[ROM] - [3/21/2012] - MikRunny v1.13 - [Sense 3.5 | 2.3.5 | Tweaks | Odex | CDMA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Sypris

Dec 22, 2010
Amsterdam, New York
Let us know how it goes :D

48e009e9-2f14-fe8a.jpg

8) All widgets and the lockscreen and Rosie all qHD'd.

Just gotta figure out why my flashable zip isn't flashing and I'll upload it.

Anyone get Facebook for sense working correctly?

I'll upload a working odexed apk.

Sent from my PG8610000 using XDA App

Last edited:

aamikam

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 14, 2008
Champaign
Understood sorry for my lame question.

its coo man...

i understand that not everyone checks out the site before checking xda... i am going to make sure new releases are in the home page of the site from now on so that it will be easier to just open up the site and see if there is a new release without needing to dig in.

i sometimes get lazy when it comes to update the OP on xda... so sorry about that.

Reactions: jstn76rs

kenosuke117

Aug 31, 2010
Lynwood
its coo man...

i understand that not everyone checks out the site before checking xda... i am going to make sure new releases are in the home page of the site from now on so that it will be easier to just open up the site and see if there is a new release without needing to dig in.

i sometimes get lazy when it comes to update the OP on xda... so sorry about that.

That idea sounds great it would make it easier for people and new comers, well just finished downloading 1.5 ill be right back

Sypris

Dec 22, 2010
Amsterdam, New York
its coo man...

Hey Mik, do you have G Talk? I'd like to pick your brain for a few lol.

fracture8

Mar 2, 2009
philadelphia
hey mik your rom is nothing but love but i was looking at your change log and i see that you took out google backup and i was wonder why and does this mean that my app wont automatically download like they usually do?

aamikam

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 14, 2008
Champaign
hey mik your rom is nothing but love but i was looking at your change log and i see that you took out google backup and i was wonder why and does this mean that my app wont automatically download like they usually do?

i took it out cuz the function to "auto restore" is messing things up more than helping things out.

and yes... that means your apps will not auto d/l again...

Reactions: jstn76rs and Nygel

kratos313

Feb 27, 2010
The Lost City
Tried this rom out today and must say i was surprised
only bug i have is when opening the photo gallery and trying to open a photo or video i get major lag and super long loading on the video editor.
Yes i did a full wipe before installing.Now i don't know if it was because i flashed the one off Mik's Forum titled MikRunny-3vo-v1.05-CDMA

wardfan220

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2010
Eldridge, IA
I know that some people were having issues with voicemail not registering. Mine registers just fine, downloads and alerts me that it's there, but I get an error trying to play the messages.

I can play an old message that I had backed up from before my change to this rom, but if I try to open a new voicemail that I've received since the flash I get an error : "Attention Unable to play message."

Any thoughts? I've had to call and listen to it the old fashioned way. I've tried rebooting the phone and it still does it.

jstn76rs

Oct 20, 2008
La Crosse, WI
I know that some people were having issues with voicemail not registering. Mine registers just fine, downloads and alerts me that it's there, but I get an error trying to play the messages.

I can play an old message that I had backed up from before my change to this rom, but if I try to open a new voicemail that I've received since the flash I get an error : "Attention Unable to play message."

Any thoughts? I've had to call and listen to it the old fashioned way. I've tried rebooting the phone and it still does it.

Are you on 1.05? This one seems to be working fine for me. I tested it many times...

leglerreddin

Apr 4, 2008
dude... v1.05 is on the site...
i never lose interest... just move from project to project and do what time lets me do.

Oh my bad no idea that was there. Do you plan to always have the wvga stuff or will you go back to qhd, still haven't left 1.1 because of the resolution drop

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok guys, I finally made it to the Evo3D...
    This rom is based off of HTC Runnymede 1.05.401.4 and the Pyramid 2.08.401.1 with Sense 3.5 and GB 2.3.5.
    A really big thanks goes out to Cappychimp and RC-Team for a lot of the added tweaks and multidevice zip, to romanbb for the original tweaks, and to team Warm for a lot of the work in porting runny to the Evo3D.
    This ROM supports GSM and CDMA Evo3D devices thanks to team Warm that got the differences sorted out which made my work on making it work on both devices close to nothing.

