[Q] Android Studio Says Device Not Compatible

Search This thread

briandaflyin

Feb 10, 2013
Charlottesville
Hello,
I am trying to be able to use adb to send the app to my phone for development purposes. I have used eclipse and it worked with my phone, but recently I have switched to android studio. When I try to send my app to my phone, it says the phone is "not compatible". It works on my nexus 7. My phone is a note 2 on stock 4.3 verizon rom. I have usb debugging enabled/installer option on. How can I fix this issue. Also, it seems that this is not a common problem, I looked for it for a while and couldn't find anything that pertained to this issue. Thanks for any help.
Brian

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    13.4 KB · Views: 691

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Aug 3, 2012
I haven't seen that error before myself, but could the app be the problem? Are you sure it's compatible with your phone (min SDK version, required features, etc?)

Reactions: briandaflyin

briandaflyin

Feb 10, 2013
Charlottesville
It seems android studio adds some line of code that is not compatible with 4.3 if you select compile with 4.4. Anyway, I think I will use eclipse, as studio does not run properly with my phone, it runs into an error in when I try to run it. Thanks for your help though!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I haven't seen that error before myself, but could the app be the problem? Are you sure it's compatible with your phone (min SDK version, required features, etc?)