[02/04/12]-[ROM] Evolution 7 V3 (Tango)|Fast IE|Battery Life|Full Unlock|Mediafire

Search This thread

Criss1272

Nov 5, 2008
Rom is running really fast !

But, some things after my first impressions (V2 !)....

1.It shows me unread SMS and emails on the Lockscreen, but i have read this messages ?!
(Messanging tiles are correct)

2.Phone stucks when i open new emails and bounced back to homescreen.

3.Could you pleeaase add german language !!!?
There`s only english :(

At this moment the Rom seems to be too buggy ... but i think there is a good chance for it in the next versions ....

Last edited:
Reactions: Magpir

gozbill

Mar 13, 2008
hello. I am a little disappointed opinions on this rom. I feel there is a conspiracy against the cooker. Can you give me an example of Rom did not have bugs. The tests are done precisely to correct them, but this is not a reason to not recommend the Rom or to put a bad note. What I see is that this rom gives new thing: longer battery life, that no other Rom do not provide. I thought this forum was made ​​of aid, encouragement, especially for a new cooker. The improvements it brings compared to other Rom should rather be identified and put forward instead of sinking this cooker.
Certainly he made ​​mistakes about the permissions, but it's over. Our masters have solved the problem with vista. HELP HIM NOW TO ENTER IN THIS SMALL CERCLE MASTERS OF COOKERS.
I will be pleased to test your rom man, and send you my opinion soon, although I'm an inescapable fan of deepshinning Rom .
See you later and good luck.

Magpir

Jul 4, 2011
Rom is running really fast !

But, some things after my first impressions (V2 !)....

1.It shows me unread SMS and emails on the Lockscreen, but i have read this messages ?!
(Messanging tiles are correct)

2.Phone stucks when i open new emails and bounced back to homescreen.

3.Could you pleeaase add german language !!!?
There`s only english :(

At this moment the Rom seems to be too buggy ... but i think there is a good chance for it in the next versions ....

hi, its major bug. corrected it, pls use V3

Magpir

Jul 4, 2011
hello. I am a little disappointed opinions on this rom. I feel there is a conspiracy against the cooker. Can you give me an example of Rom did not have bugs. The tests are done precisely to correct them, but this is not a reason to not recommend the Rom or to put a bad note. What I see is that this rom gives new thing: longer battery life, that no other Rom do not provide. I thought this forum was made ​​of aid, encouragement, especially for a new cooker. The improvements it brings compared to other Rom should rather be identified and put forward instead of sinking this cooker.
Certainly he made ​​mistakes about the permissions, but it's over. Our masters have solved the problem with vista. HELP HIM NOW TO ENTER IN THIS SMALL CERCLE MASTERS OF COOKERS.
I will be pleased to test your rom man, and send you my opinion soon, although I'm an inescapable fan of deepshinning Rom .

u will see this rom is performning like nokia's rom which use 1.5ghz CPU

thanks again for yr opinion

Magpir

Jul 4, 2011
the rom base is basically 8773 for any custom rom, what dfifferentiates them are customisation. Other that the registry tweaks from the wp7 registry thread, i have used more of my own

Maybe i will cook one for HD2.

But i need to use a custom rom because that

1) will avoid problems, bugs ect..
2) can do rom faster concentrating on performance and other features
3) unavailability of latest stock rom

Gishum

Apr 3, 2012
First time posting here .I am just average user but used the roms here before.

This is the best rom i have used by far:rolleyes:
really difference between stock or other custom rom

Very fast.
the battery life very good standby since installing it last nite

thank you for the rom!

Last edited:

Ttblondey

Jan 1, 2008
So far I don't have any problem with Both version with email or sms. So far do good ...guess I have to update to v3.

Magpir

Jul 4, 2011
Doing Next version now

1)i have done some radio modfiications ( disabled NDIS)
need time to test it

2) i am trying to invert webpage colours in internet explorer registry settings

like eg. black background white text

managed to be partially successful but on the google home page displays as black google, the other wbepages dont...

Can anyone help here?

3) for those request lang packs i dont thing they are available yet for 8773.

Last edited:

NebZoNe

Mar 21, 2011
Paris (suburbs)
soundcloud.com

As a custom rom user/lover, i should get it fast, flash it and test all those glittering features/improvements he cooked in...but at last i will do nothing...
i have my opinion on what's going on here...
Magpir succeded in upsetting a lot of xda member, behaving like a spoiled child, the way his rom appeared tells the whole story, it's far from an exception.
You get what you sow bro!
so...as good as you rom could be...my phone doesn't want it ;)
Good luck!!

luckydog98

Mar 20, 2011

I have to chime in on this one. I feel the way I feel about how this new cooker handled things. I have that right but you DO NOT have to get on here and tell people in bold letters to help him. It is a forum and you are not the one in charge here so you do not have the right to tell people on here what to do. That is all I have to say about it.

gozbill

Mar 13, 2008
Thanks to mido mido and to the moderators of this forum for their comprehension. It is the most important. If I offended certain persons by my comments, I escuse me. It was only my opinion. And I repeat it, Magpir did not make things in the standards, he made ​​mistakes, it's true, but it is the past. And I am not going to settle down in a polemique that will be of no use.

