[Q] Rum Runner not working with HTC ONE Verizon

Search This thread

Newb55386

Oct 2, 2013
I have been trying to root my HTC ONE with the most recent version of drivers and the latest hack of Soff that has been sponsered on numerous websites across the internet. However I try to use the Soff to unlock the bootloader and the only thing that I get is an error telling me that there is no adb connection to device and it questions if debugging is on.

I have also been searching numerous forums to see if others have had similar issues and I found a guide that said that any HTC One with the HBOOT above 1.54 is impossible to get soff to work with it. Which is why I am here because the forums are starting to give me a major headache and the fact that I have had it with the HTC one being drained every day because of all the useless apps that verizon wireless sticks on their phones when you get them.

My problem is with whether or not I can even root and unlock the bootloader for my particular phone and apparently I just got the KitKat version of Android for the HTC One so if anyone has had success rooting with the latest version let me know.

Much appreciation for any help that I can get

fenstre

Jan 9, 2012
I think there's another forum section for the Verizon HTC One. People there can probably help you. Good luck!