[Q] No Imei and "baseband unknown" Please help! Really weird!

Search This thread

dicksteele

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 4, 2010
California
I have no clue... trust me I would love to know! What everyone will tell you can't be done... this guy did and to keep his business going I hope many more people see this and go to him

Just bookmarked the page in my Chrome bookmarks. Going to send another guy over there for the EFS repair if we can't get the a fix going.

Awesome man.

EDIT: Holy crap... He's even advertised a bootloader downgrade from 4.3 to 4.1.2

Last edited:

Bradbetheman

Jun 10, 2011
Just bookmarked the page in my Chrome bookmarks. Going to send another guy over there for the EFS repair if we can't get the a fix going.

Awesome man.

EDIT: Holy crap... He's even advertised a bootloader downgrade from 4.3 to 4.1.2

Yeah I'm telling you man the guy knows what hes doing and understands android more then I ever will

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm going to try and repair (backup and re-put) my EFS folder there, but how do i tell if its a complete EFS folder or if it is damaged? On the note 2 ATT is there a way to manually put in your IMEI? or reasons why this couldn't be my problem please

Last time this happened to me, a very long night, I had a guru on hangouts with me and we tried everything we could think of..

Only thing that got me back was a restore of an old backup, as a wild ass last resort.... Lost my mind when it worked

This problem is not weird, unfortunately it's common.

Starting surfing for your error and read read read.... I've had a long fricking day ..

Like a maniac I'm trying to port over a 7100 ROM.. I get that error also.

Only thing that gets it back is restoring a backup rom that had an efs backup in it.
    Have you tried restoring firmware from Kies or flashing official firmware via Odin?

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk