67.5 KB · Views: 552
  • uploadfromtaptalk1378759905219.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378759905219.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 562

xxrobxx92

Sep 30, 2010
Boston
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
I'm upset :( I'm not sure if this is a problem with the rest of you guys, but its happened to me on this rom as well as the newest version of illusion, and also a few older aosp roms. It seems to be completely random and its only happened like four times at most, but I'll be texting somebody, and I go to read a new text I get and all my texts would be erased and the new one I get would be mislabeled as someone else's text even though it wasn't that person that sent it. Its really irritating to discover that all my texts were erased for some reason. Like i said I don't think its this rom because its happened to me a few times on other roms but I'm not sure what could he the culprit. For what it's worth, I'm currently on the newest pacman nightly, running kts newest kernel, the cross breeder mod, and operation killjoy. I'm wondering if anyone has any insight into this problem?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

moparfreak426

R.I.P.
Mar 22, 2012
East/Middle TN
I'm upset :( I'm not sure if this is a problem with the rest of you guys, but its happened to me on this rom as well as the newest version of illusion, and also a few older aosp roms. It seems to be completely random and its only happened like four times at most, but I'll be texting somebody, and I go to read a new text I get and all my texts would be erased and the new one I get would be mislabeled as someone else's text even though it wasn't that person that sent it. Its really irritating to discover that all my texts were erased for some reason. Like i said I don't think its this rom because its happened to me a few times on other roms but I'm not sure what could he the culprit. For what it's worth, I'm currently on the newest pacman nightly, running kts newest kernel, the cross breeder mod, and operation killjoy. I'm wondering if anyone has any insight into this problem?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

I too have experienced this and it happened often. Really eerks me

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

o0BlacknesS0o

Mar 28, 2012
Fincastle, VA
Has anyone had any problems with pa colors associated with the status bar as well as transparent status bars messing up and just going completely black till and the clock going blue no matter what the app specific settings are????

Been happening over the past 3 builds...

EDIT: Nevermind... I found the culprit

Last edited:

srs731

Sep 4, 2010
Has anyone had any problems with pa colors associated with the status bar as well as transparent status bars messing up and just going completely black till and the clock going blue no matter what the app specific settings are????

Been happening over the past 3 builds...

EDIT: Nevermind... I found the culprit

What was the culprit? I am having this issue right now!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

funkpod

Aug 7, 2010
hello!

i am very interested in flashing this, I am excited!

Does anyone have a md5 for the Milestone?

pac_d2vzw-milestone.1.RC1.zip

I see a md5 sum here, http://pacman.basketbuild.com/index.php?dir=main/d2vzw/release/
but it only has the md5 for the release candidate

thanks!

hey, i found the answer, if you download the logs, you can find the md5 towards the bottom.

thanks!

Last edited:

kmoore11

May 1, 2010
Installed the 9/10 last night... It's all been great except for two small things I've noticed. First, when I'm in tablet mode (always), sometimes a weather notification shows up, but it's always showing the thunderstorm icon. There's no way to get rid of it. Second, is there a way to change the max number of notifications shown? There used to be an option in 4.2, but I can't find it anymore.

EDIT: Just upgraded to 9/11 and have a few more things to point out. Nothing big, but confusing. I'm using Swype, and whenever I swype for a question mark or some punctuation, it deletes part of the text and moves the cursor somewhere else. Is that happening to anybody else? Also, is there a way to get back to the old animations? The new ones are cool, but are way slow. I like to be able to move around my phone faster than these animations allow. Thanks

Last edited:

madmaverickmatt

Apr 26, 2009
Hey guys love the new builds and the transitions, but I'm having random reboots on the last three builds. They seem to occur most often when I'm listening to audio, then take a call, and the call ends. It seems the phone reboots often when trying to switch back to audio from the call, especially if I'm on a Bluetooth headset. I'm running the latest kt kernel and it was the last three builds that I'm seeing reboots on. The 9/5 build doesn't seem to be giving me this issue.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

xyrcncp

Feb 2, 2009
D.C. Metro
I just rooted my S3 (after almost a year of no root at all since my HTC G2 days of ROM flashing) and flashed Pacman at the recommendation of a co-worker. Great recommendation by the way, I really like the ROM.

