FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Rayglobe 3.2 *D802&D800 | Ota| Aroma | Stable | Hack&Mods | Best Performance | Audiophile| [25 DEC]

3,565 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,900

By raimondomartire, Senior Member on 21st October 2013, 08:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd October 2013, 07:46 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 389

More
FINALLY!! The custom ROMs for the G2 international are beginning to trickle. I'm really interested in seeing how this evolves. I get the impression that many devs (that's an understatement) are waiting for the Nexus 4 2013 before they have a sprint at porting their ROMs over from the original N4. But i sure hope the devs won't underestimate the powerhouse that is the G2 - it kicks the upcoming Nexus 4's ass (if it had one) in terms of features and specs. Cheers!

23rd October 2013, 11:31 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 779

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by electronical

FINALLY!! The custom ROMs for the G2 international are beginning to trickle. I'm really interested in seeing how this evolves. I get the impression that many devs (that's an understatement) are waiting for the Nexus 4 2013 before they have a sprint at porting their ROMs over from the original N4. But i sure hope the devs won't underestimate the powerhouse that is the G2 - it kicks the upcoming Nexus 4's ass (if it had one) in terms of features and specs. Cheers!

Yes, FINALLY!! This took like... A freaking month!
The Following User Says Thank You to android404 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift android404 Ad-Free
24th October 2013, 02:34 AM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Can the knock-knock feature still use with this ROM?
24th October 2013, 07:28 AM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 627

More
Wouldn't you need a custom kernel in order to have Ext4?
24th October 2013, 09:33 AM |#105  
Account currently disabled
Flag straya kienttt
Thanks Meter: 476

More
did you just take the asus republic of gamers logo? lol
24th October 2013, 04:13 PM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 36

Donate to Me
More
When I flash the zip after factory reset it gets stuck on 'wiping system and mounting'. This is in twrp recovery and I HAVE enabled the 'rm -rf instead of formatting' option. I have had to restore a .kdz twice with flashtool

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app
24th October 2013, 04:49 PM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Does anyone has gps fix like me? Can't. Fix over 10mins
24th October 2013, 07:18 PM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 36

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by takumibox

Does anyone has gps fix like me? Can't. Fix over 10mins

Try installing GPS status from play store and then setting it to auto download agps data(menu->settings->GPS and sensors). I've got mine to update every day.

24th October 2013, 08:44 PM |#109  
Flag Vladičin Han
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Regards acer73.
I am currently on another rom but I have a problem ... interlocutors complain that I am very hard of hearing, my voice is distorted and you have in your rom audio hack and I think you confirmed that he has just designed a solution to this problem.
If you can explain what it is and give you the hack pack in zip file flashable ?

Thank you in advance.
Greetings.
25th October 2013, 07:11 AM |#110  
OP Senior Member
Flag Salerno
Thanks Meter: 4,900

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliaksei

When I flash the zip after factory reset it gets stuck on 'wiping system and mounting'. This is in twrp recovery and I HAVE enabled the 'rm -rf instead of formatting' option. I have had to restore a .kdz twice with flashtool

With twrp you must wait 5 minutes or more

25th October 2013, 07:31 AM |#111  
London
Thanks Meter: 24

More
This rom is smooth, thx Acer73. I hope we would have the option to change dialer theme and icons of quick setting toggles soon though.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)