[ROM][TN] MIJJz BLEND ICS [4.0.3][FD05] XPLOD "MINI" [v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kboogi

Apr 19, 2010
Willowbrook
Just a quick update. I've been away on vacation and came back with a mild case of pneumonia, fun times. Anyways, I have 4 ROMs in line for updates and should have them posted over the next few days. Also a new ROM, I hope to drop soon. Just wanted to let ya'll know we're still around, just a need a break once and a while. ;)

Thanks for the status update, my faith is still strong in you!

New ROM....with Aroma?!
:eek:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

VDub2174

Jul 22, 2010
Sorry to see you guys go but I guess it is what it is. I've already signed up at the Team Nocturnal website and I'm following you guys on the social media you guys listed :)

Reactions: mijjah74

mijjah74

Dec 13, 2010
Raymore
A little clarification to answer lots of questions we are getting. Everything is already being housed on our Team Site. XDA is simply a portal we've used to provide to a bigger audience. Going forward. The site is where you'll want to be to catch updates as they happen and there should be quit a few in the upcoming days. The threads as far as I know will stay open, but I won't be doing much if anything on them. We might update the version in the title or something, but thats about it. I've reached out to those that run the show here at XDA and have gotten no response as I expected. So with that said, hope to see ya on the Team Nocturnal Site. Thank you very much to everyone that has supported us here on xda, we appreciate it more than you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Looks like v2.0 later tonight. This will be FD05 Blended with what I consider the best of the leaks IMO. Unless Testing tells me different, we'll have an update for XPLOD Mini along with BLEND ICS (v5.1). The Aroma will hopefully be on future updates, but looks like some incompatibilities at the moment. I think I can get it to work though. We'll see. Thanks all.
    THEMES For XPLOD "Mini"

TWISTED TRANSFUSION THEME--BLEND ICS XPLOD "Mini"
    See dazednconfused Thread HERE for Original Version (Tks Bro for Sharing Your Awesomeness)
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1588039

Download It HERE for now...
    http://db.tt/X70stXxw

His AOSP Lockscreen Mod will work on this Version As well.

Here Are Some Screenshots From Original Xplod "Mini"

jbd3Oqx4wV4JB7.png
    jPUFXFTQiorga.png

ju0pC550j1XdY.png
    Screenshot_2012-04-05-02-12-04.png

jxFMrVMELpOdr.png
    Mods & Addons

You can go Here For Mods and Addons...
    http://forums.team-nocturnal.com/showthread.php/769-ROM-TN-MIJJz-BLEND-ICS-OS-4-0-3-FD02-XPLOD-MINI-v1-1-4-05-12?p=7106#post7106

-Stock Lockscreen
    -AOSP Lockscreen
    -Will be adding more

Just follow the link above to the ROM, they are in the same Location.
    Hope to have this updated soon also. :rolleyes: