Post Reply Email Thread
31st January 2011, 03:42 PM |#31  
Flag Porto Alegre
Thanks Meter: 317

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boto

As you could see the rom has a good repercussion here, it will be even more popular if you could add others language.

What i can suggest is add the others languages for the system, worldwide APN and a English version of you Google code.
You can keep the Brazilian radio as default (this will make simple for Brazilians noobs ;p) and just add the others for download at the Google code.

It's not necessary you keep 2 deferents versions of project

I think just releasing a parallel update.zip with this modifications should be sufficient.
boto
31st January 2011, 10:13 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paitor

I agree. i have tried it over the weekend. The wifi works great. But there have been some issues. Somtimes it freezes while writing but I cannot know if it is some app that is faulty. Also the battery drains pretty quick. 3 calls. Some sms and it lives for about 12h. I'm using -overclock-125x900-normal.

That is strange, i have no freezes here and using overclock over 1.200mhz i have 24h of battery sending some msg and receiving some calls (using 3g).

Try to charge your battery fully, then remove battery for 1m, plug it again, charge it again over 100%.

Then flash everything.

Don't forget, wipe everything before and after flash.
1st February 2011, 12:37 AM |#33  
Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hi Edgard, first thanks for the great work, very nice to see br talents like you doing good for the community =]

I've been hearing about Shadowmod in androidz br forums since I got my Milestone some months ago but never tried, I really don't know why. Tried at least 5 custom ROMs (and their updates) and after all these "adventures" I'm really looking for a stable (and - of course - speed/smoothness but stability first) rather than a fancy build. Vanilla CM 6.1 was really the best in stability and resources here but their recent releases screwed things a little bit (for my phone/carrier - mainly hotspot).

I'm downloading and going to test it today or tomorrow, any feedback I can I'll put here.

Thanks again for your work!
boto
1st February 2011, 01:58 AM |#34  

More
benchmark

1st February 2011, 12:34 PM |#35  
Flag S. S. do Cai
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Yep! It's a good rom, the only problem, when i try to use, was the battery fast drain and the no power controls on notification bar. This is so good, because u can, from a fast way, switch between on or off, this kinds of things.
boto
1st February 2011, 12:41 PM |#36  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolvie_rs

Yep! It's a good rom, the only problem, when i try to use, was the battery fast drain and the no power controls on notification bar. This is so good, because u can, from a fast way, switch between on or off, this kinds of things.

See my tips foor battery drain, im using a harcore overclock and have good batrrey life, at least 12h hard using.

About notification this rom is not CM based so no CM customization
1st February 2011, 01:04 PM |#37  
Flag S. S. do Cai
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boto

See my tips foor battery drain, im using a harcore overclock and have good batrrey life, at least 12h hard using.

About notification this rom is not CM based so no CM customization

Thank you dear friend. I really don't know the Notification Bar was a CM only and registered modification. It was just a suggestion.
1st February 2011, 02:46 PM |#38  
Flag Pineto
Thanks Meter: 42

More
How can i change language to italian?
1st February 2011, 03:33 PM |#39  

More
Hey! I got working CrystalTalk on that rom ;] Just simply use one for CM6, and apply update by some recovery ;p.
Really, really good ROM, fast and nice ram. I think I'll like it
1st February 2011, 05:55 PM |#40  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
does this rom work for Canadian bands? (USA 3G) i flashed my 3g radio file after installing but i'm still not getting 3g
boto
2nd February 2011, 01:23 AM |#41  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Light

does this rom work for Canadian bands? (USA 3G) i flashed my 3g radio file after installing but i'm still not getting 3g

Witch frequency Canada uses? Brazil is quadriband 850/900/1800/2100.

But you can use Androidiani OR to change it, or flash a SBF radio file of your operator frequency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by framir

How can i change language to italian?

Still not possible this rom is based on Brazilian original languages (PT-BR, EN, ES), but Edgar (one of the rom Dev Team) is already working in a multi language version (also including Worldwide APNs)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)