Sony SmartBand fitness/activity/life tracker

Search This thread

julz

Mar 17, 2007
www.julianjwong.com
Hey all just wondering if anyone here has purchased the Sony SmartBand yet? I'm contemplating getting one but already have the Withings Pulse activity tracker and a Sony SmartWatch 2.
I'm a fan of Sony products but not sure if the SmartBand is worth getting.

For those who don't know what the SmartBand is take a look here

KalleEatingBrain

Feb 1, 2013
Bremen
I saw that it's available at a local shop, so maybe I'll stop by when my salary is there and pick it up. I'd rather get a real smartwatch - feature wise- , but I really want to have a cool sleep tracker and the Samsung Gear Fit is too ugly. Please report back, if you got yours.

KalleEatingBrain

Feb 1, 2013
Bremen
Ok, I've got it and so far I'm satisfied. It's comfortable to wear and steps are counted accurately. You should try the Lifelog App, before you get one for yourself, because some people might not feel comfortable with the amount of data that is logged. The thing I'm most interested in is the sleeptracker, so I'll report back in a few days, when I can confirm the smart alarm function.
So long,
Kalle

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: julz

julz

Mar 17, 2007
www.julianjwong.com
I tried out the life logger app and didn't find it useful. Not sure why I want to know how long I used the internet for or read SMS messages for, etc.
The photo logging feature might be OK but the Xperia Z Ultra camera is pretty bad so I don't take too many photos with it.

luca_vivi

Sep 26, 2011
Como Lake
Just got mine yesterday and really like the sleep tracker and step counter.

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ Z1

Hy guys
I have the smartband sony, and i'm using it with my ZU, i have CM11 and some little problems, onlòy the telephone notificantions works, all the other one there isent the way to select it, no options in the smartconnect pannel

some one of you know what to do?

Thibou

Apr 27, 2012
France
Hy guys
I have the smartband sony, and i'm using it with my ZU, i have CM11 and some little problems, onlòy the telephone notificantions works, all the other one there isent the way to select it, no options in the smartconnect pannel

some one of you know what to do?

Same problem with my ZR and CM11. :(
Have you find any solution ?

Edit : I have find the solution.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok, I've got it and so far I'm satisfied. It's comfortable to wear and steps are counted accurately. You should try the Lifelog App, before you get one for yourself, because some people might not feel comfortable with the amount of data that is logged. The thing I'm most interested in is the sleeptracker, so I'll report back in a few days, when I can confirm the smart alarm function.
    So long,
    Kalle

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Free mobile app