Thread Closed Email Thread
14th January 2013, 03:25 PM |#501  
Flag Kandern
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrow1372

Anyone?

Probably the reason you aren't getting an answer is that we have no idea what app you are using to look at pictures. In the built in gallery I am getting full screen.

Sent from my HTC One S
14th January 2013, 03:28 PM |#502  
Flag In a Dark Place
Thanks Meter: 330

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhigby

Probably the reason you aren't getting an answer is that we have no idea what app you are using to look at pictures. In the built in gallery I am getting full screen.

Sent from my HTC One S

In gallery, this is the way it shows up using stock One S camera no app.

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1358173692637.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	1644255  
14th January 2013, 03:31 PM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 123

More
It depends

If it's a screenshot Ill have full screen

If it's a saved picture from a wbsite, it'S not always full screen (which is normal I guess)
14th January 2013, 03:39 PM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 2,586

More
Quote:

In gallery, this is the way it shows up

If you talking about taking widescreen pics then you need to change the size of the pic.
14th January 2013, 03:56 PM |#505  
Flag In a Dark Place
Thanks Meter: 330

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknites

If you talking about taking widescreen pics then you need to change the size of the pic.

Ok this is what I see, that pic was taken with phone upright and when I look at the pic in the gallery afterwards it only takes up say 60% of the screen so to my eye there is 20% top and bottom that is dark? I figure with the camera that comes with this phone well the ability to take 1080 or maybe 720 images that the pic itself would take up the full screen when looking at it, maybe I'm wrong or confused or just have some setting set wrong in camera but just think its odd thats all
14th January 2013, 04:03 PM |#506  

More
Quote:

Ok this is what I see, that pic was taken with phone upright and when I look at the pic in the gallery afterwards it only takes up say 60% of the screen so to my eye there is 20% top and bottom that is dark? I figure with the camera that comes with this phone well the ability to take 1080 or maybe 720 images that the pic itself would take up the full screen when looking at it, maybe I'm wrong or confused or just have some setting set wrong in camera but just think its odd thats all

Ya I think im confused now, the pic in the other post is a screenshot and it should show fullscreen but a pic taken with camera is set to 4:3 and not 16:9.
14th January 2013, 04:04 PM |#507  
Flag Fort Worth
Thanks Meter: 351

More
Quote:

I see the same thing too. Didn't even notice it before.

Edit: guess you can't see it when it's uploaded? There are empty spaces at the top and bottom when you look at it in the gallery

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1358175830428.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	1644329  
14th January 2013, 04:04 PM |#508  
Flag Laakdal
Thanks Meter: 213

More
Does anybody else have the issue of wifi not actually being connected while the phone is in deep sleep? I don't get my notifications until I unlock the phone.
Also, when switching from wifi to data, I need to then switch from 3g to 2g or vice versa just to get it to work.
Need to find out if it's rom related or not.
Thank you.
14th January 2013, 04:05 PM |#509  
Flag Kandern
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Quote:

Did you attach the wrong photo? All we see is a screen capture of your home page, not a camera shot - - unless you took it from your spaceship

Sent from my HTC One S
14th January 2013, 04:07 PM |#510  
Flag Fort Worth
Thanks Meter: 351

More
Edit: uploaded the actual pic not the screenshot. Here it is when I view from gallery.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1358176027966.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	1644333  
14th January 2013, 04:08 PM |#511  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhigby

Did you attach the wrong photo? All we see is a screen capture of your home page, not a camera shot - - unless you took it from your spaceship

Sent from my HTC One S

Can I have a ride please.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread