[MOD]CRT On and Off Animations... Development is on hold

Search This thread

johncjenc

Mar 29, 2010
For anyone using spare parts window animation has to be set to normal

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App

scyy

Mar 23, 2011
Working on shooter rewind with the second zip. Thanks for the animation.

soundwavedj

Jul 24, 2010
How do we tell if the GPU is accelerated? I'm on Cho's .9.

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA Premium App

vboyz103

Apr 9, 2006
GPU enabled version worked on NON-SENSE ROM as well.

Added the GPU tweak to my collection in my kitchen.

Last edited:

soundwavedj

Jul 24, 2010
Ok I tried the second zip and no go for me. I checked to make sure animations were all on and they were. What else should I check for?

wilderckw

Apr 14, 2011
What about team xron has anyone tried? I will when I get home and report.

aseercte

Jun 17, 2010
Do we have to wipe anything I flashed didn't work on viper ROM

taappel

Mar 8, 2011
I am on CleanRom, which is basically stock rooted with a bunch of crapware removed. I tried flashing the 1st zip and it didn't work. Then, because I'm stupid and just for the hell of it, I flashed the second zip and it borked my phone. I'm currently running a recovery and then I'll try the 1st one again. I'm not sure why it didn't work. Any ideas?

aseercte

Jun 17, 2010
It worked I didn't have animations on thanks for the help

kpkimmel

Jun 13, 2010
Detroit
stock rooted rom, no luck with either one, wiped dalvik twice, made sure animation were on...and nothing....

ffolkes

Oct 18, 2006
New Jersey
If this isn't working for you, it appears you have to cycle Animation. Settings->Display->Animation, set it to None, back out, go back in and set it to All or Some, and it will work. All = CRT on/off, Some = CRT off only.

Reactions: il Duce

e_town

Nov 7, 2007
That was it...derp. I'll thanks you when I get to my pc

Sent from my S-Off & Rooted 3VO.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok... Here's the CRT zip. This is from Android Revolution Rom modded to work with our EVO 3D. Flash this in recovery.

Works for me in the Supra rom. I'm told this works on Viper too. Maybe some more.
    I would backup just to be sure.
    Wipe Dalvik and make sure animations are enabled and that they are set to a normal speed - in SpareParts.

Code:
    [URL="http://www.multiupload.com/VKX23PECWJ"]With Hardware Acceleration[/URL]

I wanna thank TrevE cause that's where i got the idea from. compared smali files. So please thank him... Also he might have done a better job then me at it. So check out his ROM it's fast.

If it worked... thank me. or not.

I will take a break from this for a while. I need to deal with a family death. Check last post. Thank you
    I have NOTHING against religion, but a mod might remove or edit your post for saying prayers. XDA did it to htcclay...

if they move this forum for prayers i'll pack up my roms and tools and go somewhere else.
    It didn't work on mine. If this is what i think it is, when you push the power/sleep button it looks like a crt monitor turning off ? It would be nice if it did work though, i am using supershooter rom right now.

I am uploading another file that has the GPU UI enabler too.
    well it worked for me im on viper rom with remix kernel and thys ginger theme. I dont know what or how much of a difference its made, it seems a little more responsive, all benchmarks are about the same, i guess linpack was a little more consistant instead of numbers being all over the place. Is there somthing else i should be checking with this?
    ok now when i run quadrant the cpu part of the test wont run which is a shame cause the numbers on everything else is much higher.

That's wired. what ROM are you on?