[APP]JSPA Program Manager 3.3b for WM6, 6.x, 6.5, and 6.5.x

Search This thread

Nullstring

Retired Recognized Developer
Jul 15, 2009
Baguio
www.jaysonragasa.net
JSPA Program Manager allows you to manage your programs(shortcut links) in start menu. It allows you to Navigate, Move, Copy, Rename, Delete, Create New Folder, and install EXE files on an easy steps.

screen shots from version 3.1
image_thumb%5B2%5D.png
image8_thumb.png
image27_thumb.png

image32_thumb.png
image21_thumb.png
image24_thumb.png

screen shots from version 3.2
picture.php

picture.php

more information on this link:
http://bit.ly/JSPAProgMan

You might want to try my NETCF Open Dialog Box Control

If you found my work useful, please consider donating

and the complete Gratitude Lists

History Log said:
September 29,2010 - Version 2.8b
- Fixed problem in NETCFFolderDialog.dll (UnauthorizedAccessException)
-- The bug occurs when browsing a folder

August 20, 2010 - version 3.2.2
FIXED:
- bug on moving a folder with system files such
-- as in Offie Mobile

August 14, 2010 - version 3.2.1
UPDATE: for Source and Destination Lists
- double tap to open a folder
- single tap to check an item

August 11, 2010 - Version 3.2
UPDATE:
- Lists and Splitter are now finger friendly
ADDED:
- Scanning EXE files in Storage Card and Device
- Quick buttons in Main Window

August 18, 2009 - Version 3.1
UPDATE:
- Creating a shortcut
--- the short is now saved in the current folder.

August 17, 2009
FIXED:
- Supports VGA devices
- screen orientation awarenes
- NETCFOpenFileDialog screen orientation awarenes
- added Application Update check

August 15, 2009
FIXED:
- some IO scenarios
- path references

August 14, 2009
FIXED:
- copying directory
ADDED:
- can create new shortcut

August 13, 2009
Initial Release
Navigation, Copy, Move, Rename, Delete, Create Directory

Attachments

• JSPAProgramManager-v3.CAB
    160.1 KB · Views: 4,324
Last edited:

internauta2000

Jan 28, 2008
Xiaomi Poco X5 Pro
Great Work ...

This app is indispensable in our pda's

would be perfect if adding personalization feature images of the icons in the Start Menu shortcuts in WM 6.5 :)

-----------------------------------------

Nullstring

Jul 15, 2009
Baguio
www.jaysonragasa.net
a friend beta test it and now am currently patching the code for confirmation box (MessageBox).

Wait for my next post..

friend:
"A message box "Done" keeps appearing everytime i copy or delete multiple files"

indeed a bug, just a minor bug though .. what he meant was "while copying and deleting"

Last edited:

Lycox

Oct 28, 2005
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Okay, my little feedback:

Couldn't test it right now because of the following fact:

It only works with WWE-Roms. My is a german ROM so my startmenu folder differs from yours (my is "PPC:\Windows\Startmenü").
But I have a folder that is named like yours, but only of some wrong installations of some other progs. If I delete this folder your prog starts with an error. We need an option to change the start menu folder.

Nullstring

Jul 15, 2009
Baguio
www.jaysonragasa.net
@lycox

that's interesting! any more advance users can tell me their Start Menu locations?

What I could do is to make a list of start menu locations (based on your feedbacks about it) and scan if one of those exists. If not then probably I could make a deep folder scan and look for an interesting shortcut files and make it as a Start Menu path.

r8zer

Jun 18, 2008
London
hello, GREAT APP, just one thine your version 2 is not recognised as a CAB, keeps asking to open with something, can i ask how to get around this.

Thankyou for your great work.

Nullstring

Jul 15, 2009
Baguio
www.jaysonragasa.net
@r8zer

Well .CAB files are supposed to be like an .MSI on Windows Desktop. If .CAB files are not recognized in your WM, probably something messed your file type associations. I cannot give an additional information about it (there is but, I don't think you're going to like it *eheclearmemoryem*).

I'll try to upload the binaries too in case .. It'll be available later after I finish some path references in codes

r8zer

Jun 18, 2008
London
thanks for such a quick reply, all other cab files are working fine, so i dont think that it is a file system problem on my phone as im thinking all cabs would have this problem,

thankyou.

EDIT:: Just found the problem the file downloads with the cab extension but after the cab there was an underscore, i have removed that an will try again.

EDIT 2:::: YES ALL WORKING!!!!!, SWEET!!!

Last edited:

Nullstring

Jul 15, 2009
Baguio
www.jaysonragasa.net
@r8zer

I tried downloading the CAB from my Skydrive and I was able to install it in my WM6.5

not sure what causes your problem. Am not sure either if other users downloaded the CAB have the same problem since I have no feedback from them. Though @lycox was able to install it but it shouts an error due to WM version problem, not sure why his Start Menu path is different (WM German version) probably a character encoding

r8zer

Jun 18, 2008
London
yer a bit of a strange one, but it works great, maybe he has the same problem where there is an underscore just after the cab, and it's not being recognised like what happened to me, could be as simple as that.

but thankyou for your work this app is really useful at getting the program screen nice and tidy.

Lycox

Oct 28, 2005
Redmi Note 10 Pro
@r8zer

I tried downloading the CAB from my Skydrive and I was able to install it in my WM6.5

not sure what causes your problem. Am not sure either if other users downloaded the CAB have the same problem since I have no feedback from them. Though @lycox was able to install it but it shouts an error due to WM version problem, not sure why his Start Menu path is different (WM German version) probably a character encoding

I have to say, that after downloading the file from your account, I had the underscore too. But that wasn't a real prob. Just renamed it :rolleyes:

One more hint: Most of the localized ROM's have localized paths too.