248 posts
Thanks Meter: 48

By akrod2as, Senior Member on 23rd March 2013, 06:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th November 2013, 07:00 PM |#11  
Flag Sesvete, Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 2,033

More
I got my Anker yesterday evening. 8 AM this morning, i took my phone off charger and 12 hours later I'm on 48%. I'd say my use is moderate. Wifi is always on, mobile network on, lots of calls and some internet browsing. Pretty good for first charge. Oh, and my CPU is OCed to 1836MHz. Guys at Anker really know what they're doing :thumbup:
14 hours on battery with 3.5 hours screen on and still 28% to go

8th November 2013, 03:28 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Don't know if anyone's here been using RavPower. I have heard quite a few times these days. Checked on their amazon store and find that their price is cheaper than Anker, what about the quality?
30th December 2013, 05:12 PM |#13  
Atlanta

More
I just picked up the Anker battery for $17 on Amazon. Although capacity rating isn't much higher than stock I find that it definitely holds a charge longer and the drop off isn't nearly as fast. I'm on stock rom with MiRaGe kernel and a light user so I already get good battery life. But for the occasional trip I found that I can't get through the day on a full charge. So the anker give me some improvement without added bulk of a high capacity battery and for the few times I need it I now use the stock battery as a backup. At this price I would recommend picking one up.
21st January 2014, 09:13 PM |#14  

More
In my opinion Thema Anker battery is Worth every Euro, just because does a way better Job than The Stock htc battery. Maybe it was just because my evo is a Bit old, but i Had to Charge it every 8 hours with Stock Rom which should have one of the best battery life. With my Anker its about 20-24 hours with regular usage

Gesendet von meinem HTC EVO 3D X515m mit Tapatalk
26th January 2014, 06:48 PM |#15  
Flag Murska Sobota
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I use my phone a lot, sms and facebook.
And I can't really get through a whole day. 10hour, even 4 if me and my gf have a lot of time.
Will this have any improvements on me or just 1hour+ ?

And what about this:
http://www.amazon.com/EC-TECHNOLOGY-...ery+htc+evo+3d
DOnt mind giving 10$ if it will work for atleast a year or maybe half.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)