Omaha
First of all major credit goes to:
Ronnie8890
nitroglycerine33
dwitherell
PaulN64007
ForeverSupra
Thanks for all your help

Many images in this theme were ported from here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1336943

This is the Core Droid Theme for FP1 Deodexed/Debloated with Eclipse AOSP apps

The ROM can be found here: http://eclipserom.com/vforum/showthread.php?658-ROM-FP1-Deodexed-Debloated-with-Eclipse-AOSP-apps

Currently Themed:
Framework
Twframework
System-UI
EclipseLauncher
Browser
Contacts
Dialer
Gmail
Mms
Settings
Eclipse Wallpapers
SuperUser
LatinIME(keyboard)
More to come in future releases

The usual disclaimer first I am not responsible for anything that happens to your phone as a result of flashing any files. All files have been tested and are working on my phone.
Now that we have that out of the way instructions to install the Core Droid theme are as follows:
Save to SD Card
Mount System, wipe cache and dalvik cache
Flash Core Droid theme
Reboot phone

Download Link:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qq3647ofttw916k

If you lose root after installing the theme mount system and flash this: http://downloads.androidsu.com/superuser/su-bin-3.0.3.2-efghi-signed.zip

Screenshots:

20120330015900.png

20120330015918.png

20120330015943.png

20120330020008.png

20120330020032.png

20120330020056.png

20120330020201.png

Like my work buy me a 5 dollar footlong;)

Last edited:

buhohitr

Nov 30, 2011
Is it possible you can make an ICS theme for FP1 rom without the AOSP stuff? I found that custom rom does have a "break in" period, where there're bugs. Until then I will stay on stock with a nice theme. My wife almost divorce me when I flashed the eclipse rom to her phone!!LOL and thanks.

pizzle11

Nov 28, 2011
Sweet thanks for your work man!

Can you include the wallpaper/background from the first image of the link you provided, or tell me how to?

Last edited:

pizzle11

Nov 28, 2011
was curious how to theme, just installed apkmanager and changed default wallpapers out. gonna keep learning. is it pretty safe without bricking your phone? Can you always just odin stock if you mess up?

THEbigSWEEN

Mar 5, 2012
Awesome man! Flashing now. Was just about to switch off of FP1 this weekend(flashaholic) but this will definitely feed my addiction and keep me on for now.:cool: Great work!

DirgeExtinction

Sep 24, 2010
I remember this theme. :)
Though I always found it funny the "vibrate" icon was an HTC phone. :p

-edit- the only thing I don't necessarily like is that it changed the browser. Any way I can get the TW browser back?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using xda premium

Last edited:

ztkryan

Dec 7, 2011
Omaha
I remember this theme. :)
Though I always found it funny the "vibrate" icon was an HTC phone. :p

-edit- the only thing I don't necessarily like is that it changed the browser. Any way I can get the TW browser back?

Sure I will make a cwm zip and pm it to you:D

ztkryan

Dec 7, 2011
Omaha
Is it possible you can make an ICS theme for FP1 rom without the AOSP stuff? I found that custom rom does have a "break in" period, where there're bugs. Until then I will stay on stock with a nice theme. My wife almost divorce me when I flashed the eclipse rom to her phone!!LOL and thanks.

sure I can make an ics theme happen:)

Reactions: jager420

Carbide58

Dec 9, 2011
Westminster, SC
Love this theme! - possible problem found

First of all... kudos to you sir! Thank you for all of your time and hard work. This is a gorgeous theme!

I'm wanting to install this over Nitro's [ROM][FP1] Eclipse Charge v2.0 (4/3/12).

I've installed this on my and my wife's phone. Everything was beautiful and working great until I did one thing... on each phone. If I long press on the power button to bring up the reboot options screen, nothing happens right away. A couple of seconds later, a single "haptic feedback" vibrate is felt, followed momentarily by a launcher F/C message and then the phone reboots. Once it reboots, the "themed" GMail icon is gone, GMail doesn't appear to be installed any longer. Also, pressing on the menu button from the Home screen brings up a menu, but the menu does not contain a "Settings" icon. The "Settings", and "GMail" icons are also missing from the application drawer. At this point any attempt to open anything is a trip to Force Close city. I had no choice but to revert back to Nitro's ROM, (which is great itself! Thanks Nitro!).