Magpir, your Rom is a real happiness, very fast, and especially as you said it, the barrerie has a better life expectancy(cycle). After a day of use of the telephone (several calls, surf etc.), I am in 50 %. The real evolution as the title of your Rom. You touch one of the defauts of our hd7 by ameliorant the battery life. I think that you would win to put the rom in several languages. Can you put in the next update the possibility to choose between Google and bing in Internet Explorer? I also noted that there was no vibration on the keys, is it normal? But it is minimal compared to all sensations such as fluidity.
Again thank you for your work. Good job.
Strongly a French version.

Reactions: Magpir

Magpir

Jul 4, 2011
Thanks to mido mido and to the moderators of this forum for their comprehension. It is the most important. If I offended certain persons by my comments, I escuse me. It was only my opinion. And I repeat it, Magpir did not make things in the standards, he made ​​mistakes, it's true, but it is the past. And I am not going to settle down in a polemique that will be of no use.

Magpir, your Rom is a real happiness, very fast, and especially as you said it, the barrerie has a better life expectancy(cycle). After a day of use of the telephone (several calls, surf etc.), I am in 50 %. The real evolution as the title of your Rom. You touch one of the defauts of our hd7 by ameliorant the battery life. I think that you would win to put the rom in several languages. Can you put in the next update the possibility to choose between Google and bing in Internet Explorer? I also noted that there was no vibration on the keys, is it normal? But it is minimal compared to all sensations such as fluidity.
Again thank you for your work. Good job.
Strongly a French version.

thank u for using the rom. iam able to come up with the rom because i have some knowledge on microsoft stuff . But wp7 seems like llots of options are still not configurable.

On my mistake i agree, but the end product is what matters most

the vibration is disabled to probably conserve battery life. its better althoug h u may not notice that much difference, something running th background like vibration motor probably isnt good for battery life. Iphone does not have this vibration

But i am still unclear about the language part.

in OSbuilder i applied some cab updates and it screwed up the rom.

I stated earler i was doing V4. for now its no go because i dwelled too deep into the registry and wanted to implement some further hardware related stuff.. But it seems that screwed up some performance management features. so until i learn how to do that. V4 will only be minor update

probably

1) language packs
2) custom icons
3) remove unnecessary stuff

Like i mentioned, my goal is more performance/battery stuff rather than fancy looking themes

about the language stuff, that may make the rom bigger in file size,

but i will have both version available

Last edited:
Reactions: Criss1272

Magpir

Jul 4, 2011
Hi there , it seems I am getting better battery life without the battery saver turned on.

On average U may get 1 hour battery life during usage on this rom.

Reactions: gozbill

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    leathero.jpg

16j3b12.gif

2lbdm5c.gif
    Features:
    2lbdm5c.gif

Evolution V3 (02/04/2012)

* 8773 Build
    * Very Fast Rom
    * Battery life
    * Customised taskbar icons
    * Direct mapping
    * IPv6 cellular on supported networks
    * Auto Data disconnect
    * Hardware/software flow control enabled
    * Faster graphics rendering
    * Faster IE
    * IE Xap Install
    * Improved wifi performance/low power consumption
    * System power management
    * Legacy power cycle
    * Standalone GPS mode
    * Audio routing for watch video in bluetooth a2dp device
    * More accuracy keyboard
    * Keys vibrate disabled
    * Full unlock
    * Rest of the features found in other roms
    * Themes ,sounds ringtones are from pwpd as rom

Apps
    * registry editor
    * adobe reader
    * file browser

Permission granted to PWPD developer only to use rom for personal

special thanks to

mwang/DFT
    pdaimatejam
    AnDim
    PWPD
    XDA community
    Fabcal
    Xmod

Permissions granted by PWPD

mido-mido said:
    after discussing this situation with other PWPD members they grant you to use the rom as your base....

but with one condition...

say PWPD base in your rom thread and Thanks to PWPD...

that's all...
    and you've done it...so...you can use our rom as your base...
    (you can post that you have permission from PWPD in your thread...)

good luck...

[Download]
    INSTRUCTIONS: (Right click , Extract the .zip file to join).After flashing put phone to airplane mode and full charge before use

PART 1 | PART 2

Screenshots:

screencapture3bb.jpg
    screencapture2h.jpg
    screencapture3y.jpg
    screencapture4d.jpg
    @Magpir You've used direct mapping and full unlock in your rom.
    Please, read http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1383646 carefully...
    ok ii have included yr name, u are free to use the evolution rom

Cool!!!! :) I like you guy!!!! Really!!!!

I downloaded your rom and straight detected PWPD custom stuff. And Barin gave you a tip how to behave correctly.... But you made different decision... It's up to you of course.

mido-mido - it's no need to flash anything - just check the custom wallpapers in the dump.... Our author is Persian guy :) ... from Singapore :)

Magpir, once again - how to behave:
    1. Ask DFT (cotulla or mwang) for the permit to use their unlock
    2. Ask PWPD to use the base rom
    3. After you get necessary confirmations from both sides (in PM) - you are free to dump anything and use someone's work as a source. For sure - first thing starting topic is public credits to the guys who developed custom software or resources for your rom.
    after discussing this situation with other PWPD members they let magpir to use PWPD Tango V4.7 as his base for evolution 7...
    but he have to ask for permission for other update that we will have for PWPD roms...

for example:
    if we (PWPD) release V4.8 or V4.7 full he (magpir) has to ask a permission for using our rom as base...

i don't want to use evolution 7 as my base...why should i do that??? :confused:
    i don't use this rom as base...and i won't...

but PWPD group give permission to magpir to use PWPD V4.7 as is base...(just the lite version for now...)
    I am removing these posts because I apparently don't have the right to say how I feel.

Cheers!...