[TROM] ☆ ★ ☆ 4-Dec● OS 7.8 ● Deepshining v3.0 'NokiaLove' ● Devstore8 ☆ ★ ☆

Search This thread

zangai

Oct 4, 2008
Breda
I do not dare flashing my perfectly working HTC HD7 before I have a WP8 device, but can someone upload this wallpaper for me?

Attachments

• deepshining.png
    deepshining.png
    74.6 KB · Views: 118

carguy303

May 14, 2011
Chicago
Any chance of a radar version?

EDIT: I thought I'd add a bit to the discussion here. To get the Nokia apps working, you don't need to change the phone name. Just the oem name. For instance my phone shows up as a Nokia radar 4g yet drive, camera extras, and transit all work like a charm.

Last edited:

herlek

Oct 17, 2007
Nieuwerkerken
Nice to see you here Dot. Hope you will continue to build for titan. It will surely diversify the choice for our flashaddicted friends.

dotcompt

Retired Recognized Developer
Feb 24, 2008
Porto
twitter.com
I do not dare flashing my perfectly working HTC HD7 before I have a WP8 device, but can someone upload this wallpaper for me?

Someone? right! :cowboy:
If you do not want to flash my ROM, and I understand that, you could at least ask me to share my own Lockscreen wallpaper. But no, you decided to ask the public.

Any chance of a radar version?

EDIT: I thought I'd add a bit to the discussion here. To get the Nokia apps working, you don't need to change the phone name. Just the oem name. For instance my phone shows up as a Nokia radar 4g yet drive, camera extras, and transit all work like a charm.

Work in progress. News soon.

Reactions: forelli

zangai

Oct 4, 2008
Breda
Someone? right! :cowboy:
If you do not want to flash my ROM, and I understand that, you could at least ask me to share my own Lockscreen wallpaper. But no, you decided to ask the public.

I'm sorry, I didn't know it was yours, considering I found a lot of pictures on Google that used those exact blocks. But fine, can you please share that one specific wallpaper? I just thought that asking the public would take a bit of time out of your hands.

Loco5150

Jun 8, 2008
And I forgot to mention another thing I came accross, on light theme some accents were bringing wrong color menu texts (white on white). however this type of behaviour seems to be happening with most or all roms that have more theme's than just the white and black. And I didnt do any proper testing, didnt have time yesterday.

darkslasher47

Apr 11, 2009
Hello guys, can somebody help me? I tried to Flash this ROM on my Titan but after successfully flashing it... it reboots and then get stucked with HTC Logo... I tried other custom ROM's here and I don't have any problem flashing it... only this ROM. Please help.

Thanks.

darkslasher47

Apr 11, 2009
Thanks, what Radio is recommended for this ROM? Because in the earlier posts they said ver 16 and 17 can work. I'm using 16 now. Do you have the link for the recommended radio? Thanks in advance....

drupad2drupad

Apr 11, 2010
And I forgot to mention another thing I came accross, on light theme some accents were bringing wrong color menu texts (white on white). however this type of behaviour seems to be happening with most or all roms that have more theme's than just the white and black. And I didnt do any proper testing, didnt have time yesterday.

I think white on white and grey on white - are major glitches with custom themes on all ROMs.

Also any darker shade (non-bright ones) have this issues more often when you can read them on black background. I have started noticing it more and more I play with different accent colours. I've realised anything other than stock 10 colours don't give a glitch free experience. No matter what the app/ROM says, you will always find a few apps and parts of OS where you wished you had stock accent instead ;)

dotcompt

Retired Recognized Developer
Feb 24, 2008
Porto
twitter.com
v1.1 is ready

Hi guys,

The new rom is ready with bugs reported fixed.

Release v1.1 Details: 20th August Deepshining Tango 8779 details:

1. Updated Ultrashot unlock method
  2. Ultrashot Root Manager integrated
  3. Fixed HTC Uninstalled apps reappering issue
  4. Fixed front Camera not working
  5. Added Registry editor in Settings
  6. Devstore8 updated

IMPORTANT: After flashing ROM Go to programs and run ROOT Manager and select All applications trusted.

> Download Deepshining Tango 8779 v1.1

Have fun!!

Mithias

Sep 27, 2007
London
Is there any way to upgrade to this new version without having to do a complete new ROM install? Only just flash 1.0 the other day and don't want to have to go through the hassle of re-installing everything again!

Thanks,

Hi guys,

The new rom is ready with bugs reported fixed.

