[THEMES][ICS][All You Can Eat!] Ice Cream Sandwich [UPDATED 11/30/11]

Search This thread

Nickolas

Aug 3, 2011
San Antonio
It changes to the razor boot animation. Doesnt really bother me. I don't go around saying "hey check out my boot animation" that's just me though. Nexus is pretty sexy though.

eclipse 1.3 w/ ICS theme

Sandso9

Jun 5, 2010
IL
So I just flashed this to liberty and it wont let me change my keyboard I've tried pushing the files and I also flashed you stock blur keyboard but it keeps going back to the themed gb keyboard.

Liberated X2

paul_viado

Feb 24, 2010
the City of Sin
So I just flashed this to liberty and it wont let me change my keyboard I've tried pushing the files and I also flashed you stock blur keyboard but it keeps going back to the themed gb keyboard.

Liberated X2

after you flash, try deleting your ics keyboard in the system apps folder or rename it to .bak

then reboot worked for me as multitouch keyboard popped up in the input method.

motcher41

Jul 29, 2011
Perham, Minnesota
The four biggest thing I like about it is the lockscreen change...pulldown toggles are sooo much better then stock, the cool boot animation and the 3g/signal bars. Not a single fc since day one. A+ theme to me

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA App

motcher41

Jul 29, 2011
Perham, Minnesota
after you flash, try deleting your ics keyboard in the system apps folder or rename it to .bak

then reboot worked for me as multitouch keyboard popped up in the input method.
What works for me with any system app is delete original apk in system/app/ then reboot. (If keyboard only swype will be there after reboot) I copy and paste replacement apk with the same name as deleted one into system/app/ then reboot. I use free es file explorer.
Always seems to work for me.

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA App

SlimMan

Aug 20, 2011
Abingdon
After downloading and installing the theme and the fonts, My Lock screen GUI is screwed up. I don't know how to do a SS of the LS or I would and post it. The colors are missing from the slide and the right side of the slide cuts off early. Also the Radio and Data Icons aren't changing to the pretty blue. Any ideas??

Thanks, Slim!

Sorry to quote my self but was really hoping someone had some ideas on this one... ?

Slim!

CadenH

Sep 26, 2011
Did you flash over another theme?

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium

S

SuperVal23

i flashed this theme on eclipse 1.3..didnt see much difference between the stock themed eclipse 1.3 and this one, i also would like to know if anyone has a zip i can flash to get back to the nexus eclipse boot animation? not feeling the one that was loaded with this theme. thanks!

i'm having the same issue, the first part anyway. about the theme not looking any different than the stock theme w/ eclipse 1.3. my boot animation did change to the new razr one. but nothing else really looks different...

i booted into recovery and i didn't see an option to wipe dalvik, just wipe cache partition>wipe cache. could this be the issue?

any help is much appreciated!!

MarshallCS

Jul 26, 2009
Hello

Love the theme overall, but there are a couple of things that I hope you'll be able to fix.

I'm using eclipse final 1.3 and in the dialer, whenever you have a contact with multiple phone numbers, a window pop's up asking which one do you want to call. The text on here is white on light grey (better that pure ecliplse white on white) but can it be changed to white on black?

Secondly, the roboto font didn't seem to change on the clock applicaton, it still shows that nasty weird fon't that google has always had.

Lastly, I would love to have the old eclipse boot animation back, but I'll figure out how to do that

Overall however, I think that the theme is fantastic, and I thank you for all your hard work!

WasabiWa83

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 27, 2011
Rays Bay, FL
I keep coming back to this theme. It is just too amazing. Was using hedwig's red theme, but this one is just too nice not to keep.

0vermind

Apr 13, 2010
Salt Lake City, Utah
Hello

Love the theme overall, but there are a couple of things that I hope you'll be able to fix.

I'm using eclipse final 1.3 and in the dialer, whenever you have a contact with multiple phone numbers, a window pop's up asking which one do you want to call. The text on here is white on light grey (better that pure ecliplse white on white) but can it be changed to white on black?

