All in one zip?

Search This thread

FLBoy1991

Jun 8, 2012
west palm beach
When I was apart of the S3 community we had a zip that would flash you back to dead stock (kernel, recovery, & Official ROM) through TWRP or CWM so u wouldn't have to go through the whole Odin head ache... is the that possible here? Just curious

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: micmars

micmars

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay
When I was apart of the S3 community we had a zip that would flash you back to dead stock (kernel, recovery, & Official ROM) through TWRP or CWM so u wouldn't have to go through the whole Odin head ache... is the that possible here? Just curious

I'm unclear if there's a zip, but the Skunk Ape1 thread has a complete return to stock tar file that works perfectly.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2549035

Make sure that you look for the cool drawing, and check one of the last posts for extra guidance on how to use it. I have it everywhere I might need it (thumb drive, Dropbox, places where the sun don't shine, &c).

It will not fix your Knox counter if it's been blown, but in all other respects, it'll bring ya right back. One critical step you should make certain to follow is factory resetting the device from stock recovery after the flashing.

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Reactions: FLBoy1991

Epix4G

Sep 14, 2011
phoenix
Use mobile Odin and will be compete stock with the mj4 and u can have it inject Super user so you don't have to re root. .. use flashify to flash Img twrp etc or you can be unrooted

oscarthegrouch

Jun 19, 2011
I was gonna say, zip no, tar possibly. I haven't tested the theory, but in past phones, it seemed to work. There's no way to reset Knox. You'd probably have to do a full factory reset in the os, after flashing and booting into system.

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

Removing the SD card before the full reset would be a good idea.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Use mobile Odin and will be compete stock with the mj4 and u can have it inject Super user so you don't have to re root. .. use flashify to flash Img twrp etc or you can be unrooted

I'm unclear if there's a zip, but the Skunk Ape1 thread has a complete return to stock tar file that works perfectly.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2549035

Make sure that you look for the cool drawing, and check one of the last posts for extra guidance on how to use it. I have it everywhere I might need it (thumb drive, Dropbox, places where the sun don't shine, &c).

It will not fix your Knox counter if it's been blown, but in all other respects, it'll bring ya right back. One critical step you should make certain to follow is factory resetting the device from stock recovery after the flashing.

Good luck!