[OFFICIAL] [6.0] AOKP Marshmallow feature suggestions and feedback

What features you wanna see added in AOKP ?

• Total voters
Search This thread

championswimmer

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 22, 2011
New Delhi
android.championswimmer.tk
Hello folks,

AOKP builds for marshmallow are being available slowly for many devices here
https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/aokp

This is like pre-alpha level. We are porting and developing a lot of features. Our review at gerrit.aokp.co is very active.

Anyone wants to directly communicate to AOKP team about features - any suggestions and feedback is welcome - please use this thread.
We will try to keep an eye on this thread and respond as much as it is possible for us.

Thanks.

Chofito

Oct 28, 2015
Lockscreen widgets (clocks, music etc) :3

Enviado desde mi Moto G mediante Tapatalk

G

GuestD0701

Huge thanks guys! Been a fan for many years. Any way date placement on status bar could possibly be added? Like to right/left of clock in status bar.. Great to see AOKP back! One thing I loved back in the day was the custom wallpaper and transparency on pulldown notification shade. Cheers and again thanks for bringing Aokp back!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Bobbi lim

Dec 22, 2012
Singapore
Double column for settings please! It makes the settings app easier to navigate around rather than scrolling through the whole of it just to look for a category especially for devices like the OnePlus One

GalaticStryder

Nov 20, 2014
Porto Alegre
Do you guys have any available server for compiling UNOFFICIAL builds? It would help a lot since my device has many variants, every single one takes about two hours to build in my PC. I'm updating LG G2 (the international variant) in this moment to test it out, I have a great experience in coding but a limited time to contribute, although I'll figure out how to help in something. I also build for Motorola Moto E 2014 for personal usage.

Reactions: Dev Dezigns
G

GuestD0701

36484650ff68ed334bb2f57c995912b5.jpg

2/23 Aokp w/stock kernel. Cool to be back onboard after all this time. Sleeps like a baby on my 6p. Date placement in status bar and Aokp symbol in status bar would be cool. ?

G

GuestD0701

Noticed weather doesn't seem to update on Angler. I've switched to both Yahoo and the other and I've inserted a custom location and also done it the other way with location on high accuracy and hit update with wifi and LTE on and it just stays the same temp when its really 55-60° which is what my vehicle says on dash it still reads 45° on my phone. Other than this the build is great. Just wanted to report my experience. Thanks!

lzunarsh

Feb 25, 2016
For SH-J700H Samsung Galaxy J7

Can any body please make custom marshmallow rom for SM-J700H...

smartymcfly

I have flashed many versions of latest nightlies in the last week or so and none of them will boot past the boot animation.

On Nexus 6p - Angler - with latest vendor, radio, recovery, and bootloader flashed before flashing aokp. I will send logs, but need to know where I will find them....

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

36484650ff68ed334bb2f57c995912b5.jpg

2/23 Aokp w/stock kernel. Cool to be back onboard after all this time. Sleeps like a baby on my 6p. Date placement in status bar and Aokp symbol in status bar would be cool. ?

How long did you have to wait for the rom to boot? I can't get any of them to boot and I have left the phone for 10-20 minutes.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello folks,

AOKP builds for marshmallow are being available slowly for many devices here
    https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/aokp

This is like pre-alpha level. We are porting and developing a lot of features. Our review at gerrit.aokp.co is very active.

Anyone wants to directly communicate to AOKP team about features - any suggestions and feedback is welcome - please use this thread.
    We will try to keep an eye on this thread and respond as much as it is possible for us.

Thanks.
    I have added a poll, but this ain't no US elections. We will take into consideration the votes - but we'll add features as per our ability and willingness :p

But still I'll keep new features submitted to gerrit in the poll, so we know which ones to merge, which ones to abandon
    Do you guys have any available server for compiling UNOFFICIAL builds? It would help a lot since my device has many variants, every single one takes about two hours to build in my PC. I'm updating LG G2 (the international variant) in this moment to test it out, I have a great experience in coding but a limited time to contribute, although I'll figure out how to help in something. I also build for Motorola Moto E 2014 for personal usage.
    How about AOKP logo in statusbar?that would be so DOPE.
    Hello, please add support for xperia zl