Secondly, the roboto font didn't seem to change on the clock applicaton, it still shows that nasty weird fon't that google has always had.

Lastly, I would love to have the old eclipse boot animation back, but I'll figure out how to do that
I'll look into the first two. The third, check OP, under extras.

Reactions: MarshallCS

Travisdroidx2

Sep 9, 2011
Bay Area California
The robot fonts works great on liberty. But I also noticed eclipse it does not. Unless I am listening to power amp then the lockscreen has the robot font. This theme is by far my favorite. Thanks for all the hard work!

keysersoze21

Jun 29, 2010
A bit off topic but wondering if anyone can help. I flashed the theme and it installed fine, but after it installed it immediately formatted my data and cache and then attempted to wipe my sd card. I am assuming it should not do this. Is there a setting in my system recovery that is causing it to wipe afterwards no matter what I flash? A bit annoying since I didn't do a recent titanium backup.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All You Can Eat: Ice Cream Sandwich Themes
    Currently Supported ROMS: Eclipse 1.1, 1.2,1.3RCs, and 1.3 Final, Liberty RC and Liberty 1.0 Gold, Support for Molten ROM coming soon!

Let's eat some ice cream sandwiches!
    Last Updated: 11/30/11 See post #2 for change log.

I have a surprise for everyone! Long-press on a text field->Input method->Android keyboard. Check that out!

i85co.png

screen_20111116_0027.png

screen_20111116_0026.png

screen_20111116_0013.png

screen_20111113_1503-1.png

screen_20111113_1633-1.png

Nvgsh.png

This theme is mashed up from various places, mainly ICS dumps, and Sunny's ICS CM7 theme, blue battery icons from Eclipse, and finally, a lot of image modifications by me.

You will find modifications for certain things, such as different lockscreens, below in the extras section.

IIdB8.png

FOR ECLIPSE ROM -- Click Here

FOR LIBERTY ROM -- Click Here

V3Fnn.png

Please download the flashable zip for YOUR SPECIFIC rom. If you are running Eclipse, download the Eclipse zip; if you are running Liberty Rom, download the Liberty Flashable zip.

Flash using bootstrap recovery.

Debm7.png

Ice Cream Sandwich Boot Animation (One from Eclipse, but without Eclipse Branding on it.)
    Download This

Stock Blur Keyboard (w/ big keys) - Works on ANY rom and ANY theme!
    Download This

FULL ICS Roboto Font Flashable - Download | Preview This

Coming tonight. Still need to compile it. I need my phone during the day for business. :p
    Change Log
    Code:
    11/30/11 - Small update. Fixed pulldown bar for Eclipse (stretched when in landscape)
    11/19/11 - Liberty now has same lockscreen and pulldown style as Eclipse
    11/16/11 - Updated themes to replicate ICS better
    Thanks Hedwig If you could id like the one for 1.3. I tried 2.4 but wifi problems pushed me back to 1.3.

Here is the file that I built the Eclipse 2.0.4 version from. I think (not 100% sure) that this is for Eclipse 1.3. You better do a nandroid back up before trying it out.

ICS_for_Eclipse_0vermind.zip (eclipse1.3 ???)

If it works for 1.3 please let us all know. :)
    Is there any way to get this re-uploaded I lost my file and just went back to eclipse 1.3

How does this work again??

No problem. I did the same thing hopefully someone has it.

A few weeks ago I contacted Overmind about this theme for Eclipse 2.0.4. He was cool with me doing that. I also ran in to the problem of not being able to download from the links in the OP. I had a copy that I think was his latest for Eclipse 1.3. I may be able to find the one for 1.3 and post it if you still need it. But I did make an update for Eclipse 2.0.4. I had only posted the link on http://eclipserom.com but here is a link if anybody wants to try it for Eclipse 2.0.4:

Contacted Overmind. He is cool with the All U Can Eat ICS being updated for Eclipse 2.0.4.

ICS_for_Eclipse_2.0.4.zip

ics_01.png
    ics_02.png

ics_03.png
    ics_04.png