**Boostn*Beats*Audio**GB/ICS/JB**CM9/AOKP/AOSP**AwesomeBEATSv3** Updated 7/31/12**

Search This thread

kiltedthrower

Sep 23, 2010
I hope this isn't a redundant question. I pretty much stick with Google music and Pandora. I'm not quite sure you'd call them music players scene though they're music playing applications. Will there be noticeable sound improvement with these applications?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

BoOsT

Jan 6, 2008
Southeast Missouri
I hope this isn't a redundant question. I pretty much stick with Google music and Pandora. I'm not quite sure you'd call them music players scene though they're music playing applications. Will there be noticeable sound improvement with these applications?

Can you do a before and after test for us and post your results? It should increase all media.

dman3285

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
Rome, Ga.
You will not see it anywhere in your app folder, its not an app, its a sound and equalize booster for your music player .. you can open root explorer and go to system/etc as boost stated to check if it properly installed. I run it myself and love it, sounds awesome in my car. Again, thanks for sharing boost ... hope to collaborate on some things here with ya bro...:D

sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA premium

Reactions: BoOsT

arunp44

Sep 7, 2007
Maryland
Guess it really comes down to how close you pay attention to the detail, but I definitely noticed a difference before and after. I primarily use DI Radio and Slacker and have a pair of Shure 3e's and it is noticeable. Not earth-shattering or anything, but the lows are cleaner/harder hitting and mids and highs are more pronounced.

+1 to the OP

BoOsT

Jan 6, 2008
Southeast Missouri
You will not see it anywhere in your app folder, its not an app, its a sound and equalize booster for your music player .. you can open root explorer and go to system/etc as boost stated to check if it properly installed. I run it myself and love it, sounds awesome in my car. Again, thanks for sharing boost ... hope to collaborate on some things here with ya bro...:D

Thank you ;) I say it time to Let the Fun begin!

BoOsT

Jan 6, 2008
Southeast Missouri
Guess it really comes down to how close you pay attention to the detail, but I definitely noticed a difference before and after. I primarily use DI Radio and Slacker and have a pair of Shure 3e's and it is noticeable. Not earth-shattering or anything, but the lows are cleaner/harder hitting and mids and highs are more pronounced.

+1 to the OP

Thanks For the feeback!

kiltedthrower

Sep 23, 2010
Can you do a before and after test for us and post your results? It should increase all media.

Would love to. Is there an app I would use to do this or just based on my thoughts? Also, I went ahead and installed the zip. Is there a way to uninstall it to run this test?

BoOsT

Jan 6, 2008
Southeast Missouri
Are you supposed to mount system and data before flashing zips? I'm on stock.

Yes, anytime you install ANYTHING through CWM. So first check to see if it installed. If not start the test from stock, then with the Tweaks installed.

Try it on anything you would like. Stock music app and pandora should be sufficient.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Beats Updated For CM9/AOKP USERS!!!

This is a Beats Audio Port and will work for all Gingerbread Roms, ICS & CM9/AOKP... I have also included the AwesomeBEATSv3 APK!!!The sounds will be more natural, playing with more clarity and bass.

AwesomeBEATS & CM-AOKP can only be installed on CM9 based ROM's!!! (for now)

Thanks to the original Dev's. RockoDev & Fuss132!
    Thanks to ...Awesome... for letting me add his AwesomeBeats Modified DSP manager as well!

...Awesome...'s Thread: CLICK ME!
    Link to more info.CLICK ME!
    Rocko's Thread CLICK ME!
    DONT INSTALL ANY OF ROCKO'S VERSIONS OR YOU WILL BE STUCK AT SAMSUNG SCREEN!!!

Installation Instructions

GB/ICS

1. Mount System
    2. Install ICS-Beatsv2
    3. Install AwesomeBEATSv3
    4. Reboot

CM9/AOKP/AOSP
    1. Mount System
    2. Install CM-AOKP Beats
    3. Install AwesomeBEATSv3
    4. Reboot

CM10
    1. Mount System
    2. Install AwesomeBEATSv3(4.1)
    3. Reboot

MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING!!!

Settings/Sounds/Music Effects/ (enable MusicFX & Awesome Beats)
    I also wanted to say I am NOT ignoring anyone! It is harvest and that means I've got a lot to do 15+ hours a day 7 days a week!! Not much time for the phone. I hope everyone understands!! I can't thank everyone enough for the support you have given me thus far ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    Can you see the beats logo on the notification window???
    No, no Logo. You just hear it :)
    Nice boost! Glad to see you back bro.. :)

Man its good to have an android back in my hands. It barely fits in them LOL, but now the fun begins :D
    The OP downloads have all been updated. I put in the BEATS icon apk file.

Re-download the files and flash over the exhisting.

Open the apk and enable it I believe. I haven't been able to test it. I'm too busy using my phone lol someone try it out and let me know!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    Cant his be removed from the rom once flashed?? any other way..i find my Apple headphones distorting with beats audio.

Shouldn't be to hard to write a script to remove Beats and associated files from your phone. If I have the time I might do this if Boost doesn't Beats me to it. See what I did there. RotfLmfao.