I noticed that Nitro has redone the "reboot options" screen to include some extras for those of us who use them. Could this be causing a problem with this theme? I was wondering if since his screen, layout and icons are different, could this be what is causing the problem? The problem I'm experiencing is duplicated exactly on two different Charges. One of them is less that one week old and the other is about 4 months old.

Like I said earlier, this theme is beautiful. My wife and I both want to use it. I'll be glad to trash my phone a few times to help figure it out. I'll be glad to donate as well. I know how much time this stuff takes.

Bryan

ztkryan

Dec 7, 2011
Omaha
First of all... kudos to you sir! Thank you for all of your time and hard work. This is a gorgeous theme!

I'm wanting to install this over Nitro's [ROM][FP1] Eclipse Charge v2.0 (4/3/12).

I've installed this on my and my wife's phone. Everything was beautiful and working great until I did one thing... on each phone. If I long press on the power button to bring up the reboot options screen, nothing happens right away. A couple of seconds later, a single "haptic feedback" vibrate is felt, followed momentarily by a launcher F/C message and then the phone reboots. Once it reboots, the "themed" GMail icon is gone, GMail doesn't appear to be installed any longer. Also, pressing on the menu button from the Home screen brings up a menu, but the menu does not contain a "Settings" icon. The "Settings", and "GMail" icons are also missing from the application drawer. At this point any attempt to open anything is a trip to Force Close city. I had no choice but to revert back to Nitro's ROM, (which is great itself! Thanks Nitro!).

I noticed that Nitro has redone the "reboot options" screen to include some extras for those of us who use them. Could this be causing a problem with this theme? I was wondering if since his screen, layout and icons are different, could this be what is causing the problem? The problem I'm experiencing is duplicated exactly on two different Charges. One of them is less that one week old and the other is about 4 months old.

Like I said earlier, this theme is beautiful. My wife and I both want to use it. I'll be glad to trash my phone a few times to help figure it out. I'll be glad to donate as well. I know how much time this stuff takes.

Bryan

My guess is because of the framework changes between fp1 stock and eclipse 2.0 I should have time after Easter to get the Theme ported:p

Sent from my XT875 using xda premium

Carbide58

Dec 9, 2011
Westminster, SC
OK, thanks. That was the best guess I could come up with.
We're really looking forward for more to come. With your theme, this phone finally looks as it should have to begin with. The icons are the best quality I've seen to date. Please keep up the great work!

lpt2569

Nov 22, 2011
My guess is because of the framework changes between fp1 stock and eclipse 2.0 I should have time after Easter to get the Theme ported:p

This is what I am waiting for before I jump to Eclipse 2.0! And the center clock option! Looking forward to your work, and thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First of all major credit goes to:
    Ronnie8890
    nitroglycerine33
    dwitherell
    PaulN64007
    ForeverSupra
    Thanks for all your help

Many images in this theme were ported from here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1336943

This is the Core Droid Theme for FP1 Deodexed/Debloated with Eclipse AOSP apps

The ROM can be found here: http://eclipserom.com/vforum/showthread.php?658-ROM-FP1-Deodexed-Debloated-with-Eclipse-AOSP-apps

Currently Themed:
    Framework
    Twframework
    System-UI
    EclipseLauncher
    Browser
    Contacts
    Dialer
    Gmail
    Mms
    Settings
    Eclipse Wallpapers
    SuperUser
    LatinIME(keyboard)
    More to come in future releases

The usual disclaimer first I am not responsible for anything that happens to your phone as a result of flashing any files. All files have been tested and are working on my phone.
    Now that we have that out of the way instructions to install the Core Droid theme are as follows:
    Save to SD Card
    Mount System, wipe cache and dalvik cache
    Flash Core Droid theme
    Reboot phone

Download Link:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qq3647ofttw916k

If you lose root after installing the theme mount system and flash this: http://downloads.androidsu.com/superuser/su-bin-3.0.3.2-efghi-signed.zip

Screenshots:

20120330015900.png

20120330015918.png

20120330015943.png

20120330020008.png

20120330020032.png

20120330020056.png

20120330020201.png

Like my work buy me a 5 dollar footlong;)

Bryan

sure I can make an ics theme happen:)