Post Reply Email Thread
24th June 2015, 12:14 PM |#671  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marknoll

U need to find out what your friend did to your device..this is nuts. Lol

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2772820

I don't know if i can find out anymore... First i need a way to relock this bootloader...
24th June 2015, 12:21 PM |#672  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 300

More
Fastboot oem lock

24th June 2015, 01:38 PM |#673  

More
I installed a rom via TWRP but after HTC logo i get 5 vibrations and it goes off with the orange led on. After 2-3 days of reaserching and trying a lot of methods i decided to go to a phone service and they said that it should be ready next week. I will pay 22-23 euros if they succeed and 0 euros if the can't repair it. I doubt that they will fix it but i think that's my last chance.
24th June 2015, 03:44 PM |#674  

More
Did u flash that rom with locked or unlocked bl? Hopefully u flashed boot.img if u were locked bl

Sent from my ATRIX HD using Tapatalk
24th June 2015, 04:30 PM |#675  

More
Does it matters? I have s-off so that should work. Anyway i can't lock the bootloader via fastboot, i can just flash that locked bootloader from the thread you showed me (from shadow.....or how is it called). But i think it's not a good one..
I'll let it 1 week in the service and if they can't fix it then i'll try some risky methods by myself...
24th June 2015, 06:49 PM |#676  

More
Um...u locked the BL via fastboot. I watched u..haha

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

U can't flash a ROM right from the SD card with a locked BL...u have to flash ROM via recovery and boot.img via fastboot

27th June 2015, 11:27 AM |#677  

More
Quote:

Um...u locked the BL via fastboot. I watched u..haha

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

U can't flash a ROM right from the SD card with a locked BL...u have to flash ROM via recovery and boot.img via fastboot

I couldn't lock the bootloader downloaded from this thread...

Sent from my GT-I9001 using XDA Free mobile app
27th June 2015, 03:43 PM |#678  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Smile Help needed urgently!
Hi everyone, I'm having so me problems running AAHK2. Turns out I need to downgrade. There are two errors that I encounter:

During the first recovery screen (red triangle) I get the error E: Can't open /cache/recovery/command
Then it says Successful! Rebooting by reason oem-000

although it still carries on and creates the Goldcard etc .I encounter this error after getting to the Hboot screen.

Loading..PD98DIAG.zip
No image!
Loading PD98DIAG.nbh
No image or wrong image!
Loading...PD98IMG.zip

Any help would be muchly appreciated. Thank you in advance you brilliant wizards!
27th June 2015, 10:13 PM |#679  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by strwdle

Hi everyone, I'm having so me problems running AAHK2. Turns out I need to downgrade. There are two errors that I encounter:

During the first recovery screen (red triangle) I get the error E: Can't open /cache/recovery/command
Then it says Successful! Rebooting by reason oem-000

although it still carries on and creates the Goldcard etc .I encounter this error after getting to the Hboot screen.

Loading..PD98DIAG.zip
No image!
Loading PD98DIAG.nbh
No image or wrong image!
Loading...PD98IMG.zip

Any help would be muchly appreciated. Thank you in advance you brilliant wizards!

First enter fastboot mode via hboot. If you have fasboot installed on your pc open a command window in that folder and run "fastboot getvar all". Find your "cidnum" and download the correct PD98IMG.zip for your cid from this site http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2193681. Make sure you rename it to PD98IMG.zip, format your sd card to fat32 and place the .zip file into it. Then insert the sd card into the phone and boot into bootloader(hboot).
If this doen't work, enter fastboot mode, open aahk2 fastboot.bat and select from 1 to 9 your PD98IMG downloaded previously. Remember, the zip file must be placed into the PD98IMG folder from aahk2 without being renamed. So leave it like it was when you downloaded it (ex: PD98IMG-GB2.zip). Confirm twice with "Y" and you should be good.
Tell us if it worked.
28th June 2015, 01:42 AM |#680  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldosmeq

First enter fastboot mode via hboot. If you have fasboot installed on your pc open a command window in that folder and run "fastboot getvar all". Find your "cidnum" and download the correct PD98IMG.zip for your cid from this site http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2193681. Make sure you rename it to PD98IMG.zip, format your sd card to fat32 and place the .zip file into it. Then insert the sd card into the phone and boot into bootloader(hboot).
If this doen't work, enter fastboot mode, open aahk2 fastboot.bat and select from 1 to 9 your PD98IMG downloaded previously. Remember, the zip file must be placed into the PD98IMG folder from aahk2 without being renamed. So leave it like it was when you downloaded it (ex: PD98IMG-GB2.zip). Confirm twice with "Y" and you should be good.
Tell us if it worked.

Is yours fixed yet?

28th June 2015, 08:15 AM |#681  

More
Quote:

Is yours fixed yet?

I don't know yet. I'll have it in 3 days.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aahk, ace hack kit, htc, root, s-off

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)