Fake Leather Sleeve-- review + pics

Search This thread

Zargon335

May 28, 2010
I wanted an inexpensive sleeve that offered a little bit of protection without adding too much bulk. This sleeve is well made and is the perfect combo of size/padding. I ordered the Samsung Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 size, but I am using this for an LG G Pad 8.3. The G Pad has similar measurements, just a hair smaller in all dimensions except for thickness. The G Pad fits in nicely and pulls out smoothly. It is dark brown even though it looks black in some of the pictures, with a lighter brown microfiber interior.

The best part for me was the price. I got it for $2.14, shipped. It looks like now it is available only as an add-on item, but still for $1.99.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IISTKTI/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

2E2A7Zt.jpg

aShmfA5.jpg

NX2M5s7.jpg

ti1Ofz7.jpg

OjwWjdl.jpg

E7SJAJE.jpg

This is what it looks like if you shove it in all the way, but a more natural fit is shown above.

XOA3o7M.jpg

cutterline

Aug 23, 2008
I also have this. A very good sleeve for its price, I bought it for 1p (yes 1p but with £1.99 postage, in total £2 :p)
A very happy purchase :laugh: although it smelt kinda funky when it first came.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted an inexpensive sleeve that offered a little bit of protection without adding too much bulk. This sleeve is well made and is the perfect combo of size/padding. I ordered the Samsung Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 size, but I am using this for an LG G Pad 8.3. The G Pad has similar measurements, just a hair smaller in all dimensions except for thickness. The G Pad fits in nicely and pulls out smoothly. It is dark brown even though it looks black in some of the pictures, with a lighter brown microfiber interior.

The best part for me was the price. I got it for $2.14, shipped. It looks like now it is available only as an add-on item, but still for $1.99.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IISTKTI/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

2E2A7Zt.jpg

aShmfA5.jpg

NX2M5s7.jpg

ti1Ofz7.jpg

OjwWjdl.jpg

E7SJAJE.jpg

This is what it looks like if you shove it in all the way, but a more natural fit is shown above.

XOA3o7M.jpg