Android 3.0 Honeycomb Preview Image v04 - 2/7/2011

58 posts
Thanks Meter: 609

By deeper-blue, Member on 1st February 2011, 09:02 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd February 2011, 06:11 PM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
oh, so what about dropbox? yesterday i tried but said no sd card, will i be able to install if i downlad apk?
2nd February 2011, 06:17 PM |#502  
Thanks Meter: 9

Donate to Me
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolarte

oh, so what about dropbox? yesterday i tried but said no sd card, will i be able to install if i downlad apk?

I installed a few programs from the Market. All worked well. Dropbox should be fine too.
2nd February 2011, 06:18 PM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
so im able to get the youtube app to work once but then when i go to another video it restarts the nook. idk if this helps at all just figured id pass it along
2nd February 2011, 06:20 PM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Quote:

Dropbox installed fine, but wouldn't run because of no SD Card, the new release has a SD Card so it should work fine.

If I wasn't in the middle of burning a 02a image I would try it out to make sure.
2nd February 2011, 06:25 PM |#505  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
no yeah i mean if use drop box on browser to download apks which are stored on drop box, will it allow me to install apks no that there is an sd card available. Thus not having to adb push. Also since the sd card is not possible to be seen in windows, dont know for sure since im still downloading, will i be able to boot into ubuntu and view once sd card is in the adpater in pc?
2nd February 2011, 06:25 PM |#506  
Flag Detroit, MI
Thanks Meter: 14

Donate to Me
More
Talking
I just uploaded a mirror to hotfile.com

http://hotfile.com/dl/101334433/6652...2.img.zip.html

Enjoy...

Jim
2nd February 2011, 06:26 PM |#507  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Really awesome work deeper-blue. I cannot expess how impressed I am. Can't wait for the bugs to get ironed out.

Sent from my GTablet-TnT-Lite using Tapatalk
2nd February 2011, 06:50 PM |#508  
Flag Earth
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Talking
Something must be wrong! There hasn't been a post here for over 20 minutes!

There, fixed that.
2nd February 2011, 06:56 PM |#509  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

no yeah i mean if use drop box on browser to download apks which are stored on drop box, will it allow me to install apks no that there is an sd card available. Thus not having to adb push. Also since the sd card is not possible to be seen in windows, dont know for sure since im still downloading, will i be able to boot into ubuntu and view once sd card is in the adpater in pc?

Tried Dropbox on a couple of files. All downloaded and installed to the Nook fine with Honeycomb v2a running.
2nd February 2011, 06:58 PM |#510  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Smile
I am just watching this thread from work. I can't wait to get home and flash the 02a. I have my V2 at work, and it's been fun to play with but I'm bored and want to have access to Market!

Wish I had ADB on my work PC. Just 5 more hours....
2nd February 2011, 06:59 PM |#511  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stwallman

Something must be wrong! There hasn't been a post here for over 20 minutes!

There, fixed that.

So I guess I'm not the only one waiting on new developments while testing out the current build.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)