[APP][KERNEL] Titanium Tweaker!

Search This thread

s4shyam95

Jan 11, 2012
Mumbai
Hey everyone, i have been working on an android app, which i call Titanium Tweaker.
Its an app which will tweak the kernel, it will work on all cells, having root access.

It can tweak setting like turbcharger by editing lmk values and stuff, it can also allow u to undervolt, overclock, change governors, and many other settings :)

Here are some screenshots of the app, i have plans of uploading this app to playstore :)

Thank me if you like my work and want this app,!

7y30.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-06-17-17-54-16.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-06-17-17-54-16.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 493
  • Screenshot_2012-06-17-17-54-35.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-06-17-17-54-35.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 450
  • Screenshot_2012-06-23-21-10-45.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-06-23-21-10-45.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 422
Last edited:

tinye99

Mar 27, 2012
Oregon
Hey everyone, i have been working on an android app, which i call Titanium Tweaker.
Its an app which will tweak the kernel, it will work on all cells, having root access.

It can tweak setting like supercharger by editing lmk values and stuff, it can also allow u to undervolt, overclock, change governors, and many other settings :)

Here are some screenshots of the app, i have plans of uploading this app to playstore :)

can i get the .apk file for this app i would like to test it out

s4shyam95

Jan 11, 2012
Mumbai
can i get the .apk file for this app i would like to test it out

yeah sure, man, its in the final steps of making, i have changed ui too, to the ics theme, will post the link here in 2 days as soon as i publish it on playstore, i have it almost ready, but i dnt wana publuish an unfinished application

Hit thanks if u like my work

tinye99

Mar 27, 2012
Oregon
Hey awesome man. And im trying to start developing apps for android but i have no clue where to start do you have any tips for me that you could pm me

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA

s4shyam95

Jan 11, 2012
Mumbai
Thanks a lot every one :D for all those ppl who want to start of with app dev, feel free to pm me, ill help u out with links and source codes :D, and also i wil add lots of possible tweaks to this app now :D

s4shyam95

Jan 11, 2012
Mumbai
Sorry for that, i got stuck up in my play store registration, and this sucks, its asking for all verification n stuff, idk why wallet has soo much security,,,

sorry for the delay

tinye99

Mar 27, 2012
Oregon
Well if its done can you at pist tge. Apk link untill you get it put in the playstore

tinye99

Mar 27, 2012
Oregon
Is someone planing on makeing it for the n1 or is there a way to incorporate the undervolt drivers into my current kernel

tinye99

Mar 27, 2012
Oregon
If i post my current kernel can somepne help me add the undervolt drivers to the kernel

s4shyam95

Jan 11, 2012
Mumbai
I doubt.. better search for a kernel that has voltage enabled..

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It can tweak setting like turbcharger by editing lmk values and stuff, it can also allow u to undervolt, overclock, change governors, and many other settings :)

7y30.png