[APP][2.2+][FREE] Cricket Castle - Live Scores

Search This thread

iAyush

Sep 25, 2013
Kolkata
Hey there, everyone - this is my first app ever! I've made this for all the cricket fans located globally - I know not many people like this sport, but for those who do - I have created an all-in-one cricket app where you'll be able to find the latest cricket news, live scores, videos, cricket games news & much more stuff!

aNF14YP.png

"This is not just a cricket gaming app - it's an all-in-one feature packed app for Cricket fanatics!"

CricketCastle is the all-in-one cricket app, which provides you almost all the features the other Cricket apps can! You can get the latest cricket gaming / games news along with it the international or domestic real cricket news - for example Pepsi IPL 2014.

We have developed this app keeping fans like you in mind. The full feature list includes:

• Pepsi IPL 2014 Official News, Live scores and Videos by IPLT20, ESPNCricinfo and Indiatimes!
• Latest Cricket News & Articles provided by Yahoo! Cricket and ESPNCricinfo - all in one place!
• Stay updated with the latest articles, cheats, tutorials, gameplay videos on the latest cricket games including Don Bradman Cricket 14 provided by Cricket Castle.
• Latest Cricket videos on YouTube uploaded by robelinda2 (none can beat him - hell yeah!) and PlanetCricket for cricket games.
• Live cricket scores and a set of minimal widgets for your homescreen - live scores, news, videos and much more!
• Get the latest mods for the legacy game EA Sports Cricket07 for free!
• Follow the helpful tutorials on how to install patches, how to create your own patch,etc.!
• Join in the discussion about cricket - argue about it with the other members, download free cricket07 tools and editors, patches, publicize your patch only at our Cricket Forums!
• Stalk our social profiles to stay updated with the latest cricket gaming videos & tutorials, sneak peeks and spoilers!
• Add favourite articles to read them later on - or just use the search function!
• Delete articles, mark them as read, toggle star and much other options available!
• Share the articles with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or anywhere!
• Carry all the latest news with you - anywhere for FREE!
• Pull to refresh - for the newer articles!
• You can always search for articles in-case you've missed anything!

Other Features:

• Switch to your favourite theme - Light or Dark!
• Notifications - keep notified with the latest news (can be disabled in settings)
• Synchronization settings - enable them on wifi only, sync on startup, background sync and other options!

Permissions Explained

- Modify/delete SD Card contents: We won't and would never do so. We just use this information to delete our content (that you have an option) that occupies the space in your phone!
- Network access: We need either Wi-Fi or mobile data to sync at first - you'll need internet connection for that.
- Run at start-up: to provide you the latest notifications
- Control flashlight, vibration: to notify you (disabled by default - can be enabled in settings!)

If you want to review my Android app, you're most welcome - do shoot me a message via PM after you've done it! Expecting atleast a good response from the people.

Get the app on Google Play!

*PS: We are not affiliated with IPL / IPLT20 or Indiatimes or Yahoo! Cricket or ESPNCricinfo. They are registered trademarks of their companies. We just bring you the latest news from their feeds.

Last edited:

iAyush

Sep 25, 2013
Kolkata
If you find any bugs, or if you have any kind of suggestions you are most welcome to contact us on our e-mail at support@cricketcastle.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Before leaving a negative review, please clear your doubts - we're here to help you.

Any response is appreciated :)

iAyush

Sep 25, 2013
Kolkata
Really disappointed to see no response. Please give us a feedback at least so that we can try our best to improve?

We need some app reviewers.

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk