Official Cyanogenmod 10.2 Nightly Builds - Links and discussion

Search This thread

dalingrin

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 6, 2007
Did you dirty flash and were you coming from 10.1?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

I've been on 4.3 for a bit but I did flash from CM10.1 to 4.3 and only needed to clear data for the Clock and one other app. I believe I only needed to clear those because of differences in the apps between AOSP and CM.

andy o

May 6, 2012
I'm getting FC's from all the live wallpapers. On the N4 there's no problem with them. I came from the same 8/9 nightly on both devices.

darkstar107

Feb 22, 2012
I haven't had any FC issues after upgrading, I did have a number of apps that would crash at startup after the upgrade though. I had to uninstall and reinstall the app to fix the problem.

Does CM10 seem to be a little sluggish to anyone else? Mine seems slow to open apps and is extremely slow when installing app updates.

Ok_Kaleidoscope5109

Dec 29, 2009
Is there some reason why we don't have the "battery light" option in the Settings menu? We can configure the notification LED, but no battery light. This battery light option has appeared for the Nexus 4 for ages

vitorugo-8

Apr 17, 2011
can't access google apps, specially google play, android 4.3 version (all the 4.3 nightlies) what's wrong?

HazAnwar

Jul 17, 2008
London, UK
Recently got a Nexus 10, which came pre-installed Android 4.3 and Wireless Display was working fine... But then I installed CM10.2 and flashed GApps and everything is working apart from Wireless Display? It scans and just says "No nearby wireless displays were found."

Is this because of the Exynos sources as I also have a Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505) that has a Qualcomm processor with CM10.2 and it works fine... Or is something else the problem because usually the wireless display option doesn't show up if it's not supported?

I am using a Netgear PTV3000, works with my SGS4 (CM10.2) just not with the Nexus 10 (CM10.2) :crying:

FredC94

May 20, 2012
Paris
www.mapom.fr
Recently got a Nexus 10, which came pre-installed Android 4.3 and Wireless Display was working fine... But then I installed CM10.2 and flashed GApps and everything is working apart from Wireless Display? It scans and just says "No nearby wireless displays were found."

Is this because of the Exynos sources as I also have a Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505) that has a Qualcomm processor with CM10.2 and it works fine... Or is something else the problem because usually the wireless display option doesn't show up if it's not supported?

I am using a Netgear PTV3000, works with my SGS4 (CM10.2) just not with the Nexus 10 (CM10.2) :crying:

Sorry for not helping you, but I'm wondering: do you find real differences between 4.3 stock and cm10.2 ?
I was pretty happy with cm10.1 but I read here and there some issues with the 4.3 nightlies on some devices.

Cheers

Envoyé depuis mon Nexus 10 en utilisant Tapatalk 4

patsmike

Dec 27, 2011
Boston, MA
Anyone else all of a sudden getting freezes on the latest cyanogenmod? Seems like its reverted to its 4.2.2 days.... Could it be due to the wrong graphics driver being included since moving to 4.3.1? (I remember that at some point the right 4.3 driver wasn't included in AOSP/factory image or something for nexus10).

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda app-developers app

vitorugo-8

Apr 17, 2011
Anyone else all of a sudden getting freezes on the latest cyanogenmod? Seems like its reverted to its 4.2.2 days.... Could it be due to the wrong graphics driver being included since moving to 4.3.1? (I remember that at some point the right 4.3 driver wasn't included in AOSP/factory image or something for nexus10).

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda app-developers app

same here ...

zztop10

Feb 2, 2013
Getting email FCs with 11-17 and 11-18 nighty even after system wipe and reinstall. All was good on 11-15 and older.

53robyn

Dec 17, 2012
I'm on CM 10.2 11/29.
Fast, smooth, and only one bug found, Titanium backup doesn't work.
I will flash last SuperSU, and let's see.
It will be with me during some weeks, I hope :rolleyes:
Edit: the problem was the TiBu, I've change the backup directory and ..... Perfect.
Edit 2: 12/01 is faster than 11/29.

Last edited:

mastahdeano

Nov 2, 2013
why doesn't my keyboard work after install

Using a Google Nexus 10 / manta

Coming from buttered unicorns (awesome) to cm 11 12/26 nightlies I did a data wipe, then cache wipe, flashed cm then flashed gapps... I'm not capable of posting in the cm11 discussion so....

The opening screen comes up then error messages... One of which being my keyboard has stopped working... Can't really do much like that... Help?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    JBCM10-238x166.jpg

Here are the official Cyanogenmod 10.2 nightly builds for the Nexus 10. This thread is also for discussing any bugs, comments and other discussion topics regarding these builds.

Important Information

You must have an unlocked bootloader, be rooted, and running a custom recovery before you can flash this ROM. If you are unsure of what any of these terms mean, or how to unlock the Nexus 10's bootloader, how to root the device, or how to install a custom recovery please see the FAQ section in the post below.

Download

Credits: The Cyanogenmod team for bringing there amazing work to the Nexus 10!

Videos

Check out these awesome videos by udimars30 showing how to install the nightly build and a review of one of the recent nightly builds :D.

Mod-Edit: Changed title to avoid confusion
    Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

What is CyanogenMod?

CyanogenMod (/sɪˈænoʊdʒəŋmäd/) is a customized, aftermarket firmware distribution for select Android devices.
    Intended as a replacement for the software (also known as the "firmware" or "ROM") that comes factory installed on your device, CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project – the same base software used in all Android devices. However, CyanogenMod offers several benefits over the pre-installed firmware, including vastly flexible interface and customization, a wider set of new features, and sometimes significant improvements in performance. (From the Cyanogenmod Wiki)

How do I unlock my bootloader, root the Nexus 10, and install a custom recovery?

The easiest way to unlock your bootloader, gain root access, and install a custom recovery is to use one of the Nexus 10 toolkit's either mskip's Nexus 10 Toolkit, WugFresh's Wug's Nexus Root Toolkit, or for Linux users tatelucas's Universal Nexus Linux Toolkit.

What are nightly builds?

A nightly build is a neutral build that takes place automatically. These typically take place when no one is likely to be working in the office so that there are no changes to the source code during the build. The results of the build are inspected by the arriving programmers, who generally place a priority on ensuring the recent changes to the source code have not broken the build process or functionality of the software. (From Wikipedia Nightly Builds article)

What are Google Apps? And where can I get them?

Google Apps contain the proprietary Google applications that come pre-installed with most android devices. Due to licensing restrictions, these apps cannot come pre-installed with CyanogenMod and must be installed separately. CyanogenMod does not require Google Apps to function properly, however, to take full advantage of the Android system, Google Apps are recommended. (From the Cyanogenmod Wiki)

You can get the latest Google Apps for Cyanogenmod 10.1 here and choosing Cyanogenmod 10.1 for the Google App version.

How can I find more about Cyanogenmod?

You can find out more information about Cyanogenmod by visiting there website at www.cyanogenmod.org and/or by checking out there wiki at http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org.
    For those that like to experiment, here is a quick hack to make the Nexus 10 GPU render everything at 1280x800. The framebuffer is still 2560x1600 but the UI and all GPU ops are at 1280x800.
    This will of course adversely affect the display quality but it noticeably increases 3D performance. It is doubtful that anyone would want to run this as a daily driver so it is primarily just for fun.

For good measure, I've included a 1920x1200 flashable zip as well. This looks considerably better than 1280x800 but the performance isn't much better than 2560x1600.

Note: this will render hdmi output worthless until you restore the original files.

I suggest using this only on CM10.1 as this will override any custom build.prop that other roms might use.

To revert either backup your original build.prop and libsurfaceflinger.so OR re-flash CM10.1(no wipe required) OR flash update-2560-1600.zip

Better late than never...But seriously, sorry for the delay. I was out of the country when M3 was released and when I got back my computer was dead. My motherboard is no longer with us and it took a while to get a replacement. On top of that the semester is coming to a close and I've been extremely busy. I will hopefully be able to devote more time to my Nexus 10 this summer as I won't be taking classes :victory:
    Is anyone else having trouble connection to wifi after the 10 has been asleep?

I did last night. Though I have had this happen to me on stock two different times also. There are several problems being reported with wifi on stock and also other devices on 4.2.1.

The icons in the dock being cut off is being worked on now.

EDIT - Icons being cut off should be fixed in next nightly along with the app drawer button spontaneously moving.