FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] CyanogenMod 9.1.0d (Android 4.0.4) [20130107]

1,640 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,934
 
Post Reply Email Thread
18th October 2012, 03:10 PM |#1601  
Junior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thanks for the replies. I was running the 24/09 CM10 beforehand. I'm still not having any luck so I might leave it for now...
 
 
18th October 2012, 05:02 PM |#1602  
Junior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Well I figured out the problem (recap, after install of the 18/10 ROM, it freezes with the original android animation):

Thanks to NightShadow99 for the first part:

Make sure you are using OR minimod by -FuFu-. Otherwise the systems seems to get stuck at 2ndboot.

Now for the bit I should've realised...

You need to have sufficient space for sd-ext. This release moves some of the media off the main storage. My problem was that I didn't have enough free space so the boot froze. Obviously if you don't have the sd-ext feature installed you will now have to have it otherwise the ROM just won't work. Check out the beginning of this thread for the link as to how to set the thing up.

Running well so far. A bit of lag just after boot, but once it settles in, runs just fine.
18th October 2012, 06:25 PM |#1603  
walker666's Avatar
Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arttree

i did a clean flash on latest cm10 Nightlly 20121015, wipe data + cache + dalvik. but i still keep having error message "Insufficience storage available" when ever i install app from play store. How can is resolve this problem?

Have you tried enabling lib2ext to free more space?

In terminal just type "lib2ext 1" with su rights, then reboot and try to install something...

Sent from my Milestone using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to walker666 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift walker666 Ad-Free
18th October 2012, 07:05 PM |#1604  
pnsdhrn's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 352
 
More
android keyboard apk
Would anybody please give me the name of the "on screen keyboard apk"?I cannot recognize it in the /system/app folder in the CM10 2012 10 18. I want to replace it MultiLing Keyboard apk before flashing so that I can use other languages also with this keyboard. Waiting with thanks in advance,
pnsdhrn
18th October 2012, 09:13 PM |#1605  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by walker666

Have you tried enabling lib2ext to free more space?

In terminal just type "lib2ext 1" with su rights, then reboot and try to install something...

Sent from my Milestone using xda app-developers app

I have the very same problem. Gonna try...
18th October 2012, 11:52 PM |#1606  
Erovia's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 261
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnsdhrn

Would anybody please give me the name of the "on screen keyboard apk"?I cannot recognize it in the /system/app folder in the CM10 2012 10 18. I want to replace it MultiLing Keyboard apk before flashing so that I can use other languages also with this keyboard. Waiting with thanks in advance,
pnsdhrn


I believe it's called LatinIME and it is in the sd-ext/vendor/app folder.
19th October 2012, 03:23 AM |#1607  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by walker666

Have you tried enabling lib2ext to free more space?

In terminal just type "lib2ext 1" with su rights, then reboot and try to install something...

Sent from my Milestone using xda app-developers app

Thanks for this tip !

But i used alternate way because i found out the game named "draw race 2" stupidlly stored 200mb of data in my Ext3 that cause this error, I uninstall the game although my kiddo like the game very much
19th October 2012, 04:52 AM |#1608  
mrvek's Avatar
Senior Member
/home
Thanks Meter: 462
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arttree

Thanks for this tip !

But i used alternate way because i found out the game named "draw race 2" stupidlly stored 200mb of data in my Ext3 that cause this error, I uninstall the game although my kiddo like the game very much

You could increase ext size (make backup of sdcard and nandroid of ext first). or try to move that one game to sdcard from settings->apps, maybe it'll move its data to sdcard (by the size of it, it seems those are game/level resources).
19th October 2012, 12:47 PM |#1609  
pnsdhrn's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 352
 
More
Latest gapps
I saw the release of latest gapps 20121011 in "wiki.rootzwiki.com/Google_Apps" compatible for CM10 JB 4.1.1 & 4.1.2. Whether this can applied in our Milestone while flashing the latest Nightly 20121018?Expecting the answer with thanks,
pnsdhrn.

@Erovia,
Sincere Thanks for your information of LatinIME is the name of Onscreen keyboard apk.
pnsdhrn
19th October 2012, 01:01 PM |#1610  
Senior Member
Flag Da Lat
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnsdhrn

I saw the release of latest gapps 20121011 in "wiki.rootzwiki.com/Google_Apps" compatible for CM10 JB 4.1.1 & 4.1.2. Whether this can applied in our Milestone while flashing the latest Nightly 20121018?Expecting the answer with thanks,
pnsdhrn.

@Erovia,
Sincere Thanks for your information of LatinIME is the name of Onscreen keyboard apk.
pnsdhrn

IMO, GAPP at http://d-h.st/rkk (by kabaldan) is best choice for our MS See more at http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1941570
19th October 2012, 06:48 PM |#1611  
Member
Flag Modena
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
problem
I've been trying the latest 15/10 16/10 and 17/10 ROMS but I keep getting stuck on the a-n-d-r-o-i-d screen after 2ndboot. The 15/10 ROM sometimes gets stuck on the 2ndboot, but the 16/10 and 17/10 ones get past this to get stuck on the one after that. It just sits there for over an hour and no movement. Any suggestions?: D
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes