[Q] ORION TAB-700QC firmware needed (atm7029 cpu)

Search This thread

jokkergsm

Jan 15, 2007
Sal all,

I cannot find firmware for this tablet. It's a 7inch, dual camera, atm7029 quad core cpu, that doesn't start, but i can write firmware with Actions Pad Product Tool.

The only available firmwares for this type of cpu (atm7029) i was able to find, were from Ainol tablets, but these are not good.(only lights start 1sec)

Can someone help ?

10x in advance !

Attachments

• IMAG08151.jpg
    IMAG08151.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 3,830

yablrar

Dec 17, 2008
Hi! There is a similar device firmware from (Russian): (yadi.sk/d/Wku6HWTxKkaKa)
But WiFi and camera other.

Last edited:

chmro

Feb 4, 2010
System image

Here is the image of the system partition. Dumped with ADB from a working tablet. (512MB)
(mediafire.com/download/roc8870rirvt3hw/actc_system.img)

And this is the image of the recovery partition: (48MB)
(mediafire.com/download/fd30kaio8xb490j/acta_recovery.img)

If you want to see what's inside the images, mount the image in Linux, or use Linux Reader if you're using Windows.

cmNhu

Jun 5, 2014
How to use the actc_system.img and acta_recovery.img

Hi, I'm an android newbie needing help. I found this thread while searching for how to deal with a bootlooping Orion TAB-700qc tablet belonging to a friend.

Apparently my friend tried to update the tablet with the wrong update (I'm not really sure what he did), but it went into a bootloop -- it will not get past the "android" screen. I found how to go into the Recovery menu but nothing there would fix the problem. I have downloaded the actc_system.img and acta_recovery.img discussed in this thread, but I need step-by-step instructions for how to use them to get the tablet working again.

Can someone please direct me to instructions that I as a newbie will understand? I have worked a lot with pc's but I have almost no experience with androids.

Thanks,
cmNhu