Q&A for [ROM] [cwm]-BLACKEDITION FOR THE SGS2

Search This thread

nickcaper

Jun 2, 2012
So far, I havent found not one ICS rom works on my GS2.
the ONLY rom I found to work right is the SlickMod rom

is there a legitimate T989 factory ICS rom?

RaverX3X

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 13, 2011
Cali
So far, I havent found not one ICS rom works on my GS2.
the ONLY rom I found to work right is the SlickMod rom

is there a legitimate T989 factory ICS rom?

So you post here instead of making your own thread about the issue you have with installing a ics rom on the t989 hummm...

camaroluvr05

Jun 28, 2010
Currently running rc8 but have terrible download speeds (1-2mbps). Tried flashing a different ics radio but froze the phone at boot up and had to nandroid restore. Also looking for a possible kernal that can oc/UV for this rom. Any suggestions or links would be appreciated. Thanks for all you do to make our phones kick ace

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using XDA

Zaragosa

Dec 14, 2011
CM9 on Telus S2x

Anyone know if CM9 will work on Telus SGH-989D (will the tmo version work for telus)?

Additionally, will the CM9 version for Galaxy S2 work for the Galaxy S2x?

thanks in advance

Aaron Rice

Oct 22, 2015
Can someone help me as to why minecraft will freeze and reboot the phone unless 4xmsaa is on?? Doesn't other ppl experience this?

le khuong

Jan 30, 2016
Hi, I can not get rid of twrp or cwm recovery in my stock recovery 3e on my phone even though I keep track of all of my forum messages, I can not find the download mode on my device How to solve the problem on the forum to recover into the recovery process, I have to make a copy of flash recovery custom recovery E: failed to verify whole-file signature and E: signature verification failed? Rom JB 4.1.2 UVMC6.

Sent from my Samsung SGH-T989 using XDA Labs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Post questions regarding the subject ROM here. If you know the answers, please chime in and help. Ravers has authorized this thread - please use it!
    Sorry for the possibly-newb question, but does the "Customizable Hardware Keys" mention in the OP mean that I can change my stupid search button into a multitasking one?!?! That would be AMAZING! :eek:

Something tells me this simply means you can turn on the on screen hardware keys, similar to what the Galaxy Nexus has. I have yet to figure out what value this is for a device with these very same keys in hardware already, but some people find it cool. I haven't seen a mod that will allow me to reassign my hardware keys to do something else, but I can hardly claim to have seen them all.
    just a heads up a good friend of mine and decent dev will be takeing over and updateing the project for me.. Sence i just dont have time.. I giving him the sgs2 atm to help finish it i know him in rl so expect updates. :p

sorry about all the delays and not having time... Rl kicked my arse

setting him up with the latest changes so he can go from there.
    Hey I was wondering, I just flashed the ChicagoROM. I love it, its very smooth. I have seen there is a link for the Google play store. Sorry i'm to new to post it, I tried. But I heard you just flash this like a ROM, but do you flash on top of the current ROM? I wouldn't think you wipe it before. Is this method the same for the Beats Audio upgrade?

Yes, you just go into CWM and choose insttall zip from sdcard. after flashing i reccomend using darkside cache wipe. You can find the download link in the dArkside evolution 3 thread