Download & Install LG G3 Keyboard App on Your Android Device

Search This thread

hamidibahram

Jun 22, 2013
LG G3 Keyboard App on Your Android Device
If you remember, we did a tutorial on installing the LG G2 keyboard port with its beautiful themes a few months ago. The successor of the LG G2 has already been launched and there is still time before the all new LG G3 becomes available in the market for aspiring users. The LG G3 is an amazing phone with smarter features than any other phone on the planet. Among the plethora of features that make it wonderful, the new smart LG G3 Keyboard app.
Requirements:
An Android device with Android Jelly Bean or KitKat or any custom ROM based on it.
Root access and BusyBox.
CWM or TWRP Recovery for flashing the Zip

LG G3 Keyboard Port Apk for Other Devices: https://mega.co.nz/#!7BdjUR5J!WHLo1B6Kbcbe3WJv4wSK-4GFAkl7k1PDHZAUaGtqeXE
LG G3 Keyboard Port Zip for Other Devices: https://mega.co.nz/#!KFlhEIoT!s-mrMxeBxEF6MdPNdjbH2GAiQ37EysTTanWyekicL3E

Last edited:

RAJ4Q7

Apr 20, 2014
can't see g3 keyboard installed

Help.. I have canvas HD I flashed it but there was only old keyboards installed (I have stock and android l keyboard). I also tried clearing dalvik catch after flash but didn't work either.. I m on cm11 v09 KitKat ROM

NeidRider

Jan 26, 2009
Same here on an oppo r819. installs successfully, but kb not available afterwards. Any hints?

Gesendet von meinem LG-D855 mit Tapatalk

rocarizt

May 11, 2010
Port 4 Lollipop, pls

Hey,

nice work man. I would like to see a port 4android lollipop - i´m using a custom rom on my g3 and would like to get my g3 keyboard back.

Think about it ;)

regards

Squirrelboy201

Mar 5, 2015
I also seem to have the same problem no matter if I flash the zip or install the apk. I still end up having the same keyboards and no lg g3 keyboard. I had it working on other Roms but now I'm using a stock 4.1.2 rom on Samsung galaxy note sgh-i717. Can anyone tell me what to do to fix at all?

RT7669

Sep 6, 2015
numeric keys are not displayed

The keyboard works fine on my LG P715, but the number keys do not appear on top of the keyboard ...

How to solve? :confused:

I am running android 4.4.2

Top Liked Posts