FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,588 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,532

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th April 2019, 01:36 AM |#29481  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,235

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akboy7015

In fact you need a XDA account to download it, from website and from app.

That is somewhat the point that was previously made. It's a good thing (even an industry standard) to have betas or even production releases be available through a controlled channel in order to prevent the proliferation of what may be unstable or outdated versions as well as containing and organizing the feedback and make it productive.

Quote:

And since there no other way to get the latest release, providing the apk could be useful, until XDA lab is fixed.

That's a reasonable desire but without more support it's not a very strong case for making a permanent change in the way the app is distributed. Also, Perhaps you might consider a different opener next time. Bashing the forum where you came for app and answers about it is like going up a tree for fruit then trying to chop the tree down while you are up there.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
28th April 2019, 01:56 AM |#29482  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
when I press download I get an access denied error in badly formatted xml, why is this?

oh great, looks like I picked teh day the site screws up to look for a new file manager, any mirrors?
The Following User Says Thank You to trif55 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift trif55 Ad-Free
28th April 2019, 02:52 AM |#29483  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,318

More
Quote:

And since there no other way to get the latest release, providing the apk could be useful, until XDA lab is fixed.

@trif55
https://www.apkmirror.com/?post_type...pk&s=mixplorer

Downloads are also available as attachments in the 2nd post
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcmm11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jcmm11 Ad-Free
28th April 2019, 04:24 AM |#29484  
日本
Thanks Meter: 4,239

More
Quote:

NO, you do not. You can download from the downloads post WITHOUT an XDA account and NOT being logged in, and no need for any application. ANY browser, on ANY platform, on ANY device. Besides any browser, ANY application you prefer that can fetch an http link.

There is simply nothing easier than that. Zero barriers or requirements. 100% availability. ( Again, XDA occasional buggy day apart. )

Edit : This is not a discussion on opinions. It's how it works. Log out of your XDA account. Go to the downloads post. Click or tap on the apk link. Download. End.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ultramanoid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ultramanoid Ad-Free
28th April 2019, 06:43 AM |#29485  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
The download link in xdalabs is showing as denied?
28th April 2019, 07:52 AM |#29486  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,999

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by risktaker

The download link in xdalabs is showing as denied?

Geeez, is it asking too much to read the last page or 2??

Yes XDA Labs is having issues - so download it from the 2nd post of this thread!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nimueh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nimueh Ad-Free
28th April 2019, 08:28 AM |#29487  
Forum Moderator
Flag Minga
Thanks Meter: 5,658

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimueh

Geeez, is it asking too much to read the last page or 2??

Yes XDA Labs is having issues - so download it from the 2nd post of this thread!

New day, same questions to challenge
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strongst For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift strongst Ad-Free
28th April 2019, 09:43 AM |#29488  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramanoid

There is simply nothing easier than that. Zero barriers or requirements. 100% availability. ( Again, XDA occasional buggy day apart. ) 

To update MiXplorer I'm using another method that I find even more easy and reliable : inside the application, settings -> "about" -> "update"
28th April 2019, 09:52 AM |#29489  
Thanks Meter: 155

More
Hi, need help:
I'm using a skin (kantjer) and I want to change
- background color of toast messages
- font color in toast messages

Can't find this when editing this skin. What is it that I have to add there?
28th April 2019, 10:11 AM |#29490  
Thanks Meter: 897

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatsch

Hi, need help:
I'm using a skin (kantjer) and I want to change
- background color of toast messages
- font color in toast messages

Can't find this when editing this skin. What is it that I have to add there?

Change the color in skin editor for these Keys:
- TINT_SCROLL_THUMBS
- TEXT_SCROLL_OVERLAY
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to simonbellu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift simonbellu Ad-Free
28th April 2019, 10:17 AM |#29491  
Thanks Meter: 155

More
@simonbellu
Thanks, perfect. Works.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tatsch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tatsch Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)