[Q] Stuck on T-Mobile 4G LTE screen after flashing via odin

Search This thread

itzstevo

Nov 16, 2006
Long Beach, CA
I started off with a completely stock 4.1.2 Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Everything worked fine until I decided to rooted and flash a 4.4 rom. Everything seems to work except I couldn't any network signal. Wi-Fi worked. IMEI showed up.

Tried with a 4.3 roms, same results.

Read somewhere that I would need to flash the official 4.3 t-mobile samsung galaxy note 2 firmware and it would correct the problem so I downloaded the firmware from SamMobile flash it via odin. It rebooted, but I'm stuck on the T-Mobile 4G LTE screen. I am able to reboot in to recovery and download mode.

What should I do next or am I screwed? Should I download the latest 4.1.2 and flash it via odin? Can I downgrade firmware?

Left it on the T-mobile 4G LTE screen for about 10 minutes now.

ciphercodes

Oct 25, 2012
Try factory reset from recovery. If that does not work then try formatting /data before flashing stock rom via odin.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

Coug76

Feb 27, 2011
East of Seattle
Since you flashed 4.3 via Odin you can't go back to 4.1.2 via Odin without issues. The 4.3 bootloader sticks like something that is really really stuck.

Do a wipe like advised above and reboot (as above). Since you have the bootloader you will good Wi-Fi. Make certain your modem is correct for your device model (MK7 is right for T889). Wipe cache and dalvik, then reboot and let sit untouched for 10 minutes, reboot. Check for signal.

BTW who is your carrier? You may need to check that your APNs are correct.

Hastily spouted for your befuddlement