Release v1.1 Details: 20th August Deepshining Tango 8779 details:

1. Updated Ultrashot unlock method
  2. Ultrashot Root Manager integrated
  3. Fixed HTC Uninstalled apps reappering issue
  4. Fixed front Camera not working
  5. Added Registry editor in Settings
  6. Devstore8 updated

IMPORTANT: After flashing ROM Go to programs and run ROOT Manager and select All applications trusted.

> Download Deepshining Tango 8779 v1.1

Have fun!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [TROM] ☆ ★ ☆ 4-Dec● OS 7.8 ● Deepshining v3.0 'NokiaLove' ● Devstore8 ☆ ★ ☆

<< DEEPSHINING UPDATES AND DEVELOPMENT NEW HOME >>
    http://wp7deepshining.wordpress.com/

TANGO ROM FULLY UNLOCKED WITH INTERNET SHARING
    Developer Interop unlock + Max number unsigned apps + prevent relocking
    25 Languages + 13 Themes + 19 Accents
    Please make sure to read the INSTRUCTIONS​

1. You must have RSPL/HSPL installed in your device.
    2. Flash appropriate Radio
    3. Before doing any operations be sure you have battery level more than 50%!
    4. Download and flash DeepShining ROM.​

Warranty Issues
    Be warned, using RSPL may void your warranty.
    If you need to send your device to a Repair Centre, make sure that it looks like stock! Install stock official ROM before go to Repair Centre.​

forumframe78.jpg

25 Available Languages:
    German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Czech, Danish, Greek, Finnish, Hungarian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Chinese Simplified and Traditional, Portuguese, Portuguese Brazil, Japanese, Korean, indonisian, Melayu, Turkish and World Wide English.

.​

DEEPSHINING BUILT-IN APPS

Devstore8 - homebrew apps and a lot more :rolleyes:

screencapture11.jpg
    screencapture6.jpg
    screencapture8h.jpg

screencapture7.jpg
    screencapture10.jpg
    screencapture9d.jpg

_________

Spot ON - Use your device in a usefull way with Bing Maps :cowboy:

screenshot0b.jpg
    screenshot1wz.jpg
    screenshot2yz.jpg
    screenshot3a.jpg
    screenshot5ec.jpg

APP Webpage here

DEEPSHINING SUPERTOOL - a new experience for WP7 lovers :cool:

REVIEWS
    1800Pocketpc.com great review
    First wpcentral article
    another one here.
    WMPoweruser article and here
    WP7Lab article / and a 2nd review here
    thwindows.com

Download latest Deepshining v3.0 'NokiaLove' here

LINK TO ALL TITAN PREVIOUS ROMS

=================================================

Thanks to:
    Sandman01
    Chevron team
    Football
    Ansar
    Xboxmod
    itje
    pdaimatejam
    GoodDayToDie
    ted973 and btxakita
    feropont

Thanks to ALL Homebrew App Devs:

Special thanks to:
    ultrashot
    sh4d0w86
    mwang/DFT
    AnDim
    barikatdiss

A big thanks to Donators XDA Community
    Windows Phone 7.8

Hi Guys,

Here is th Windows Phone 7.8 Rom

Release v2.0 Change log: 27/09 Deepshining WP 7.8 details:

• Windows Phone 7.8
    • Full Unlocked
    • All Marketplace apps working
    • Languages Available: German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Czech, Danish, Greek, Finnish, Hungarian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Chinese Simplified and Traditional, Portuguese, Portuguese Brazil, Japanese, Korean, indonisian, Melayu, Turkish and World Wide English
    • Devstore8 v3.0.0

IMPORTANT:
    . After flashing ROM Go to programs and run ROOT Manager and select All applications trusted.

> Download Titan Deepshining WP 7.8 v2.0

Enjoy!
    New Rom

Hi guys,

New ROM with USB Video Out is ready

Release v1.2 Details: 1st September Deepshining Tango 8779 details:

1. Windows Phone 7 USB Video Out - Video
    2. Turkish Language
    3. Added htcroutetools

If you run USB Video Out app, your system will become slow. Make sure to run it again and click yes to restore USB profile to default.

> Download Deepshining Tango 8779 v1.2

Have fun!!!
    yo in radio page they say some problems for at&t titan with radio 17 .

In that case, don't flash Radio 17 and any ROM that needs radio 17.

In *some* cases yes they are issues for AT&T Titans. If you find it risky to try, best solution for you is: Flash radio 16 and flash ROMs that use radio 16.

I might update the list of ROM in FAQs sticky with what radio versions are supported and what Eternity can run those ROMs so in future no one has to post in all ROM threads!
    Hello,

What is the radio version of this new rom? 17 or 16

Thanks
    It does not have any radio, you choose. ;)

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express