[RECOVERYs][LATEST]Flashable Recovery Zips For P500

Search This thread

Jaani

Apr 25, 2011
Hi guys :) As lot of members here search for latest recoveries as per their need,i thought that it would be great if arrange all the most needed recoveries under one thread & help who are finding them,as Bytecode's not updated yet so i am sharing some from my collection..Will update in future if necessary. :)

All Zips Here Are Flashable

Original Stock Recovery

AmonRa 3.0.6

ClockworkMod

*Version 3.1.0.0
*Version 4.0.1.5
*Version 5.0.2.0
*Version 5.0.2.7 (Needs Testing)
*Version 5.0.2.7 Build 4 TOUCH

TeamWin Recovery Project (TWRP)

*Version 1.1.1.1

Those who are not able to download Amonra,get it from HERE

Credits >>> To all Devs who have made these recoveries for our O1

Last edited:
G

GuestK0038

which is better recovery is AmonRa or ClockworkMod ?

I've used "ClockworkMod" and got errors, sometimes it doesn't do a good job wiping/formatting and mounting the sd in recovery doesn't work too good.

Never got those problems using "AmonRa_3.06_Recovery_ThunderG"

bhardwajme

Oct 19, 2011
New Delhi
I want to flash CWM 5.0.2.0 on my Friend's LG Optimus P500.
We have rooted the phone yesterday.
Can you tell me the steps used to flash this recovery as I have flashed it on my Galaxy Ace but don't have any knowledge regaring O 1.
Is it safe ?
Reply would be appreciated :)

haxor

Apr 14, 2011
some where
I've used "ClockworkMod" and got errors, sometimes it doesn't do a good job wiping/formatting and mounting the sd in recovery doesn't work too good.

Never got those problems using "AmonRa_3.06_Recovery_ThunderG"

I m using clockwork mod recovery 5.0.2.0 so what should do to switch to AmonRa 3.06 recovery ?

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

Reactions: rochasdv

sumansur2008

Jul 7, 2011
Kolkata
I have CWM 5.0.2.7 installed but want to replace it with 5.0.2.0 'cause many dev r telling that its buggy(e.g.eeee16) & probably causing problem to create ext partition..How do i replace it? I hv d'loaded the zip from here.

G

GuestK0038

Edit: i just realize that all your questions are because you don't know you can flash these zips in recovery,

This is what they are for.

Last edited:
G

GuestK0038

Does LG O1 does not come with its inbuilt recovery as we can then just flash the CWM from it, I use Samsung Galaxy Ace and we have Stock recovery in it and I flashed CWM from there only.

Just install RomManager from Market, open it, click "Flash ClockWorkMod Recovery"
in the popup menu choose your phone version .

"LGE Optimus one" is newbaseband
"LGE Optimus one old" is oldbaseband

Afterwords you boot into recovery and flash the zip of your choice from here, if you want "Amonra" or anyother

Last edited:

Jaani

Apr 25, 2011
Reactions: Razzzor

bhardwajme

Oct 19, 2011
New Delhi
Just install RomManager from Market, open it, click "Flash ClockWorkMod Recovery"
in the popup menu choose your phone version .

Afterwords you boot into recovery and flash the zip of your choice from here, if you want "Amonra" or anyother
Thanks for the reply.
Is amonra works same like CWM ?
And last question if you don't mind where do we get the phone version in O1 as we used to put in the ROM Manager and I don't have phone with me its with my friend.

G

GuestK0038

Thanks for the reply.
Is amonra works same like CWM ?
And last question if you don't mind where do we get the phone version in O1 as we used to put in the ROM Manager and I don't have phone with me its with my friend.

Yes, "Amonra"works the same way, just a bit different menu

By "phone version" you mean baseband ?

bhardwajme

Oct 19, 2011
New Delhi
Go for Amonra= stable +organised..wat do u mean "phone version"???:confused:
Phone version I am asking as Moby_tst told first install ROM manager from market and then open flash recovery and then from pop up chose phone version

I just wanted to know how can I get this phone version on lg O1 phone.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Yes, "Amonra"works the same way, just a bit different menu

By "phone version" you mean baseband ?
As you said in the pop chose phone version and then you gave two options.
so which one we should use it for our phone and where we can find it in our phone.
Thanks.

G

GuestK0038

Phone version I am asking as Moby_tst told first install ROM manager from market and then open flash recovery and then from pop up chose phone version

I just wanted to know how can I get this phone version on lg O1 phone.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

As you said in the pop chose phone version and then you gave two options.
so which one we should use it for our phone and where we can find it in our phone.
Thanks.

That depends on what rom it has installed,

old baseband = froyo stock rom or custom rom based on that baseband

new baseband = gingerbread stock rom or custom roms based on it

What rom dose your frend have installed and if gsm is working on that rom,
if is a custom rom just search to see what baseband is that rom using and youll know,

haxor

Apr 14, 2011
some where
What is the shortcut to go in amonra recovery it is the same as clockwork mod Power+Volume+Home ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys :) As lot of members here search for latest recoveries as per their need,i thought that it would be great if arrange all the most needed recoveries under one thread & help who are finding them,as Bytecode's not updated yet so i am sharing some from my collection..Will update in future if necessary. :)

All Zips Here Are Flashable

Original Stock Recovery

AmonRa 3.0.6

ClockworkMod

*Version 3.1.0.0
    *Version 4.0.1.5
    *Version 5.0.2.0
    *Version 5.0.2.7 (Needs Testing)
    *Version 5.0.2.7 Build 4 TOUCH

TeamWin Recovery Project (TWRP)

*Version 1.1.1.1

Those who are not able to download Amonra,get it from HERE

Credits >>> To all Devs who have made these recoveries for our O1
    Somewhere in recent updates to rom manager, the p500 is no longer supported. I tried to flash cwm recovery from rom manager version 5.0.3.1 to no avail. Also, there is no longer an option to flash older and experimental recoveries. This update is dated December 8,2012. The previous working version of rom manager that I have in my backups is version 5.0.2.4. I will be sending an email to rom manager to complain, and I welcome any other p50x family users to do the same. Seems that everyone is trying to trash our phones. :mad:

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda app-developers app
    Hello to all, I'm currently on cwm
    5.0.2.7 and I'm a little scared to use it because of others comments! Instead of downgrading to 5.0.2.0 I would like to install Amonra. I haven't partitioned my 16 gb SD as I haven't needed to "yet". Does amonra need SD to be partioned? Also to install amonra do I just boot Into recovery, choose install zip from SD and reboot or do I need wipe or clear anything else? Another noob question, will recoveries I've made with cmw be usable with amonra? Thanks in advance!
    1) No recovery requires SD partitioning (recoveries are independent)
    2) yes, just boot and install the zip
    After installing reboot the recovery and you will see your AmonRA. No need to wipe anything.
    3) yes they will be ;)
    Somewhere in recent updates to rom manager, the p500 is no longer supported. I tried to flash cwm recovery from rom manager version 5.0.3.1 to no avail. Also, there is no longer an option to flash older and experimental recoveries. This update is dated December 8,2012. The previous working version of rom manager that I have in my backups is version 5.0.2.4. I will be sending an email to rom manager to complain, and I welcome any other p50x family users to do the same. Seems that everyone is trying to trash our phones. :mad:

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda app-developers app

I remember trying to flash 5.0.2.7 and all I got was a fastboot brick :p

Sent from my LG-P509
    There have been times when ROM Manager doesn't do such a swell job installing a recovery. I'd recommend using Android Flash Recovery instead. Link in my signature. Also if memory serves me, the Optimus One devices aren't supported by ROM Manager anymore.

Sent from my LG-P509