[Q] android apps which lets you to read it later and annotate them

Search This thread

Dilip Chakravarthy

Jan 22, 2014
Hi friends, i started using galaxy note 2 (N7100), i want to make use of s pen to the most, i use pocket to save the articles/stories to read it later but am unable to annotate on them, so my requirement is not yet fulfilled, i want to know is there any app where i can store the pics/pages/articles/news (anything) and read it later like pocket but which enables me to annotate and make notes on them and save the changes.

am also looking for some app by which i can write on anywhere like to send email or message, and where the android system responds to it, to make a call or send message, to open a tab etc (check the attached image of Lemon mobiles Aspire A1). and a browser app which tracks my regular visits to certain webpages, blogs and keeps me updating the new posts.

thanks you for the responses.

j2pilot

Jan 24, 2014
Same boat here

Hi friends, i started using galaxy note 2 (N7100), i want to make use of s pen to the most, i use pocket to save the articles/stories to read it later but am unable to annotate on them, so my requirement is not yet fulfilled, i want to know is there any app where i can store the pics/pages/articles/news (anything) and read it later like pocket but which enables me to annotate and make notes on them and save the changes.

am also looking for some app by which i can write on anywhere like to send email or message, and where the android system responds to it, to make a call or send message, to open a tab etc (check the attached image of Lemon mobiles Aspire A1). and a browser app which tracks my regular visits to certain webpages, blogs and keeps me updating the new posts.

thanks you for the responses.

I was looking for exactly the same thing and searching led me to this page. Diigo seem to be promising, but I don't know if this will work well on the android. The android app only shows the link, not a way to read/annotate.