Quick question, I searched and didn't see this mentioned. While connected to my car with bluetooth, the phone speaker is disabled? While I was on the factory touchwiz ROM, I could still hear the phone ring and hear notifications while connected to my car.

Is there some setting I need to change, or is this normal behavior for the ROM? Just wondering.

edit: one more thing I experienced, when I first flashed, I couldn't get a GPS lock at all. No matter if I turned on/off GPS and location services. My coworker told me that the same thing happened with his Note 2 and this ROM, so he read on the forums that backing up Pacman, wiping, flashing CM 10.2 and then restoring Pacman without wiping fixed it. I did it and now my 9-9 nightly locks to GPS almost immediately.

Overall, keep up the good work, again, this ROM is great, just have those two issues/questions above.

Last edited:

squito

Feb 16, 2012
I seem to be having a strange issue i cannot figure out. when i rotate my phone the screen rotates the opposit way. this was happening on the 9/11 nightley and also the 9/12. aside from doing a full wipe does anyone have any sugestions?

jsaxon2

Mar 3, 2010
Bunnell, FL
OnePlus 6
OnePlus 6T
I seem to be having a strange issue i cannot figure out. when i rotate my phone the screen rotates the opposit way. this was happening on the 9/11 nightley and also the 9/12. aside from doing a full wipe does anyone have any sugestions?

Are you running stock kernel? It sounds like you flashed a Sprint version kernel instead of Verizon.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

squito

Feb 16, 2012
Are you running stock kernel? It sounds like you flashed a Sprint version kernel instead of Verizon.

i was on stock because i just dirty flashed. i checked the file on my sd card and it was a verizon kernal KT747 8/31
i did a full wipe and a re-installed 9/12 and everything is working fine now.

brandoncarlson33

Dec 12, 2012
Not a big deal but get the Tyler err when I try to go in to my blacklist! On the 9/12 nightly tried on stock kernel just to see and still get it (in case someone asks what kernel)

sent from a custom s3 powered by pacman, ROM ,KT747 kernel w/mods by team kernelizers ,themed by blackout1911,Pimped by the candyshop, and modded by all!

kmoore11

May 1, 2010
I've only briefly used Halo before this, but I can't seem to get it working. Notifications are still only showing up in the status bar. Even going into the Halo app and pinning apps to it makes the app briefly pop up in the status bar, but no sign of Halo... am I missing something?

I've only briefly used Halo before this, but I can't seem to get it working. Notifications are still only showing up in the status bar. Even going into the Halo app and pinning apps to it makes the app briefly pop up in the status bar, but no sign of Halo... am I missing something?

Did you select the halo thing in the status bar?

If I've helped, please hit the thanks button

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][D2VZW] PAC-ROM LP MR1

Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pac-Man - Verizon, ROM for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III

Contributors
    Papa Smurf151, manfromgta, clearchris
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-04-29
    Last Updated 2016-08-13
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM Nightly Builds for SCH-I535 (GMail fixed!!)

Original OP
    FYI we are actively updating to 4.4. Do not ask for eta...this will take time to sort out but will be worth it

XDA Moderator
    FYI pac-4.4 branch has been merged into pac github and gerrit. No alpha or nightlies yet but very soon. Feel free to poke around and if daring enough build for yourself. For those who wish to wait...please no eta as we are working as fast as we can. This is a full aosp base with commits brought I'm from all over with our own stuff added as well. Not all featured are added yet but will be over the next few weeks

XDA Moderator
    There will be an rc soon. Within next day or two then nightlies again if needed. We are staying inline with cm. There were a ton of commits push last night that fixed a lot of stuff and brought in more stability. Still a few more things left to do but they will get done.

Sorry I've been out of town all weekend at a beach resort and got engaged

XDA Moderator