fyi Merimobiles :)

Search This thread

catttman

Apr 26, 2009
Cleveland Ohio
Got a email from Dec. 26 Sale (the Dock)

Merimobiles added shipping details. Please note that the tracking information and shipping status are shown exactly as the seller entered them.
Shipper USPS
Tracking number xxxxxxxxxxx
Shipping status Shipped

Your order has shipped. (Order#: xxxx placed on 12/26/2010)

and

Label/Receipt Number:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Service(s): Registered Mail™

Your item left BEIJING, CHINA PEOPLES REP on January 05, 2011. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Its on the way :)

ak68

Dec 12, 2010
not yet

I ordered the afternoon of the 26th. I haven't received an email from merimobiles yet.

stanglx

Dec 11, 2010
What did you guys order the Malta unit? If so why no the Viewsonic which seems to be lower priced?

TeutonicWolf

Oct 1, 2010
Toronto
I ordered mine on the 26th -- got an "Your order has shipped" email on Jan. 6th

I get the impression that they are working through a backlog -- but you may want to contact them to get a status JIC

wasserkapf

Sep 6, 2010
I ordered my dock on 1/5/2011, so I guess that I shouldn't expect anything soon.

It looks as if they are using drop shipping for the docks. They must wait until they get enough orders to get a volume discount from the supplier. Then the supplier ships them to the individual buyer. They don't even touch the docks, but handle the sale and make a profit.

gksmith

Dec 23, 2010
I'm with the group who got emails for the 26th. I wonder where they are now. I keep hoping to see another update.

kozmo2k4

Merimobiles.com Customer Service?

... or the lack of?
I ordered mine dock on 1/3/11, order was processed and my card was charged on 1/5/11; got 2 emails to confirm that.
Since then, two + weeks later, their web site states: Order Processing(?)
No response to two of my emails, no one picks up their phone, goes to VM rightaway and no calls back from them.
Was anybody able to speak to a live person there or gotten a response to their emails?

sjmoreno

Dec 19, 2010
DFW, TX
I am sorry to hear about everyone's troubles with receiving the dock. It sucks when you pay for something and then having to wait for what seems like forever.

If you guys get tired of waiting for the one you've already paid for from this company, there are a couple of guys in the gTab forums that have ordered in bulk and are sitting on some right now. And, at least one of them ships the same day he gets the payment.

Just thought this was worth mentioning.

simplyphp

Nov 9, 2009
I paid for 2 through it2steve yesterday and he send tracking number very quickly. I think we're both in the DFW area so maybe I'll get them tomorrow? :D

rfisher1968

Dec 14, 2010
I ordered 1 from it2steve yesterday, i have a tracking # today and should have by Saturday if not sooner.

m_roulston

Jan 30, 2010
I ordered 2 docks from MeriMobiles on the 26th of December as well. I sent them an e-mail last week for an update and finally received a response today. I also finally received a tracking number that the package was shipped on the 15th but that it could take 10 - 14 days to receive.

I wonder how much business this company has lost due to its lousy customer service. I was going to file a dispute with Paypal if I hadn't heard something by tomorrow.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A handwritten label might explain why my order appears to be sent to Alabama when I live in Pennsylvania.

<regabriel> Please confirm yours was sent via USPS (this is what my PayPal email says).

I have a call into Merimobiles. I don't anticipate that they will be able to track it down for me. I have a bad feeling I will never see the dock I ordered.

Well, it was typed, but it looked like it had been hand transcribed and the spacing was weird. And then the label looked like it had been hand cut out with scissors and taped onto the box rather than printed onto a normal label. I do believe it was sent by overseas post, so final delivery was USPS.