Features:
    Ext 4
    OC
    Odex (DeOdex might come later if u guys will ask for it, other wise... its not worth it)
    Fully Optimized and tweaked
    Zipalign on boot
    Defrag DB's on boot
    Busybox 1.19.3
    Native screen capture
    Beats audio, Dolby, SRS, and EQ in music player
    HTC Quicklaunch widget from bliss also added
    Unlocked more settings in Browser
    Rosie, Notifications, Lockscreen and StatusBar tweaks changes "on the fly"
    Longpress Volume keys to skip tracks when screen is off mod added (Longpress Vol up is next, and Vol down is Back)
    Htc Amaze Camera with 3d Video/Images fully working
    All Gapps and market apps updated to newest versions
    All other stock sense 3.5 goodies included

Known Bugs:
    4G taken out for now, once ill get more CDMA things done... ill try 4G again.
    No Picture will show when trying to view a picture through FriendStream (this is because we kinda need to live with a diff album version to see 3d images/video)
    Some 3D games do work from what i heard lately
    QHD widgets - Notes widget is missing the bars on top/bottom

For a full change log and download links go HERE.

Tweaks:
    • Settings Tweaks
      Statusbar Options
      Clock Options
      - Style (show/hide/center)
      - AM/PM Style (show/small/hide)
      - Color
      - Hide alarm icon
      Battery Options
      - Battery bar (like Miui with settings thanks to pvy)
      - Show/Hide
      - Color
      Signal Options
      - Show/Hide
      - Text
      - Color
      - Transparency
      Notification Menu Options
      - Recent apps show/hide
      - Date show/hide
      - Transparent BG
      - Skins (Stock/Inverted)
      - Default to quicksettings
      - Customize quicksettings (show/hide)
      Rosie Options
      - Custom button
      - Hide navbar label
      - Quick scroll (3d/2d/semi)
      - Drawer matrix (4x4/4x5/5x4/5x5)
      - Transparent BG
      - Depagineted app drawer
      - Bliss Rosie
      Display Options
      - Overscroll settings (none/glow/bounce & glow/bounce)
      - Window and Transition animations speeds (6 diff speeds + off)
      - CRT on/off
      - Unlock animation on/off
      - 3D home
      - Font Sizes (7 different sizes)
      - Auto brightness settings
      - Softkeys lights (on/off/always on)
      Misc Options
      - Lockscreen (Honeycomb/Android/HTC - all on the fly)
      - SD crad read ahead speeds (128kb - 4096kb | set to 2048 by default)
      - Volume key screen on
      - SMS screen on
      - Snapshot (enable/disable)
      - Volume key to take a picture
      - HTC_IME Arrow KB (on/off)
      - Beats Boost
      Phone Information
      - Radio etc.
      - Battery
      - Usage stats
      - Wifi​
    • System Tweaks
      Boot options
      - Reboot
      - Hot Restart
      - Recovery
      - Bootloader
      - Power off
      GodMode
      Mount system RW
      Mount system RO
      Debloater & Storage space

- Remove system apps (use at your own risk as there is no restore option yet)
      - Internal & External Storage summery
      Memory settings
      - Free up 50/70 MB
      Maintenance
      - Clear Dalvik-Cache
      - Clear Cache
      - Fix Permissions
      Enable/Disable commands
      - Camera sound (on/off)
      - Vibration (default/med/low)
      - Ads (hide/show)
      Bootanimation
      - Disable
      - Enable
      - Get rid of
    • Extras for fun
      Download Center
      - Htc hub widgets/skins/apps (make sure to d/l ones for your sense version)
      Sounds
      - Bootanimations sounds
      - Volume rocker sounds
      - Screen lock sounds
      Themes
      - Bootanimations (make sure to d/l ones for your device resolution)
      - Shutdown animations (make sure to d/l ones for your device resolution)
      - Fonts (many to choose from...)

