[MIUI themes] VA Aura (1st post) VA lockscreens (2nd post) (14.April)

Search This thread
I'm Loving This Theme So Far On My Gnex, Icons Seem A Bit Small, But It Looks Better In My Opinion :p If I Can Request A Few More Icons? :D

Here you go, all icons themed :D

Also, would you try mdpi theme from first post (because of icon size)? Icons there are 90x90, and from mine regular theme are 120x120, maybe thos 90x90 will be bigger on your screen (sounds weird but please just try it :D)

Attachments

• update2.zip
    256.7 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: Erickomen27

LuisDias

Jan 16, 2011
My mind has been blown :confused: the mdpi theme worked o_O
Of course it works.. ;)

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

Here you go, all icons themed :D

Also, would you try mdpi theme from first post (because of icon size)? Icons there are 90x90, and from mine regular theme are 120x120, maybe thos 90x90 will be bigger on your screen (sounds weird but please just try it :D)
If you want, I can resize them.. ;)

Of course it works.. ;)

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

If you want, I can resize them.. ;)

Well if I understand, you have already converted whole theme, I have update 1 and update 2 with a few more icons. If you can resize them I would be really grateful. :) Thank you very much! ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

kong

Jan 30, 2012
Google Pixel 6
Hi, thanks for this nice theme! A quick question: Why does my weather icon displays like this? I think it's supposed to look like the screenshot in the 1st post.

screenshot2012032616212.jpg

EDITED:

Also some icon requests:

- com.miui.bugreport.BugReportActivity
- com.whatsapp
- in.vineetsirohi.customwidget

Thanks! :)

Last edited:

anishz

Nov 25, 2010
Mumbai
To the people who have used this, does this also theme the other framework things like notification bar, settings menu etc., or just the icons.

EDIT: NVM it doesn't, but the icons are just fabulous. Great work.

Last edited:
Reactions: vukandric
Hi, thanks for this nice theme! A quick question: Why does my weather icon displays like this? I think it's supposed to look like the screenshot in the 1st post.

screenshot2012032616212.jpg

EDITED:

Also some icon requests:

- com.miui.bugreport.BugReportActivity
- com.whatsapp
- in.vineetsirohi.customwidget

Thanks! :)

Go to uccw thread and look for a htc clock, it has the weather icons you need to have. Also take a look about where to put the folder with weather icons. About icons, I have already made them and they will be in the next update (probably tomorrow). If anyone have any other request say it now. :D

Reactions: kong
To the people who have used this, does this also theme the other framework things like notification bar, settings menu etc., or just the icons.

EDIT: NVM it doesn't, but the icons are just fabulous. Great work.

There are some small changes, like wifi icon, picture in settings/about but nothing more. Some things are unthemeable for now. But in a few weeks we will have better themes I hope. :) Also I like default miui theme, I would probably try to change it from orange to some nice blue color (some of that is already possible :))

anishz

Nov 25, 2010
Mumbai
There are some small changes, like wifi icon, picture in settings/about but nothing more. Some things are unthemeable for now. But in a few weeks we will have better themes I hope. :) Also I like default miui theme, I would probably try to change it from orange to some nice blue color (some of that is already possible :))

Thanks, i also like the stock theme, but a little dark theme would be good for our SAMOLED screens ;). Blue is a great idea, but i would prefer a light blue color rather than the ics blue.
Also your uccw theme is out of this world, my friends are going gaga over it, i got the htc weather icons too.
One problem i have is in the lockscreen, it shows my location but doesn't show the weather image or the temp., i already have the 9s advance app.

Thanks, i also like the stock theme, but a little dark theme would be good for our SAMOLED screens ;). Blue is a great idea, but i would prefer a light blue color rather than the ics blue.
Also your uccw theme is out of this world, my friends are going gaga over it, i got the htc weather icons too.
One problem i have is in the lockscreen, it shows my location but doesn't show the weather image or the temp., i already have the 9s advance app.

Really don't know what could be the problem with lockscreen. Have you tried to refresh weather in 9s and reboot the phone? (can't think of anything else...)

wez89

Nov 24, 2008
Manchester
Thoroughly impressed vuk, excellent icons..

Critique? file explorer doesnt look as sharp as the others, and also gallery doesnt match (3D rather than the flat look)

Reactions: vukandric

Top Liked Posts