Once again all skins show up in the skins download section within the app itself when selecting a skin but not "indigo". I'm perplexed!
~
Da Baron

*Merry Christmas* to everyone also.

When you rename the txt file in the indigo folder from spirelli-ginger.txt to spirelli-indigo the skin will shown in the skin section ;) Sorry for the inconvienence.

-edit- attachments updated, now you just download the indigo.rar and overwrite the old folder. It is the same effect like rename the txt-file :)

Last edited:

Da Baron

Mar 13, 2010
Hammond, LA.
When you rename the txt file in the indigo folder from spirelli-ginger.txt to spirelli-indigo the skin will shown in the skin section ;) Sorry for the inconvienence.

-edit- attachments updated, now you just download the indigo.rar and overwrite the old folder. It is the same effect like rename the txt-file :)

Thx so much for the edit and "heads up". Much obliged for responding so quickly especially during the holiday.
~
Da Baron

Evil_J

Dec 17, 2010
These look great. Quick question: What skin is that for your weather? It looks exactly like what I've been wanting...

unreal973

Sep 24, 2010
using and loving it! thanks!!

edit: probably a stupid question.. but whats the hex color of the green you use on spirelli-ginger2 ?

Last edited:

spirellilein

Nov 25, 2010
Jena
www.spirellilein.de
Thx so much for the edit and "heads up". Much obliged for responding so quickly especially during the holiday.
~
Da Baron
Your welcome! And it's no job, it's a hobby, so I will responding when I like to. So also maybe in holidays :D

These look great. Quick question: What skin is that for your weather? It looks exactly like what I've been wanting...
It's the "Tick" skin from the "Weather-icon market" inside the Beautiful Widgets. ;)
Based upon great weather icons from DeviantArt.

using and loving it! thanks!!

edit: probably a stupid question.. but whats the hex color of the green you use on spirelli-ginger2 ?
Erm, at which position exactly?, I've made a gradient like the notification bar icons. So I have more green tones :)

Here is the gradient code:

Position - Hex triplet
0% - 79a600
15% - 9add00
50% - a5e60e
85% - 9add00
100% - 79a600

Have fun!

Reactions: Evil_J

Evil_J

Dec 17, 2010
Wouldn't you know it, I figured that out right after I sent it but since I'm new here, couldn't edit it...

I did have one idea... What do you think about a dark bezel, white clock background, and black letters similar to "gingerclean" clock skin?

rion_j

Aug 23, 2010
These clocks are so awesome! Could you create a blue clock to match the color of the battery icon/sms icon in this theme:

20101230102015.png

H

himadri_sm

can anyone tell me where i can find only the weather icons used in the widget?

captainstu72

Dec 17, 2009
I believe it is task. This downloadable from within the weather skins section

Sent from my HTC Hero using XDA App

H

himadri_sm

I believe it is task. This downloadable from within the weather skins section

Sent from my HTC Hero using XDA App

i'm really sorry but i should have been clearer....i don't have any android phones, so i can't install this widget to get the images but i need them for a personal project of mine.so, if there is a link where i can download the images, it would be really helpful. thanx a lot..

Moonwalker1432

Sep 29, 2010
For some reason i cant get any of these clocks to show up in downloads. i have opened the rar and put the folders into the skins folder of beautiful widgets.still nothing.what am i doing wrong?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [BeautifulWidgets][3/14] spirelli's HQ Premium Skins: Honeycomb, Gingerbread, & more!

Hey guys,
    I present you a few skins for the lovely Beautiful Widgets.
    Currently I can't give any support, because I'm too busy, sorry for that.
    Maybe In a few weeks I can give a little more support or new skins ;)
    Sorry!

If you like my work, please don't forget to hit the thanks button! ;)
    ..Or... you can buy me a Bratwurst :eek:

SuperClock skins:
    Feedback is welcome! Thank-Button is desirable ;p
    1st: spirelli-ginger-sc ; 2nd spirelli-innocent-sc ; 3rd spirelli-cyano-sc ; 4th spirelli-dena-sc ; 5th spirelli-honey (NEW) not in the set!
    ginger-sc.jpg
    inno-sc.jpg
    cyano-sc.jpg
    dena-sc.jpg
    honey.jpg

Spirelli-set include the following versions:
    1st: spirelli-ginger ; 2nd: spirelli-ginger2 ; 3rd spirelli-innocent ; 4th spirelli-innocent2 ; 5th spirelli-cyano ; 6th: spirelli-gingerbuntu ; 7th: spirelli-indigo ; 8th: spirelli-darky ; 9th spirelli-orig ; 10th spirelli-pinky ; 11th spirelli-dena ; 12th spirelli-liberty ; 13th spirelli-hell ; 14th spirelli-flip
    ginger.jpg
    ginger2.jpg
    inno.jpg
    inno2.jpg
    cyano.jpg
    gingerbuntu.jpg
    indigo.jpg
    darky.jpg
    orig.jpg
    pinky.jpg
    dena.jpg
    liberty.jpg
    spirelli-hell.jpg
    flip.jpg

Battery skins:
    Feedback is welcome! Thank-Button is desirable ;p
    HoneyBat
    HoneyBat.jpg

Makes it sense? / Spirit of the HoneyBat:
    Maybe for some people it's hard to see the "indicator". Maybe some thinks it have none, but it does.
    You see the white line in the inner ring. It reduces about 10% on every 10% step of decharging battery.
    With less than 40% the second inner ring (blue one) open as well.
    Hope you guys get the system very fast.
    Maybe I will design a number version later, for those who don't like the minimal looking, and who want more clear and straight information.

How to Install:
    • Download the zip-file you like and open it
    • Place the included folder to sdcard\data\beautifulwidgets\skins (or \scskins for SuperClocks, or \bskins for Batteryskins)
    • Choose Widget and go to settings -> Clock Skins / Super Clock Skins
    • Choose your downloaded skin, and apply.
    • Enjoy
      [*]Troubleshoot:
      If you have any problems with installing the skins: Try to download them in Beautiful Widgets.
      You can download them in the Skin section!
      Level Up Studio's install instruction should work on every phone.
      If not, just download my skins in the app.
    Questions, feedback or wishes?
    • Ask free
    I decided to make only new skins just for custom roms or themes. Execept I love your color proposals. If you have a rom or theme ask me and I design you a matching skin.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Stats:
    • > 21.100 downloads on xda
    • > 185.000 downloads on Beautiful Widgets (18/19 versions online)
    • 3 Donations (Thanks a lot to: Pacsay, Stefan & Alejandro)
    • ~ 130 thanks klicks (Thanky you guys :D)
    Sorry, u have to go to these links, and put instead "dub-dub-dub" the "www"
    I can't post any Outgoing links, or Pics until I post 8 Replys :(

6 to go .. :p

-edit- here they are. sorry :)
    These look great! Can you do one in an indigo blue also?
    These look great! Can you do one in an indigo blue also?

I will try in a few hours ;)

Can you give me a colour code, what exactly is "indigo" blue for you?
    Any Pictures please