FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Bang Bang racing will be released next week at about $7.99

793 posts
Thanks Meter: 218

By MRCANNADY, Senior Member on 12th May 2011, 02:53 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello Xoomers!! I just confirmed with developers of Bang Bang racing, a great bunch of guys by the way, that they are hard at work on the final build, and expect to have the the game available by early next week. They are looking forward to developing more games for tegra, and I informed them that we will support them :) Great to see developer's working hard to deliver top games for us! They will have more info for us sometime tomorrow.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MRCANNADY For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MRCANNADY Ad-Free

12th May 2011, 05:23 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Awesome! Thanks for being annoying in our behalf )))) Now if we could only get some sort of time frame out of Fish Labs for Galaxy On Fire 2.
12th May 2011, 01:46 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I've been checking TegraZone everyday...Thanks man!

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA App
12th May 2011, 01:53 PM |#4  
Flag Clinton, TN
Thanks Meter: 147

More
Bang Bang will be the most awesome racing game ever on Android...if it lives up to the hype. And I hope it does. Should blow Asphalt out of the water.
12th May 2011, 02:31 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 218

More
You welcome guys! The developer is looking forward to our feedback on the game, and have plans for future Tegra games in the coming months ahead! Looking forward to what they can push out for Android!
The Following User Says Thank You to MRCANNADY For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MRCANNADY Ad-Free
12th May 2011, 02:58 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRCANNADY

You welcome guys! The developer is looking forward to our feedback on the game, and have plans for future Tegra games in the coming months ahead! Looking forward to what they can push out for Android!

Yep looks like they 3 more coming in the not too distant future.

http://playboxgames.com/?page_id=11
14th May 2011, 05:07 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
delete please~
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)