These tweaks are a lot like RCTweaks as they are based on their work... but there are more than a few extras that me and chingy added in.

Change Log:
    • v1.06
      - Fixed things all over... long story short... new radio i updated to seemed to mess things up for me... so i re-worked a lot of things.
      - 2 flavors to the ROM, WVGA sized widgets and QHD sized widgets
      - Added back Roam Only mod
      - Fixed a few sizes to align better
      - Major cleanup to libs/bin/etc.
      - 3g speeds should be faster now due to updated libs
      - Fixed 1x/3g to show correct (sprint by def dont have it... so i forgot about it in v1.05)
      - Updated ramdisk and libs/bin to new OTA (what ever i could ofcourse)
      - Added/changed a few more tiny tweaks that run every boot (not that i think it was needed, but should bring better over performance)
      - Updated all market apps
      - Over all i think this version is the best stable build so far, so this should be the last time i ask u guys to fully wipe... and will only patch from now on (i hope).
      - This ROM WILL WIPE YOUR DATA to ensure no issues, so make a backup if you need to!​
    • v1.05
      "Sprintified the ROM" (everything is just like a sprint rom minus 4g and update profile, this means that a lot of tiny things changed all over)
      - Took out HtcLocations related things (we really dont need it in the US and it's eating up a lot of storage)
      - Switched weather anims to the wvga version
      - Updated a few libs/bin to the latest OTA (mouch more is really not needed since this rom is not based of off a sprint release)
      - Turned off a lot of loggers and debug flags all over the framework/apps
      - Added Sony Bravia engine
      - Took out googlebackup... it was only messing things up anyways.
      - Updated all market apps
      - Over all i applied everything i learned from doing the shift rom to this one... and its not a lil bit.
      - This ROM WILL WIPE YOUR DATA to ensure no issues, so make a backup if you need to!​
    • v1.02
      - Switched to cgoodman RLS kernel CDMA/GSM (#5 had some issue with wifi drops if im not wrong and other versions of his kernel have been taken out)
      - Switched back to WVGA MikRunny files to get rid of most of the test rom apps. (widget are a lil smaller... but feels like u got more room on the screen... so i like it better)
      - Fixed EReader
      - FIxed all audio issues that were present on v1.01
      - Fixed Sprint Vvm (all should be good now... i even got rid of the annoying 9016 sms messages) (CDMA)
      - Fixed EPST in dialer (should have worked on 1.01... this time im sure there is no glitches) (CDMA)
      - Fixed/Added Weather wallpaper
      - Fixed Inverted SystemUI Beats Notification text color
      - Fixed Notes widget
      - Added LTR fix for arabic and hebrew users (CDMA/GSM)
      - Changed to smaller Weather videos
      - Added Roaming Guard options to mobile settings (CDMA, and im not sure how it is on GSM)
      - Added Htc's SdCardWizard so u guys can delete files from your sd without needing a file explorer
      - Took out Htctwitter and replaced with Twitter market app
      - Added more shortcuts to MikApps tab
      - Probably more that im forgetting... check the known bugs to see what changed.
      - This ROM will NOT get deodexed since there is no need for it... sorry... but u guys can still make themes for it much like its done for all of my other roms.
      - This ROM WILL WIPE YOUR DATA, so make a backup if you need to!​
    • v1.01
      - Fixed boot.img issue i had with GSM version
      - Fixed UA-STRING in browser to be HTC Evo3D instead of Sensation XL (for gameloft.com games etc.)
      - Fixed effects in album FC (thanks to Will972)
      - Fixed all issues DB related (Notes, pulling up names in mms, etc.)
      - Fixed Sprint Vvm (CDMA)
      - Fixed EPST in dialer (CDMA)
      - Fixed Location widget
      - Fixed Polaris office FC (Thanks to metamasterplay for pointing me to it)
      - Changed to my Music apk from Mikrunny WVGA version (beats now dont need headsets to work, overall better quality i guess)
      - Changed audio libs and eq files to better ones (Thanks to mahmoudhafez2000 for pointing me to them)
      - Added Mms server editing to Mms (for those of u that wanna change it to one other than Sprint's, not sure it is for gsm)
      - Added 1x1 Clock widget (Thanks to mahmoudhafez2000 for pointing me to it)
      - Deodexed version will up soon also, LTR fix will also come soon
      - Should probably fully wipe... if not dont blame me if your Vvm and/or DB issues are not fixed
      - From now on the goal is to only release patches as updates and not full rom that will require full wipe​

