• NO still looking for some other method

Votes: 34 26.8%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Sudeep Duhoon

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 23, 2012
Delhi
Don't mix this guide with some other as i will not help in that case.

First of all, use read back to get rom dump (backup) as there is no stock rom available on net.
Go here and follow the guide.

Procedure:
1. Download and install drivers Driver_Auto_Installer_v1.1236.00.7z.
If not working try these too PDAnet_4150.rar.

Problem in installation?? Go here

2. Download and copy/move SuperUser to your memory card.

3. Download any kitkat recovery from here and place it in pc.

4. Open SP Flash tools and load this MT6582_Android_scatter.txt in it. (alternative download link of sp flash tools)

5. Click on 'recovery' in sp flash tools and select the downloaded Recovery .

6. Click Download in sp flash tools, remove the battery from phone and connect it to pc.
A green circle/download ok will confirm flashing.

7. Insert battery and press volume up+down+power on, then press volume up to select recovery.
Note: in ctr recovery you can swipe right to go forward and swipe back to go backward, use it to navigate, save volume buttons.

8. Tap on install from sd card and swipe right on screen to go forward, select "superuser.zip" and say yes to flash.

9. Reboot, Done.

In case any one wants working MTK droid tools, here or here

Please subscribe, rate and like this thread.

Attachments

• MT6582_Android_scatter.txt
    7.4 KB · Views: 76,825
Last edited:

ajrock12

Nov 10, 2009
Mumbai
Hello guys is anyone working to fix the usb otg

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Also requesting mods to create a section for mmx unite 2 it will be very help full
thanks

shri.vaibhav

Apr 11, 2013
Bhopal

First of all, use read back to get rom dump as there is no stock rom available on net.
Use the scatter from this thread and latest flash tools (the one i used is in downloads below)

Guide for Read Back:
Guide on how to read back or consider google, don't ask me about this.

Procedure:
1. Download and install MTK VCOM drivers.

2. Download and copy/move SuperSU v1.99r3.zip to your memory card.

3. Download this CTR v2.2 Recovery and place it in pc.

4. Open SP Flash tools and load this MT6582_Android_scatter.txt in it. (alternative download link of sp flash tools)

5. Click on 'recovery' in sp flash tools and select the downloaded CTR v2.2 Recovery .

6. Click Download in sp flash tools, remove the battery from phone and connect it.
A green circle will confirm flashing.

7. Insert battery and press volume up+down+power on, then press volume up to select recovery.
Note: in ctr recovery you can swipe right to go forward and swipe back to go backward, use it to navigate, save volume buttons.

8. Tap on install from sd card and swipe right on screen to go forward, select SuperSU.zip and say yes to flash.

9. Reboot, Done.

Any problem, ask in fb group or pm me on facebook.

Can you try to port cwm on our device micromax a106 unite 2.....the methods shown on some websites are not working for me

shri.vaibhav

Apr 11, 2013
Bhopal

First of all, use read back to get rom dump as there is no stock rom available on net.
Use the scatter from this thread and latest flash tools (the one i used is in downloads below)

Guide for Read Back:
Guide on how to read back or consider google, don't ask me about this.

Procedure:
1. Download and install MTK VCOM drivers.

2. Download and copy/move SuperSU v1.99r3.zip to your memory card.

3. Download this CTR v2.2 Recovery and place it in pc.

5. Click on 'recovery' in sp flash tools and select the downloaded CTR v2.2 Recovery .

6. Click Download in sp flash tools, remove the battery from phone and connect it.
A green circle will confirm flashing.

8. Tap on install from sd card and swipe right on screen to go forward, select SuperSU.zip and say yes to flash.

9. Reboot, Done.

Any problem, ask in fb group or pm me on facebook.

Can you try to port cwm to micromax unite 2 a106 ??

nice_guy75

Mar 29, 2012
I heard that bootloader is locked and we need to replace boot.img as well with unlocked bootloader.

I tried to flash boot.img and recovery.img but getting 8038 error in SP flash tool, I used v1344, do you have any idea about this error?

Though I would try with latest version of SP Flash Tool and post the result.

shri.vaibhav

Apr 11, 2013
Bhopal
I heard that bootloader is locked and we need to replace boot.img as well with unlocked bootloader.

I tried to flash boot.img and recovery.img but getting 8038 error in SP flash tool, I used v1344, do you have any idea about this error?

I am too getting the same error 8038.... tried the latest version of SP Flash tool too but no results :(

Sudeep Duhoon

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 23, 2012
Delhi
I am too getting the same error 8038.... tried the latest version of SP Flash tool too but no results :(

Don't mix this guide with some other.
This is working 100% there is no need of any mtk droid unlocked or something boot.img.
I will not help if you had followed any other guide and asking help from me, as i don't know what you had done and what not.
If you had followed only this guide properly, you must had got ctr recovery + root access.

Follow any guide over the internet but never mix things up and ask all the devs for help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruvy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

First of all, use read back to get rom dump (backup) as there is no stock rom available on net.
    Go here and follow the guide.

Procedure:
    1. Download and install drivers Driver_Auto_Installer_v1.1236.00.7z.
    If not working try these too PDAnet_4150.rar.

Problem in installation?? Go here

2. Download and copy/move SuperUser to your memory card.

3. Download any kitkat recovery from here and place it in pc.

5. Click on 'recovery' in sp flash tools and select the downloaded Recovery .

6. Click Download in sp flash tools, remove the battery from phone and connect it to pc.
    A green circle/download ok will confirm flashing.

8. Tap on install from sd card and swipe right on screen to go forward, select "superuser.zip" and say yes to flash.

9. Reboot, Done.

anyone having this phone please request a new forum for our device MICROMAX A106 UNITE 2 here :http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1660354
    @@@Proper Root Unite 2 [4.4.2] Fix All @@@

=================================================================================================================================

i have given flash able zip for rooting unite 2 [4.4.2]

---working all---
    ---fix read write problem---
    ---fix backup problem via titanium backup---
    ---fix fc issue in some root granted apps---
    ---fix working for busy box need some apps---
    ---fix permision change manually via root exploler---

---procedure for rooting---
    ---first i thanks to @sudeep duhoon to hard work for this device---

1- downlod kit kat recovery given and ported by @sudeep duhoon
    2- download mtk-6582 scattered file and fleshing tool
    3- flesh recovery by above given method
    4- after download root zip file given by me
    5- go to recovery and flesh file via recovery reboot done
    enjoy.....

downlod rootzip fle --- root zip for unite 2

note --- if you already rooted and use superuser updated apk then first unistall superuser update via go to settings>app>unistall update then after flesh root zip

===============================================================================================================================

downgrade to jelly bean and all apps are working. Currently, the only fix.

Press and hold shift during reboot and then from 'advance troubleshoot options' disable 'driver signature enforcement'. Install after that.

Make readback backup, flash custom recovery, root, flash stock recovery.

i hope that this would work on my device too hehe
    1st btw
    Brother @Sudeep Duhoon U can make Cwm falshable 4.4.x Rom .....If any good themer here then try to edit framework-res.apk for signal bar as kitkat signal bar

Yes i can but i can't upload.
    Already edited framework-res, mms, systemui, browser, setting, dialer etc. For more white.
    I had themed whole stock rom oflg l3 (gingerbread to ics) so i can.
    Only problem, i can't upload.
    So if anyone interested in creating in collaboration, count me in.