[ROM] BOYPPC-SHIFTPDA_CM7 GINGER_HoneyComB & Sense.s (07.may)

Search This thread

JBone19

Aug 27, 2010
what did you expect from Russia

hmmm a virus in a ROM from Russia not surprising at all.

cygnus

Oct 17, 2010
If this is actually a virus, can this thread please be removed and the OP user banned?

Mods?

selders59

Jul 10, 2008
Cape Coral, Florida
Good catch XyberTripX. If folks continue to try and d/l they get what they deserve for not READING.
We are surrounded by morons. I have never posted there was a VIRUS before.

If you actually read I have posted...

1. If your turn your mobile connection off and back on it will change ip. Means you can download again.

2. This is a virus. Look at the clues and succulent titles. Also have scanned already. This is a VIRUS.

THIS IS MY LAST PUBLIC SERVICE. You deserve what you get.

"Hell I don't know anymore"

touchjon

Apr 21, 2008
This thread prob not getting much attention because who ever did download now has a messed up computer and can't access xda. Because this thread should be a lot hotter

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Rippley05

May 11, 2010
This is wild. The OP has a ton of Thanks and he's been a member for a while. it just seems odd to throw out a virus now...

Hopefully this issue gets investigated and dealt with.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Credits for: Cotulla, M-deejay, tytung, dandiest, darkstone 1337, crawlingcity

Thanks: Cyanogen, M-deejay, Dandiest, tytung, womo, Erkin Ay, cao thanh hai, chucky, MrbrOTP2, Ancola66, Vdakov, codecinqueror, robert Neri, chappy, Clauswl, dioxda2, Dungphp, Sklar, Badbullet, BerreZ

BOYPPC-SHIFTPDA_CM7 GINGER Sense.s
    unledxw.jpg

BOYPPC-SHIFTPDA_CM7 GINGER HoneyComB
    99959424.jpg

downloadff0v.gif

CM7 GINGER V1

Features:
    Custom apps, Mod Flip animationsn, mod Honeycomb lock screen. Add: honeycomb themes, honey comb livewallpaper,LP-Sense launcher, colozire widget, root file explorer, Miui music, facebook, twitter, gmail, task mananger ll apps included that come stock with CM7(7.0.3.1).
    Working: 3G / Data, Audio, Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi, Phone, Camera (5MP), Camcorder (800x480), 720P video playback, -Hosts file to stop most web ads, FM Radio, USB File Transfer, LED Notification, CyanogenMod CPU Performance

INSTRUCTIONS
    1. Unlock/root your device(Use super one click or Z4root) and install Clockwork Recovery via ROM Manager(download from market) or Amon_RA's recovery image (You MUST be NAND unlocked!)
    2. copy rom to SD card
    3. Do a Nandroid backup!
    4. Update your radio if necessary
    5. WIPE
    6. Choise rom from SD card
    7. Install the ROM
    Nice work :)
    Wish I could try it, but I've tried to dl it 3 times, and most I can get is 34% before the download stops, and I have to wait an hour to try again.....sigh
    What's so special about this rom? Why didn't you just make a theme and zip it up and posted this in the Themes and Apps section? I mean, did you do anything else then exchange out some png's?

Hate me if you want but is the truth! Aside from the flip animations that you included and the host file to prevent ads in apps, there's nothing really special about this!......Please prove me wrong and let me know what makes this any different then heading over to the CM7 thread and downloading the newest nightly and slapping a theme on it?