another quick note guys... sms is now set to split to 160 at a time... i know it wasnt a bug before... and it works fine for me now also.
    before it would split to 160, then 306, etc.
    not it is 160, then 320 etc.

what i did this time around was to change a lot of the flags to sprint so it will know whats up.

i also got a version that i made which is branded "Sprint" but i didnt use that one since it makes things 100% sprint, which means it will block hotspot and send smaller mms etc.

i am messing right now with rils and telephony stuff to try and get 4g running.

right now when u push on the 4g toggle in settings it will show in logca as if 4g is "enabled"... but it seems to do nothing.

i really think we can get 4g on this rom though... just like it was done on MikRunny for the ThunderBolt... im not promising anything here... just saying i think there is a chance.
    ok,I think its ready :D

Dusk full theme

1)Download and flash full theme

2)Try new Fancy widget

3)Check out new skins (settings>personalize>skins)

WARNING:
    1)PORTING THIS THEME TO SENSE 3.0 RESTRICTED FOREVER
    2)PORTING THIS THEME TO OTHER SENSE 3.5+ ROMs allowed

V2 Changes:
    -Wallpapers (from me and Gregorz10)
    -Skins( 3 of them will change clocks and lockrings (and 1-standart-3.5-blue)
    -themed Quick Launch widget (option_1 for now,will make more later)
    -added Footprints (odexed)
    -Resized and rethemed Fancy Widget
    -rethemed Power Control Widget
    -removed lockscreen shortcut bubbles (thank you ilDuce)

vinDusk.jpg

screen_20120403_1700.png

2012-03-26_06-51-28.png

iDialer Glass Babe ___________________iDialer Glass MikMik___________________Dusk_T.O.G
    mikmik2.png

2012-03-11_15-21-24.png
    screen_20120312_1602.png

-Credits:
    -Djcedric and Dinik (glass works)
    -Dougi & Elegancia(made Glass skin possible on 3.5+)
    -joefrank (Dusk Fwidget)
    -Tachaan23 and Bibobrian (WM taskbar)
    Gregorz10 (First original Dusk theme creator)
    -Unknown Babe in headphones :D
    The zip did not install, but I extracted the lib files from your zip into the Antrax RLS9 kernel and flashed it. It is working and camera works too.

Thanks-A-Bunch Vin.:)
    Wow,great idea.I pushed them with adb..
    May be its one of those cases when zip must be signed?
    Thanks for letting me know.

If somebody have troubles flashing that fix,here is another one to test
    new ver. is up.

v1.1
    - QHD only version
    - Cleaned out a few more things from system/framework code
    - Repacked all apks in a new way to try an maximize free RAM
    - Optimized all compression levels in the apks
    - New RAM tweaks (im seeing over 400 free on avg)
    - New DB defrag tweaks
    - Added slide to remove single notifications
    - Added SONY XLoud audio (in tweaks - on/off since it might be too loud for some)
    - Update busybox to 1.19.4
    - Now using Anthrax build #15 by default
    - Updated Market apps (full wipe ver.)
    - Updated Maxthon Browser (full wipe ver.)
    - Two version are up:
    1. full wipe.
    2. no data wipe. (will obviously overwrite any existing theme though)
    Just flash whichever one you want... i always full wipe.
    The nowipe version will not wipe data but you MUST be flashing on top of a MikRunny ROM (any version is fine)!

links are here:
    MikRunny v1.1 Sense 3.5 GB 2.3.5 [2/26/2012] - CDMA