[Completed] how to repair lg p760

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

danro28

Jun 20, 2014
have a lg p760 mobile phone with a problem.... it woun`t turn on.....i followed your guide but still nothing. last night i noticed a tiny spark on the bottom of the phone, near the charging port...could you give me a advice on how to repair this phone??
when i connect it to the pc it makes that sound of driver connecting and disconnecting...it stais connect about 2-3 seconds.
the tiny spark apears when i try to turn on the phone for the first time or when i am tryng to connect it to the pc.
i disassembled the phone piece by piece and thats is why i saw the tiny spark.
i am sorry for my english.
thank you.

matt4321

Retired Senior Moderator - The Real Matt
Dec 20, 2011
Reading, UK
Hi there,

It sounds like a very hardware related problem, for it to be fixed you would need to really know what you were doing or send it to LG for repair.

Having said that, it'd be worth asking in the LG P760 Q&A to see what others with the device think and they may be able to advise you further!

danro28

Jun 20, 2014
re

Hi there,

It sounds like a very hardware related problem, for it to be fixed you would need to really know what you were doing or send it to LG for repair.

Having said that, it'd be worth asking in the LG P760 Q&A to see what others with the device think and they may be able to advise you further!

i have tried everything.....i allready have a post and still no answer

Status
Not open for further replies.